JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Seriously? I started without it (didn't know about it back then) and was really confused about the relationship with Tiff and her daughter, something felt really off. It didn't make sense to me but as soon as i installed and understood they were was supposed to be our mom and sister, there behaviours started to make sense and the backstory too. Incest is not really my thing and i prefer games without it but it would bother me even more without the parch here since it's clearly how it's suppose to be imo. Also i despite censure so...
I'm the same, I played it once without the patch and it felt really off. I do like incest, but not when it's clearly not supposed to be. I've seen games that force it and games with some fan patches that don't fit, but here it feels natural to me, especially when you get to the past stuff with Aunt Jenny. Not that I would knock anyone who doesn't want the patch.

Last edited:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Seriously? I started without it (didn't know about it back then) and was really confused about the relationship with Tiff and her daughter, something felt really off. It didn't make sense to me but as soon as i installed and understood they were was supposed to be our mom and sister, there behaviours started to make sense and the backstory too. Incest is not really my thing and i prefer games without it but it would bother me even more without the parch here since it's clearly how it's suppose to be imo. Also i despite censure so...
Well I recall the part where the father died and Tiffany was close to the MC's father and in the story it said how she took the MC in, so basically an adoptive family. So I never questioned it at all and made perfect sense to me. I find their behaviors make more sense too without it. For example unless we want to pretend like the sister getting jealous over a relationship with Skylar is normal since it's clear that's what the sister wants too. Now backstories might make more sense with it I forget tbh I need to replay the game , whenever I get around to playing the update.

But that's just my personal opinion, it's clear it's meant to have it and I usually play games with said patch if it isn't a fanmade one cause that's the original intention of the developer.

Reactions: AnonW123

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Is it me or did that feel shorter than previous updates? Good, though. Not looking forward to the wait again lol

Reactions: wfsnekili

Pero95

Oct 17, 2022
ah, so 1 update per year finally dropped. Is it even worth it? Bet it's lame and 10 minute like the last one
Well the incest patch isn't updated yet so technically the update isn't even finished yet. Still waiting for the full experience.

Naskura

Sep 18, 2018
Walkthrough Update

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Visit my thread to post suggestions for my next work.

Walkthrough is also available here:

Cheers,
Mr Bubu
So does anyone know how long it usually takes for the Walkthrough to get updated to the most recent Version? 10/10 so far on the quality.

scof

Nov 17, 2023
is the beta content all the content? or will there be more in the full release? cuz this felt way to short for as long as the wait was

balboa2151

Jun 10, 2023
hello everyone...I'm really enjoying game so far but I gotta tell ya...the young women that MC is involved with like Krystal for instance...she has a killer body compared to most of the other women her age but what I'm really really interested in are the MILFS...all the young women's mothers...like Jackie and Scarlett...I'd much rather have a relationship with them than most of the flat chested younger women lol...what can I tell you I love large breasts...will MC eventually be able to have relationships with all the MILFS?

Reactions: EJW

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
is the beta content all the content? or will there be more in the full release? cuz this felt way to short for as long as the wait was
I'm guessing this is it, since it said it's the end of the episode. It does feel like it was cut short, though. Weird place to end it too.

Reactions: garmander

Drew Anderson

Dec 1, 2017
hello everyone...I'm really enjoying game so far but I gotta tell ya...the young women that MC is involved with like Krystal for instance...she has a killer body compared to most of the other women her age but what I'm really really interested in are the MILFS...all the young women's mothers...like Jackie and Scarlett...I'd much rather have a relationship with them than most of the flat chested younger women lol...what can I tell you I love large breasts...will MC eventually be able to have relationships with all the MILFS?
I mean... he has a relationship with most of them already... in 1999... when they are younger and hotter. :ROFLMAO:

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
Fuckin' solid chapter- loved it
If his update track record is any indicator for the next one, well see ya next year boys. XD

Yung Waffles

Oct 2, 2019
What do you mean the content isn't moving along? And confronted me about what?

Would you rather have me rush the story? The whole story for Ripples was wrote before I started episode one. I know exactly where it's going, and I don't want to rush and do a bad job. Yeah, some episodes I wrote turned out to be too big and had to broken up into two episodes. This episode being one of them. And I do have motivation to complete the story, if I'm being honest. Honey Select is very limited in the tech side and production side. I would love to move on from it. So I will be happy the day the game is completed and I can use something else.

And it's not a once a year release. I took a month off after the last release and I moved to another house and a bunch of things happened and I had trouble getting my computer room all together so I basically started development close to January. So it took me only like 7 months and we did like 2-3 of testing and proofreading.

I'm sorry it's not up to your standard, but I'm no expert at this. This is my first VN. I worked hard on this release. It's tought to make everyone happy. I'm just following my script I wrote a long long time ago. I thought it was a great update myself. It's essentially only part 1 but part 2 will come soon enough.

Well, I just wanted to clear up a few things. I read through the comments and it sounds like most people are enjoying the update. And appreciate all the kind words. It's really means a lot to me. Thank you for playing and I hope you'll all enjoy the rest of the story.
Could have sworn you were a VN veteran. Ripples is in my top 3 adult VN ever, and to do that first try is impressive!

Aug 9, 2022
Just finished the newest update (0.7) and I enjoyed it immensely! I do have to say, it was a lot shorter than I thought it would be after how long it took to come out. Of course, with all the great animation it added, I can kind of see where it may have took longer to make. Alls I can say is despite it taking so long to update and the update feeling shorter then usual, it was GREAT, just not looking forward to the long wait for the next update.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Anyone else feel like we're not getting very far in this game with it's like once a year release schedule?

Like Being a DIK can get away with that because each episode has a TON of content and variables with it. I feel like I didn't get all that much out of this one.
I'm not sure when you started playing Ripples but the release schedule for Ripples is not 'like once a year'...

Actual release schedule from EP 4 to present (per SubscribeStar) is:

Ace Tier - August 1, 2024 = Episode 7 Release Date

Ace Tier - Nov 06, 2023 = Episode 6 Release Date

Ace Tier - April 2, 2023 = Episode 5 Release Date

King+ Tier (BETA) - August 25, 2022 = Episode 1 Remaster Release Date

King Tier - January 15, 2022 = Episode 4 Release Date

Quality takes time (and with Jestur, IMO - it's certainly worth it), but Jestur has Not taken one year to create any update.

Many of us continue to enjoy the content that Jestur packs into an episode, including this rev.

You don't seem to be part of that group - which is fine since no AVN will make everyone happy.

Perhaps it is time to seek other AVNs that you feel provide more content/'free' update/your desired unit of development time (and GL with that).;)

Cheers!! :coffee:

mysticplatypus

Oct 8, 2023
Just finished episode 7 and Ripples has remained my favorite AVN to date. It's impossible to not love each character and their story. Great story, animations, and visuals. Can't wait to see where the story continues!

4.80 star(s) 314 Votes