Float_Fish

May 11, 2022
For those that choose to not give Ramanos (obviously broken from corruption) to the Demon Queen, and instead allowed her forces to be stationed at Vlestor; Is their going to be a quest line to turn the Demon Queen's encroaching forces into double agents, because I think it would be a major issue if the plan to attack the Zeretheon fortified wall while having very potential threats in our "parking lot" to worry about, and doing anything too aggressive to them would just insight conflict with the Demon Queen, which we would be far from ready to deal with.

plox1999

Apr 11, 2021
Everything you listed aside from the one about Yukako's appearance are fixed by starting a new game. Those fixes/changes don't seem to carry over from older saves, so a new game is required.
Will this affect any of the later content or will It be fixed in another update? Asking this because I really don't want to bother starting an entire new save and playing through everything again.

Recklesssquirel

Sep 29, 2018
Is there going to be a way in the future to change the outfit of the girls? Or is that already a feature and I'm just dumb?

sobbos222

Sep 3, 2021
Rise of Corruption V0.2.0 Release Dates

Tiers 3 & 4 release date is Tuesday, December 5th at 12:00 P.M. EST

The public release date is Tuesday, December 19th at 12:00 P.M. EST

Content included is Yukako and Rina bedroom scenes, new threesome scenes, optional extended intro, first set of optional animations for sex scenes, early game and QoL changes, and more.

Float_Fish

May 11, 2022
V0.2.0 is out for tiers 3 & 4 patrons on Patreon. The public release will be on Tuesday, December 19th.

Content included -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can't wait to see what you've done for the animations. Also just an idea that started bouncing around in my head for a while;

As the MC's power grows, how about letting their control of that other space that is predominantly just the War Room and the "Escape" Game area to encroach on the castle, allowing the MC to make modifications to the castle. An example is expanding the bedroom area to have a hall leading to it flanked by the harem's respective bedrooms. the harem's bedrooms can be used to have focused one-on-one scenes (New harem members could be imprisoner in their room-to-be, and modified to be more suited for them as/after their corrupted), while the MC's bedroom will be a place to have group scenes with a selection of the harem.

The scene with Ramanos makes me think that we could do some less than humane experiments with the dark power of corruption, such as purposefully breaking the souls (Harvesting the "Soul Fragments" as monster creation materials) of the rebellious to make new loyal servants with their empty flesh, varied number of "Soul Fragments" (Doesn't need to be from the same individual), and various other odds and ends, example: Armor to make animated dark armored knights that would move to the MC's will (Given that there would not be any other will to fallow), with potentially having certain fighting skills imparted with the "Soul Fragments", possibly being something that the MC can summon from how much of his dark power drew them into being an extension of his own power. Hell, the bodies of orcs that step out of line could be used as well, serving as a warning that if they aren't loyal alive, they will instead be enslaved in death. And it just so happens that there is an abandoned keep that can be refurbished into a lab/factory for new soldiers.

Ntoytia

Jan 5, 2022
V0.2.0 is out for tiers 3 & 4 patrons on Patreon. The public release will be on Tuesday, December 19th.

Content included -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In version 2.0 you can't load a save file because a picture is missing, you can just fix it by copying the www/img/faces folder from version 1.9 to version 2.0. At least I had that problem. It should be the Misaki.rpgmvp file that's missing btw.

Umarius

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
In version 2.0 you can't load a save file because a picture is missing, you can just fix it by copying the www/img/faces folder from version 1.9 to version 2.0.
As it says in the changelog, A new game is required for V0.2.0. Old saves either won't work, or could cause issues in the future. I won't be able to give support for fixing issues with pre V0.2.0 saves due to some of the changes to the games content/database.

Reactions: blargballs

Ven95

Jul 13, 2021
As it says in the changelog, A new game is required for V0.2.0. Old saves either won't work, or could cause issues in the future. I won't be able to give support for fixing issues with pre V0.2.0 saves due to some of the changes to the games content/database.
what issues are we talking about here?

Umarius

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
what issues are we talking about here?
Saves potentially not loading, no access to fast travel hotkey, Yukako and Rina not functioning correctly as party members, and potentially more issues unknown to me at this moment. You can try to use old saves if you want to take the risk, but I won't offer any support for pre V0.2.0 saves.

I just pulsed Continue.. But I can not watch my saves because of this.. View attachment 3187748
Start a new game. Old saves will have issues like this.

Ven95

Jul 13, 2021
I just pulsed Continue.. But I can not watch my saves because of this..
4 posts prior...4 POSTS, come on...

In version 2.0 you can't load a save file because a picture is missing, you can just fix it by copying the www/img/faces folder from version 1.9 to version 2.0. At least I had that problem. It should be the Misaki.rpgmvp file that's missing btw.

ShdowNepto

Nov 8, 2018
Well it´s the first time for me to reset to zero the game and that it´s ok, i love the game and the use of Koikatsu Art it´s nice, is different when every update you have to reset the game like in Dimension 69 which literally made me drop the game.

Thanks for the updates Umarius as always.

Reactions: JiferHybird
3.90 star(s) 35 Votes