May 11, 2023
Might be a dumb question but will the discord be forever locked behind patreon or will it be available to the public any time in the future? Amazing work as always though.

Umarius

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Might be a dumb question but will the discord be forever locked behind patreon or will it be available to the public any time in the future? Amazing work as always though.
I will probably keep the discord for patrons only for the foreseeable future.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
romanos character setting making him so hatefull, i'm sure the eagerness i felt while reading the changelog had one third coming from the new way he'll get tortured ^^

Robotninja

May 5, 2020
romanos character setting making him so hatefull, i'm sure the eagerness i felt while reading the changelog had one third coming from the new way he'll get tortured ^^
Really, he is just such an entitled prick that the evil hentai dark lord seems more respectful of women than him. Which takes real fucking effort.

I really hope we can completely break him before we turn him over to the Demon Queen.

• Haha
Reactions: ben akeba

SonicSally

Aug 9, 2022
I've been looking through the game files in the www folder, and I noticed that there was a character named Yuma in there, who are they and where do I encounter them?

Peiper

Nov 6, 2017
I've been looking through the game files in the www folder, and I noticed that there was a character named Yuma in there, who are they and where do I encounter them?
She's on the Demon Queen Quest line. Have you started any of that?

SoulessAkuma

Feb 9, 2021
So the guard ask me to speak with eistos (The one skeleton we didn't kill ) cause he pestering but i can't find where he was ? Can someone help ?

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
So the guard ask me to speak with eistos (The one skeleton we didn't kill ) cause he pestering but i can't find where he was ? Can someone help ?
He's in the town with the orcs. Go roughly south from Viester and you'll find it. It's before the orc fortress.

Reactions: SoulessAkuma

Float_Fish

May 11, 2022
When discussing what the next task will be after imprisoning Yukako, Rina, and Ramanos a rogue 'Y' appears at the beginning of a sentence making it "YWe'll see when it's time for that." Your missing a second f when Bogthos is telling you how you can corrupt people from now on creating "efective" instead of "effective." Minor grammar mistake where names don't have the first letter capitalized, noticed when you hand Bogthos the old journal to grant the ability to teleport in the castle, his name is all in lower case. Bogthos has a capitalized word after a comma with this sentence being made; "Now, Give me a moment." instead of "Now, give me a moment." When Bogthos returns the Journal there is a missing 's' in the statement; "Bogthos give you your journal." instead of "Bogthos gives you your journal." which could also be extended with a 'back.' Eistos comments about the village to the east, but his village is the one to the east. When Bogthos is discussing conquering Holmdow, he says "It is common for it to be attacked by monsters, and rarely gets visitors, so it isn't uncommon for little contect to and from the village.", I believe "contect" should be "contact." Missing 'r' in "army" when stating how they can take most settlements. When the statement of Telind being taken pops up there is a missing 'e' in "receive." I left Vlester as the last to take, and when Bogthos states so, a 't' replaces a 'r' the statement; "Vlester is out only available target." When stating against leading the army through the sewer 'm' and 'r' are switched. a bit of word clipping with 't' being cut in half and 'y' being eaten from "city" when stating the stationing of the troops after Vlester's surrender. When the MC recounts Zerethin Wall's history he mixes 'i' and 'e' in "Centuries," and replaced 'u' with an 'a' in "humanity," also I think there is one too many spaces used before "Centuries." "Idea" is capitalized, despite being at the end of a sentence. When Bogthos states about how they had been dealing with the Zerethin Wall, he has an additional 'l' in "always." When Bogthos describes Zereth's loyalty, 'i' replaces 'o' in "of" resulting in the fallowing; "rare for such a time if crisis," instead it should be "rare for such a time of crisis." During the second discussion with Bogthos about history, 'e' and 'l' switch places in "struggle," and 'r' and 'u' are switched in "century," 'e' was replaced with a 'a' for "strengthen" with 'e' in "divine" being cut off in the text box, an 'e' is missing in "heroes."

I'm going to wait for the complete corruption of Yukako and Rina before I continue with anything story related, though I have one bug I have to state about the stairs. They almost all have offset spawn locations when loading the next map, with the basement stairs being the worst with a two block offset from the stair block, and the throne stairs always setting you at the left section of the stairs. You don't need to have the characters be offset from the maps when loading it.

Some time after my last report I had some fan editing come to mind about the MC's backstory: He is a part of a human clan that has an affinity to darkness, so much so that despite being loyal to the cause of humanity and elves, they are ostracized because of the Divines' and the Supreme Goddess' discriminatory views on the powers of darkness, possibly even having the church order semi frequent cullinges of the clan, while having them be of use to the royal family in prominent (though not directly important) places (i.e. spies and "shadow guards," anything that makes use of them, but not being openly recognized for their work by the populous) to keep them loyal, which would lead to the MC and the Princess forming a childhood friend kind of relationship through the small interactions they would have from him doing work at a young age in his clan. With the harsh treatment of the clan, the MC would have a growing resentment towards the Divines and Supreme Goddess for the unfair treatment of him and his clansmen, if the cullinges are a thing, you could add the sight of his family being among those that were killed further fueling his anger, though in training to control the powers of darkness, he would learn to bottle up these feelings. The Princess would not know about the harsh treatment of the MC's clan for most of her life, possibly finding out on her own due to her nature, which would lead her to empathize with the MC's bubbling vendetta to the Divines and the Supreme Goddess through their close relationship, possibly being a lynch to easily corrupt her. The affinity to darkness would be a more organic reason for the MC finding the journal than the heroes' party because of how close they are to the Divines blessings making them retardant to the "Aura of Darkness," and with his vendetta to the Divines and the Supreme Goddess he would be easily tempted into becoming the new Dark Lord, as it would mean giving him the power to change the world that has abated his clans suffering. Being from a clan of darkness users, the powers of the Dark Lord would flourish in him, being fertile ground for such power, and with him becoming the Dark Lord he would have lost much of his inhibitions that kept him from speaking his true feelings and powers of darkness that would flare up from such a release of everything he has been keeping hidden in his heart. This is just a fan opinion piece to give more depth to the MC than a sudden temptation to dominate and conquer, and have a more personal stake in wanting to conquer the world.
During the first corruption scene for Rina, the cum splatters on Misaki's thigh looks a little stretched out (could just be me). Misaki's hair and wings are giving the usual odd artifacting with the shadows with how they clip through each other. When Rina is giving a boobjob, Misaki mixes 'g' and 'n' up for "getting" when she noting about the incoming ejaculation. When Misaki is describing the game of letting Yukako and Rina "escape" their cells, she replaces 't' with 'r' for "out." During Rina's level 1 "escape" attempt she almost had no spelling mistakes until she replaced 'i' with 'o' for "is" when being relieved about being back in her cell. When talking to Yukako for training at level 1, she has an additional 'e' in "powers," and when giving her the chance to go to Holmdow, a small grammar mistake is made where the MC says "You will going there supervised," which should be "You will be supervised." When discussing Yukako's second corruption scheme with Misaki, 'f' and 'e' are switched in "belief," and while Yukako is wallowing in her thoughts about the situation she is in a letter a letter is capitalized in this "Divines Mean," which would be "Divines mean" as "means" is not a name in this context. When upgrading Yukako's corruption level to 2, Misaki replaces 't' with 'r' for "cute." When upgrading Rina's corruption level to 2, Misaki misses a 'b' in "problem" when stating how Rina would suck the MC's cock. During Yukako's level 2 training discussion the MC is missing an 'a' in "really" when noting Yukako's enjoyment of sucking cock, and when the the priest calls out you Yukako during her priestess duty, he doesn't capitalize the first letter of her name. When talking to Rina in her cell there is an odd jumbled statement after admitting how good she feels serving the MC; "I'll never goin you," a lot of work on this one is going to be needed. During Rina's corruption level 2 blowjob scene she is missing an 'l' in "shouldn't" when thinking she should deepthroat his cock, and when she is "aiding" the rebels she has "every" and "one" as separate words. When discussing Rina's next corruption scheme with Misaki, an 'i' replaces a 'e' in "execute." During Rina's corruption level 2 "escape" scene, "both" should probably be "either," a "soon" I believe has its 's' replaced with an 'e' (I think that was the case, I wound up to the next text box when I noticed it), when taunting about possibly feeling it (given her state of mind it is obvious she is) she has a rough capital "I" between "Maybe" and "it." During Yakuko and Rina's double "escape" scene, Rina has another rough capital "I" mid sentence between "but" and "there's" when scoffing at the game, and she has a missing apostrophe in "Let's" resulting in "Lets" when calling to Yukako after the MC leaves from telling them the conditions, when Rina laments not resisting the lust she has a out of place 'n' at the end of "should," and when doing a double boobjob Rina has replaced an 'i' with an 'o' in "this" when telling Yukako to focus on getting it over with, and she also replaces an 's' with a 't' in "so" when talking dirty about how entranced Yukako is in the MC's cock, a minor nitpick during the scene I have is that the initial ejaculation feels a bit subdued. During the corruption upgrade for Yukako to 3, I can't shake the feeling that her nun cap looks like it is made out of playdough (if that is still a thing), and her stockings shine like they are made out of latex, even though for that kind of outfit it would be a silk type of material, when Misaki ask "How does it feel?!", the 'w' in "How" is replaced by a 'e.' During Rina's corruption upgrade to level 3, there is a missing apostrophe for "T-there's" when being shocked at the clothes she is being told to wear, there is a rough "do" in the sentence about her cooperating, also there is no need for the hyphen between the two 'o' in "cooperate," to many "me"s in this sentence; "For me to make me admit that making your big and hard cock feel really good makes me feel good?", remove the "make me" from the sentence, possibly adding a comma between "good" and "makes" might make the sentence sound better as well. When Rina is straddling the MC for the first time, I noticed that a bit of Rina's right thigh and Misaki's left thigh are poking through the stockings around the knee, also Misaki's glove sleeve piece is still miss aligned. 1697610825019.png 1697610978601.png 1697610783002.png
When telling Rina he will "be back when you fail" for her level 3 corruption "escape" attempt, there is an additional "you" between "back" and "when," when she states about her need to cum, there is a missing 'd' in her "need," and she is missing a 't' for her "not" when lamenting about wanting to fight her lust. The level 3 double "escape" scene isn't a good angle to enjoy licking up the MC's cock, though it gets better when they start sucking on his cock. During Yukako's level 3 blowjob training, when admitting to the pleasure of taking the MC's cock there is a missing 'u' replaced by a 'i' in "pleasure," when she starts mindlessly sucking cock there is a missing 'r' in "throat" when she thinks of using it. During Yukako's level 3 sex scene, "priestess" has its 'i' replaced with an 'o' when stating what they do. During Yukako's level 3 priestess duties, the priest is missing an 'e' in "servants" when she admits to him that the Divines aren't helping. During Rina's level 3 strip scene, there is a missing additional 'e' in "see" when she is looking to see if the MC's cock is getting hard. During Rina's level 3 blowjob scene, when claiming about taking MC's cock down to its base for a deepthroat there is a missing 'h' in "his." During Rina's level 3 sex scene, 'i' and 'o' are switched in "avoid" when she is thinking about how she should feel, after being compliment for putting the outfit on, there is a 't' in "want" is replaced with a 'd' in wanting to feel better, when commenting on the MC's desire to fuck her, an 'e' has replaced the 'y' in "really," when admitting she would like to go again, a 'l' is missing in "wouldn't." During Rina's "aid" of the rebels scene, there is a misspelled "grateful" as "greatful," and 'n' is replaced with an 'f' for "on" when talking about trying to jump guards. During Yukako's level 4 corruption scheme, MC has an additional 'e' in "rebels" making "rebeles" when telling her the terms of letting her an Romanos go to Telind, and she forgets the last 'o' in Romanos' name creating "Romans" which something completely different, when feeling appreciative to the MC for showing the true, garbage, worth of Romanos and the Divines, there might be a missing "the" between "for" and "people" During Rina's level 4 corruption scheme, there is a missing 'c' for "Once" when describing Rina and Romanos' arrival at Vlester. During Yukako's corruption upgrade to level 4, there is a 'y' replaced by a 'e' in "really" when Misaki comments on about how close Yukako is to fully submitting to the MC, while Rina's begging for cum 'l' and 'a' are mixed in "slave" when Misaki is suggesting giving Rina the cum she desperately wants. I noticed during Rina's corruption level 4 blowjob that her corruption lines are a bit messed up, stretched out around her tits, and disconnected on the seams of her model's joints.
1697619437025.png
During Yukako's final corruption scheme, "keys" has an additional 'e' in it creating "keyes" when bringing up that he has them. During Rina's final corruption scheme, the rebel has a 't' replace an 's' when regarding to Romanos' cell key. Also just some usual clipping of hair were it shouldn't go, namely through the model such as their shoulders.

I might have missed some spelling error and what not here for Version 0.1.8 from were I last did my report, but I'm also sleep deprived, and it is already the morning after I judged other games for being in my R-18 drive. A minor Q.L. change I would suggest is having the journal warp be on a quick select key to reduce time wasted going through menus for going through the castle that almost make it equally long to just run to the intended area.

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
at his prison cell

also all compliance events in telind got reset for me so i did them again including the romanos willpower one
hope that wont cause problems later
Weird.. He continues saying the same as always..

Perhaps I am missing something?? You need something from the previous updates to torture him this time?

Last edited:

Umarius

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Weird.. He continues saying the same as always..

Perhaps I am missing something?? You need something from the previous updates to torture him this time?
Have you met with the Demon Queen yet? That's what makes the willpower event in his cell become available.

Reactions: vickze

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
Have you met with the Demon Queen yet? That's what makes the willpower event in his cell become available.

OHH... Not yet. I changed my computer recently.

So is not the Telind event that Misake mentions him.

THANKS for the information.

Umarius

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
How do I start the Demon Queen quest line?
After you have conquered Vlester, and visited the cave in the mountains in the northern part of the map, go to Vlester's docks, and talk to Bogthos to travel to the Demon Queen's continent.

Float_Fish

May 11, 2022
How many compliance quest are their each town outside of using Yukako and Rina for their training? Is Vlester's compliance levels locked to Rina's corruption because of the rebels?

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes