Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
how can anyone not like cora?:oops: Her character is like the ultimate partner in crime!
It could be that I simply have no interest in games where the POV of a female MC is played (that's why I don't play any Female Mc games), or the fact that her first introduction was her fucking her coworker without any choice from the player even when one had been faithful to her (that was later changed but what she thinks wasn't...), because I remember the dev had said there would be no harem(which apparently back in 2021 changed again, but the harem was not possible with the wife), so if you played Mc cheating path, you were going to have consequences (Imagine playing faithfull and the first thing you see of the wife is that she fucks the cowerkers) or that every character she looked at the first thing she thought about was fucking with them, from that moment on I said that she doesn't belongs to the streets, she belongs 3 meters underground :KEK: :KEK:

• Angry
Reactions: Cedrog

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
It could be that I simply have no interest in games where the POV of a female MC is played (that's why I don't play any Female Mc games), or the fact that her first introduction was her fucking her coworker without any choice from the player even when one had been faithful to her (that was later changed but what she thinks wasn't...), because I remember the dev had said there would be no harem(which apparently back in 2021 changed again, but the harem was not possible with the wife), so if you played Mc cheating path, you were going to have consequences (Imagine playing faithfull and the first thing you see of the wife is that she fucks the cowerkers) or that every character she looked at the first thing she thought about was fucking with them, from that moment on I said that she doesn't belongs to the streets, she belongs 3 meters underground :KEK: :KEK:
What you mean no choice?
1719616690596.png
The player picks right here what he wants her to do.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
What you mean no choice?
View attachment 3780136
That was added into the game in response to feedback, originally there was no choice for that scene. Originally Cora was unavoidably gonna cheat and get killed. After the dev realized she was a fan favourite he changed it so we get the choice of whether or not she cheats and now her future death is just one of many possibilities that can be avoided

• Wow
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
What you mean no choice?
View attachment 3780136
from the player even when one had been faithful to her (that was later changed but what she thinks wasn't...),
You probably never played the original game, that choice was added later (like I said there).
Anyway there's no point in continuing to talk about this, I guess there is nothing interesting for me here now haha.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Enjoy.

• Angry
Reactions: Cedrog

Izirider

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
Originally Cora was unavoidably gonna cheat and get killed. After the dev realized she was a fan favourite he changed it so we get the choice of whether or not she cheats and now her future death is just one of many possibilities that can be avoided
Just for the record, I didn't change Cora's story because she became a fan favourite. That I would keep her alive was decided before the feedback, and that she would be a "playable character" was decided beacuse of the negative feedback. It became a fan favorite because of the modification.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
That was added into the game in response to feedback, originally there was no choice for that scene. Originally Cora was unavoidably gonna cheat and get killed. After the dev realized she was a fan favourite he changed it so we get the choice of whether or not she cheats and now her future death is just one of many possibilities that can be avoided
Ah okay clear good to know, I must have not played it back then.

Replayed game again last night, I love how Cora always has this permanent-eastern-slav-resting-bitch-face :LOL: this isn't an insult, it's very well done by developer, it's like the expression Melania Trump has on her face 95% of the time. Ashley's pretty hot though too, as is Miri, I love em all.

3.60 star(s) 50 Votes