Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
First of all, I'll start with the most important thing. At the very beginning, I was promised incest with sister.... 4 years have passed and nothing has happened. Next, boring Skylar, boring Darcy (why is that?), (Darcy is, of course, sweet, but outrageously boring, because we've been waiting for scenes with her for 4 years, and the rest are not of much interest. I'm only here because of Jess and I barely see her. Such high-quality graphics, a very interesting plot and such poor-quality execution. I am extremely disappointed at the moment

Well, the game isn't for everybody. I guess it is just bad luck if you find Jessica the most interesting LI, when at the same time, she has the least bit of screen time of all the potential main LIs.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
First of all, I'll start with the most important thing. At the very beginning, I was promised incest with sister.... 4 years have passed and nothing has happened. Next, boring Skylar, boring Darcy (why is that?), (Darcy is, of course, sweet, but outrageously boring, because we've been waiting for scenes with her for 4 years, and the rest are not of much interest. I'm only here because of Jess and I barely see her. Such high-quality graphics, a very interesting plot and such poor-quality execution. I am extremely disappointed at the moment
You should demand your money back if you were promised something and they didn't deliver. It's only fair.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Who promised you incest :WaitWhat:

Gianthogarth

Mar 17, 2017
I forgot to mention, the graphics improvement just doesn't look right. It's been thrown in the trash for almost a year. Of course, this is very subjective in my opinion.
Absolutely terrible opinion. Based on how highly reviewed this game is, you are in the minority. If you don't like the game, go find another to your liking.

Reactions: pitao

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
I asked for a refund of all the money I've spent on Ripples and you know what I got? Nothing.

:ROFLMAO:

As a very satisfied consumer, I have no complaints.

Took me a while to get to 0.7. Some thoughts. About as coherent as Scarlett was after her bedroom experience.

Could Scarlett be any more adorable?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Or sexy?

And my goddess the body on her! All of the girls are beautiful and sexy, but Scarlett! Big breasts aren't my thing. I prefer somewhere around Dani's size. But Scarlett is perfection as she is. Her body is well toned, strong but soft.

I don't know about the other weird facts, but the teeth one isn't true. Your teeth are not part of your skeleton. They are not bones.

Who or what is Doug? I feel like this must be something regional and time bound. I lived through the right time, probably, but not in the right place.

The animations: Sex animations are great, when they're done well (and Jestur does them well), but the little character moments are better.

The MC not being fully hard in the jewellery store when he takes his dick out after what he's witnessed and done, not believable!

Animation magic: Valerie's cheeks going in as she pulls back and sucks. Nice detail. Though the text and visuals don't always match up. In Scarlett's scene there is sucking in the dialogue and description and not in the animation at that point. I supposed always keeping them in sync is difficult because it has to loop somewhere.

If I were to drop any animations it would be the walking around town ones. But there are few, so no harm keeping them.

The MC beating a man bloody and broken, doesn't fit with my image of him. He's a fighter yes, trained by one of the best (Darci!) but...I suppose Darci almost got killed and they were doing horrible things to her mother and had done worse to others and he lost it.

And boy did that take a dark and violent turn.

Darci ninja confirmed!

Darci ponders if Darci #2 can travel outside the 20 year limit but did she know about that limit or was it something that's been discussed so much by fans that it's made it's way into the lore and given Darci knowledge from the beyond (aka, the "real" world in which we all live).

Darci hotel room surprise! Yes, please. The anticipation!

Haircut with clippers? Doable but you need to be a real talent to do it well. Unless you're going for a uniform short cut.

We need to live in a world where children are encouraged to continue being creative as they grow older. And where it's okay to decide they want to change their creative outlet as the mood suits, until they find the one (or ones) that stick. No forcing them, no "you will take piano lessons" or whatever. Just "you should take lessons in something, and learn and experiment on your own, and we will help you however we can."

April says "It's us who are connected. Not her" And my brain still dazed post-Scarlett went straight to "I'd love for us to be connected, right now." Two rounds with Scarlett and still I'm up for more if April wants it. Which she offers but we rightfully turn down because that's not the way it should happen.

Luna. Sweet, adorable Luna. I will find out what made you so nervous when you met the MC in the future/present that you warned your daughter away. Though I am almost sure it's because you remember the MC from the past. You don't know how it's possible, but like Scarlett you know it's him. I don't believe anything bad happened. But you have reason not to trust time travelers.

This was a good update. Substantial. I'd have liked one more sex scene, and more time with Valerie, but it was well paced and moved the story along some while also being a fun "hang out with my 1999 friends" episode. Next time we're probably going to get a sexy Darci hotel scene, plus sexy shenanigans with one or more of the others. I would not mind being the meat in a Scarlett + Tiffany sandwich.

Last edited:

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Separate thoughts on the incest patch. Seems legitimately dead. I thought it fit well but born family vs. adopted family is emotionally the same to me (the story says Tiffany adopted him at the beginning.) But aside from the Jessica anime scene and following early morning penis fascination, it seems well written without and that's the canon story. I don't like mods like the multi-mod because they make script changes which can cause saves to no longer function without the mod. And possible continuity errors from being allowed to follow incompatible paths.

The patch hasn't been properly updated in some time. Not talking about to accommodate new content. Talking about bug fixes and other changes in the release versions that never made it into the patch (possible those were all done in 0.7, but probably not.)

So I rewrote the bits that sound weird without the patch, leveraged the adoption angle to change roommates(s) to adopted sister/brother/siblings as appropriate.

I can share if anyone wants it. Entirely without warranty, and I do not promise to update it in future, though since it is a "not real incest" patch, future releases that don't fundamentally rewrite those two scenes should be compatible.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 318 Votes