VN Ren'Py Completed Rise and Shine [Final] [Sexville Games]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Dargondo

Mar 3, 2018
that fifth screenshot makes her vagina look like it has spider fangs and that terrifies me.

• Wow
Reactions: R P

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
finally something with reasonably sized boobs and it's super short. sighs:cry:

Just for fun here's a quick little taboo mod that includes the Walkthrough Mod. This leaves no doubt about who woke you up. Just pop the script.rpy file into the game folder.
not bad but your writing feels a bit unnatural to me. penis vagina and sperm are not what most would use during sexy talk.

Last edited:

Nocturnal85

Nov 4, 2018
finally something with reasonably sized boobs and it's super short. sighs:cry:

not bad but your writing feels a bit unnatural to me. penis vagina and sperm are not what most would use during sexy talk.
They might if they were entirely innocent.

CptH00k

Mar 26, 2020
Beautiful girl and nice story.

Would love to see a full game for her in the style of Melody or Life With Mary.

Definitely will keep an eye out for more from this creator.

Reactions: TritonSands

kiju2020

May 11, 2020
In the first scene, I thought for sure she was going to slap my borer. She really is a cutie thou.

Vexton

May 11, 2017
Fair warning: After closing the game, it starts up your default browser with the Patreon page.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
It seems to be fairly obviously short, due to only 2 pages of comments, but shouldn't this get a "short VN" tag? I see others with one. Also, are there choices and do they matter? If no and or no...it be kinetic and in need of that tag, as well...lol

Sep 26, 2020
Can we also look forward to " " (by the same author) on this forum?

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
It seems to be fairly obviously short, due to only 2 pages of comments, but shouldn't this get a "short VN" tag? I see others with one. Also, are there choices and do they matter? If no and or no...it be kinetic and in need of that tag, as well...lol
It is short, less than 5 minutes, but choices of the two sets you make either end the game or continue, the choices are very obvious, however if you choose the negatve (for want of a better word) choices the end screen says you unlocked an achievement.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
It is short, less than 5 minutes, but choices of the two sets you make either end the game or continue, the choices are very obvious, however if you choose the negatve (for want of a better word) choices the end screen says you unlocked an achievement.
One choice is a dead end with a pointless achievement and the other choice continues the story..so kinda kinetic, but not really. lol

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes