Umarius

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
thank you
I noticed that when I finish a side quest, it gets deleted from the journal instead of being marked as completed. (ex: the sidequest to get the gold for the bank)
this makes it really hard to tell what side quests I already did. You should have it mark those side quests as complete instead of deleting them.

Will the fix also award me the point when loading a game that already did this? or would I need to backtrack?
I'll look into marking the quests as complete, rather than having them removed from the journal completely. After a fix, or V0.1.4 is out, you would likely need to load a save from before doing Yukako's second event with Misaki in the war room, but I'll see if there is a way to give the point to people who have already done it to avoid people having to load an older save.

There is a bug with 1.3 where the first Yukako escape scene doesn't work. Works fine in 1.2 with the same save file.
Also, there should be a small pop up that stays for a few seconds to tell you the name of the cities you enter.
That's odd. On my end, both Yukako's first and second escape scenes work fine, but you and one other person are reporting a bug with the first one. A pop up, or a display name to say the name of the settlements does sound like it might be useful to some players. I'll look into these things, and see if I can find something that would make the first Yukako escape scene not work for some people, and see if there is a better way for people to keep track of what settlement they are in.

Last edited:

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
I'll look into marking the quests as complete, rather than having them removed from the journal completely. After a fix, or V0.1.4 is out, you would likely need to load a save from before doing Yukako's second event with Misaki in the war room, but I'll see if there is a way to give the point to people who have already done it to avoid people having to load an older save.

That's odd. On my end, both Yukako's first and second escape scenes work fine, but you and one other person are reporting a bug with the first one. A pop up, or a display name to say the name of the settlements does sound like it might be useful to some players. I'll look into these things, and see if I can find something that would make the first Yukako escape scene not work for some people, and see if there is a better way for people to keep track of what settlement they are in.
Ditto on Yukako's first escape being bugged in 1.3. After she says "This feels off" nothing happens and game is functionally stuck in the middle of the scene.

Edit: Not sure if it's related, but in that scene there's something that looks like a portal right in front of her at that point. So if it's solid and she's supposed to walk forward in the scene, it might just be getting stuck since she can't.

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
A little unclear from the description, is the hero in a relationship with the girls from his party and the mc should take them away from him? Or this isn't netori at all?

sexyfool

Feb 15, 2022
Ditto on Yukako's first escape being bugged in 1.3. After she says "This feels off" nothing happens and game is functionally stuck in the middle of the scene.

Edit: Not sure if it's related, but in that scene there's something that looks like a portal right in front of her at that point. So if it's solid and she's supposed to walk forward in the scene, it might just be getting stuck since she can't.
for me when this happened there were also two yukakos in the cell

after i advanced the conquest plot there was only one in the cell and the glitch didn't happen

Umarius

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
I may have fixed the bug with Yukako's first escape attempt. If anyone is having the bug that keeps Yukako's level 1 escape attempt from working, try downloading this file, and placing in the data folder of the game, with all other maps. Save a copy of the original file just in case this doesn't work, and then replace/overwrite with this one when asked.

- -

Please let me know if this works or not.

Rostorman

Mar 7, 2018
It would be nice to make the mechanics of the castle arrangement by the player himself and the necessary resources for this. To repel attacks on the castle and their possessions, and not to seduce the whole world is madness, it's better to let there be a piece of depraved territory that needs to be defended and attacked by raids on clean lands

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
A little unclear from the description, is the hero in a relationship with the girls from his party and the mc should take them away from him? Or this isn't netori at all?
They have no romance, but the MC feels he owns them.
Because the gods decreed that they will become his wives after they win, as part of his "reward" for defeating the demon king.
This plays a part in the corruption.

actually. I don't remember if it was all 3 girls, or just the first 1 you convert that was gonna be his wife via said arranged marriage.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kind Nightmares

SezRaipiffar

Sep 14, 2022
View attachment 2465388

Overview:
The Dark Lord has been defeated by the hero and his party. Unfortunately for them, it was discovered that the Dark Lord had hidden a portion of his power, so that someone might find it, and use it to finish what he had started. You are a representative sent by the king to observe and aid the hero's party in their quest to find this hidden power. However, you might have the chance to be something greater.

In Rise of Corruption, you are the villain, and will have the chance to corrupt many characters, and eventually, the world. While there is combat, that is not the focus of the game. Instead, the focus is on slowly corrupting the characters and the world, and observing the changes that occur through each step until you have fully corrupted them.
Thread Updated: 2023-06-13
Release Date: 2023-06-13
Developer: Umarius -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Linux: - - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - - MEGA -
WORKUPLOAD

Other: Compressed*

Extras:
German Translation*
* This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2465410 View attachment 2465412 View attachment 2465413 View attachment 2555641 View attachment 2555642 View attachment 2633977 View attachment 2633979 View attachment 2633980 View attachment 2694922
i vaguely recall reading about cheats on patreon
too bad i heard about that AFTER i played through it with the aid of a saveeditor

i dont remember there being a console or anything
so..is there a item/object/event that i cna interact with, to utilize cheats?

Umarius

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
They have no romance, but the MC feels he owns them.
Because the gods decreed that they will become his wives after they win, as part of his "reward" for defeating the demon king.
This plays a part in the corruption.

actually. I don't remember if it was all 3 girls, or just the first 1 you convert that was gonna be his wife via said arranged marriage.
It was just Misaki that was promised to Romanos, but his ego led him to treat the other two like they were his property and were less than him regardless.

i vaguely recall reading about cheats on patreon
too bad i heard about that AFTER i played through it with the aid of a saveeditor

i dont remember there being a console or anything
so..is there a item/object/event that i cna interact with, to utilize cheats?
The cheat codes can be used in the converted storage room (the room with the beds and potions) by interacting with the altar.

Float_Fish

May 11, 2022
Are you far enough in development to wright up a roadmap of how the game is going to go? Also a couple minor suggestions;
1) When dealing with monsters that are stubbornly refusing to serve to the point of being put down by the player, have them suffer the humiliation of being forced to serve by assimilation of their soul and/or powers into the player and/or the members of his faithful harem. Kind of like Dominance from "Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow" and "Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow," where you have the chance to assimilate the soul of slain enemies to use their power as your own.
2) I don't know if you've heard/played these before, but I would suggest looking through Leaf Geometry's Sequel series of games for study references to help improve your own work. They have incredibly well put together characters and story, with decent scenes to go along with it. The artistic references though are quite different from yours though, being both drawn CGs (instead of models) and having character designs that are close to being chibi in nature (I had to take a moment to register that the scenes weren't pedophilia, though a couple characters do have child like figures throughout the games). If I wasn't concerned about the social execution of speaking publicly about these kinds of game, I would be crying to the heavens for how good those games are, even having engaging post-game content. Most of Leaf Geometry's games have been posted here on f95zone, so it won't be hard to find quality copies. If you do try playing through the Sequel series, don't be ashamed if you wind up save editing your party into godhood, the final boss of the first game in the series is a bitch to put down, even with god hacked characters.

Umarius

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Are you far enough in development to wright up a roadmap of how the game is going to go? Also a couple minor suggestions;
1) When dealing with monsters that are stubbornly refusing to serve to the point of being put down by the player, have them suffer the humiliation of being forced to serve by assimilation of their soul and/or powers into the player and/or the members of his faithful harem. Kind of like Dominance from "Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow" and "Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow," where you have the chance to assimilate the soul of slain enemies to use their power as your own.
2) I don't know if you've heard/played these before, but I would suggest looking through Leaf Geometry's Sequel series of games for study references to help improve your own work. They have incredibly well put together characters and story, with decent scenes to go along with it. The artistic references though are quite different from yours though, being both drawn CGs (instead of models) and having character designs that are close to being chibi in nature (I had to take a moment to register that the scenes weren't pedophilia, though a couple characters do have child like figures throughout the games). If I wasn't concerned about the social execution of speaking publicly about these kinds of game, I would be crying to the heavens for how good those games are, even having engaging post-game content. Most of Leaf Geometry's games have been posted here on f95zone, so it won't be hard to find quality copies. If you do try playing through the Sequel series, don't be ashamed if you wind up save editing your party into godhood, the final boss of the first game in the series is a bitch to put down, even with god hacked characters.
I more or less know what I want to do with the rest of the game for development, including how many characters will be corrupted. There are a few things here and there that I'm uncertain of, or will let patrons decide the specifics. The plans for the last third of the game isn't as specific as the rest, since enough might change before I get to that part to make those parts also change from what I have currently planned, and I don't want my plans to be too rigid to the point it would harm the game's quality. Once V0.1.4 is out, I can give more details on how development is going to go up until the update after Yukako and Rina are fully corrupted, and maybe a little after that.

As for your suggestions.
1. That does sound like an interesting idea. I don't know if I'll do something exactly like that, but when dealing with demons/monsters that don't submit (like Eistos) I do want to give players the option to humiliate them/set an example.

2. I haven't heard of those games before, but I'll see if they could be used as a good reference when I have the time to.

Float_Fish

May 11, 2022
I more or less know what I want to do with the rest of the game for development, including how many characters will be corrupted. There are a few things here and there that I'm uncertain of, or will let patrons decide the specifics. The plans for the last third of the game isn't as specific as the rest, since enough might change before I get to that part to make those parts also change from what I have currently planned, and I don't want my plans to be too rigid to the point it would harm the game's quality. Once V0.1.4 is out, I can give more details on how development is going to go up until the update after Yukako and Rina are fully corrupted, and maybe a little after that.

As for your suggestions.
1. That does sound like an interesting idea. I don't know if I'll do something exactly like that, but when dealing with demons/monsters that don't submit (like Eistos) I do want to give players the option to humiliate them/set an example.

2. I haven't heard of those games before, but I'll see if they could be used as a good reference when I have the time to.
Just to note about the Sequel series is that it is mostly, if not exclusively femdom, there is also usually a femboy in the mix of characters to have scenes with, though there is an option to skip the femboy scenes. Some of the femdom scenes you might be able to take inspiration for future scenes in this game. There are two outliers in regard to the series as well;
1) Asylum, where you play as a female character that, much like most of the characters in that installment, has amnesia thanks to the unique place they wound up finding themselves in.
2) L. Depth, while it doesn't have the perfuse of "Sequel" like the rest of the series, it looks like there is enough evidence to imply that it is in the same universe. Also it is the only horror game I've found in Leaf Geometry's catalogue of games, with your character exploring the nightmare haunted realm outside the safety of the house that the player and two shear contrasting half-demon sisters (The youngest is a tall boxum babe, with a set of scenes involving the player being held inside of her dress as she walks around the house, while the elder is a loli, supposedly because of her wishing to prioritize another aspect of herself over the development of her body) reside, in the hopes of escaping the nightmare once and for all. I had issues playing this one for the longest time due to the player menu not working properly for some reason.

Hklmn

May 12, 2019
All settlements start with a compliance of 0. All quests/events in the settlements and the events with misaki in the war room that involves taking the girls to the settlements to further corrupt them are all supposed to raise the compliance by 1 point in the current version. Taking the settlements by leading your army also gains 1 compliance point for that settlement.
By getting the supplies, I mean threatening/killing the shop owner to supply your forces in the watchtower.
The banker tells you to make your choice by sending him the gold or not. The quest journal for the quest should give a hint as to where to find the gold. If you want the answer right now:

Telind and Vlester's compliance content isn't complete yet, and both can only make their populations slightly more accepting of the player. In the current version, Telind needs 2 compliance points to make the population more accepting, and Vlester needs 3.

Yes. By initial, I mean the first encounters from before the player becomes the Dark Lord. I probably won't change the later combat encounters too much aside from more balancing to make them end quicker.
what is this quest Initial compliance quest for Telind ? and i can't find the coint

bkvodycb

Mar 9, 2017
I may have fixed the bug with Yukako's first escape attempt. If anyone is having the bug that keeps Yukako's level 1 escape attempt from working, try downloading this file, and placing in the data folder of the game, with all other maps. Save a copy of the original file just in case this doesn't work, and then replace/overwrite with this one when asked.

- -

Please let me know if this works or not.
Can confirm this fixed it for me.

Mar 13, 2023
I second this issue, that's why I chose linux version.

As for your problem with native client, you got this error only when starting game or it appears even if you try change some options too? (like decreasing volume or on/off dash)
As of the 1.2 version, changing options did not affect the outcome.

Windows ver was an accidental download, and since I already had it there I tried it to no avail after linux ver didn't work.

Mar 13, 2023
Running it from the start file "Game" still doesn't work for me, same issue as before. However, turns out that the "nw" file will play it just fine.

Umarius

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
what is this quest Initial compliance quest for Telind ? and i can't find the coint
The initial compliance quest for Telind can be started in it's watchtower.

are these models made in blender?
The models of he firs 3 grils were made in Koikatsu, and imported over to Koikatsu Sunshine. Every girl you will meet in the future after the first 3 have been made entirely in Koikatsu Sunshine.

Umarius

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
For those that have wanted animations for scenes in the game, there is a public post on my patreon with the details on the state of being able to add them into the game.

Also, not mentioned in the patreon post, but for people that have wanted sex sounds and moans, I did find sex sounds to use in the game. Once I find moans I can use, I'll start adding those two things into the game.

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes