gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I can not relate to any of that but I understand, just don't know why people come here just to complain about most of that though, besides that, I just Quoted the person because their only problem seemed to be playing multiple characters and jumping from one to another every minute, which I also don't like, so I just wanted to incentivise them to try the game out before deciding.
Appreciate it. And no, I've no problem playing a female protagonist: The vast majority of games on here feature a male MC, for perhaps obvious reasons, but there are a few of the female-protag games I find excellent. Games that let you choose your MC's gender are a bit dicier, it's a tough row to hoe and few pull it off, but I admire the ambition.

Reactions: TundraLupus

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I played for about 20 minutes or so and like the game so far.

My main gripe is not being able to rename the MC. It totally ruins any sense of immersion in the story and it doesn't help that I'm not a big fan of the name due to issues with one growing up...

In other games you can simply edit the script and be good, but the name is used throughout the conversations and the image files have the name in them, so you can't just blanket rename everything in the script file.

Add the ability to rename and I'd jump back in in a heartbeat, otherwise I just don't think I'll pick it up again.
The ending sounds like a demand, so a recommend a refrasing, with a please and thank you, just to be polite.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
I can not relate to any of that but I understand, just don't know why people come here just to complain about most of that though, besides that, I just Quoted the person because their only problem seemed to be playing multiple characters and jumping from one to another every minute, which I also don't like, so I just wanted to incentivise them to try the game out before deciding.
Yeah, i agree with your statements too. But I just said that i "understand" him. Does not mean that i don't want him to play this game. It's his choice. I'm just saying how a typical male player's mindset works generally in f95 games. As it is new update, there will be new traffic, so i'm saying these things so that they can decide themselves by reading these comments, rather than confusing themselves & complaining after playing the game like dev has trapped them lol.

Reactions: Milflover68

niasolis

Jul 27, 2018
The ending sounds like a demand, so a recommend a refrasing, with a please and thank you, just to be polite.
Not at all a demand. Just an honest statement of fact and I'm not sure how I was in anyway impolite.

I liked the game, but I didn't enjoy it being forced to play as a defined name. I wish the dev all the success in the world and have no ill will if he/she chooses to continue with the defined name. But I'm not going to play a game where I can't rename the MC. That doesn't make me demanding something or impolite. Concidering much of the discource I've read in these forums, I'm at a loss at how I was impolite.

Reactions: cib64 and Johnny6

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Not at all a demand. Just an honest statement of fact and I'm not sure how I was in anyway impolite.

I liked the game, but I didn't enjoy it being forced to play as a defined name. I wish the dev all the success in the world and have no ill will if he/she chooses to continue with the defined name. But I'm not going to play a game where I can't rename the MC. That doesn't make me demanding something or impolite. Concidering much of the discource I've read in these forums, I'm at a loss at how I was impolite.
It read like, "do what I want if you want me to play" that is a demand, "please if you could add this" would be asking, since you were addressing someone and not just saying, "I won't play because of this" it was a demand, basically just the last statement read to me like that, while the rest is as you said a statement of what you didn't like and why.

Reactions: Dipsode

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
If this Game had Female MC form begining with chanch to choise you MC to play with female or male, persanlly I gone on Female MC as well. but it only one chater in this one ass well, I pass on another game.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
1. MC's name can't be changed. It is default Rick. Thats it. (If anybody can make name mod, good.)

2. Yes, This game have MC's wife as a secondary protagonist. And yes she plays a major role in this game, along with choices dedicated to her, especially in this update chapter 6.

3. Yes, there's gonna be NTR options for wife all along the game. Upto past update, there is one ntr scene, present update i don't know, but upto the end of the game in future, she goona have ntr options. We can't stop those options occuring. But we can aviod ntr by making right choices, as we are also picking choices for wife to cheat on MC.

4. And Yeah, in future there will be open relationship option. But, yeah no harem. Technically you can stop the wife from sleeping with men, by picking right options, but she always gonna have lust feelings over other men. Those are unavoidable. So, yeah, not a harem game too. Even if we exclude wife in harem, some other girls are not okay with sharing MC with other girls. They are jealous and wants to keep him for themselves.

So, yeah, after all these, you want to play this game, go ahead. It does have a nice mafia story, hot girls, hot Milf.

MacAdGames

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
The mac version still says v0.6, When’s mac version coming out?
Also in the details section it says chapter 5 v0.7.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
I never thought I'd have to suffer through so much girl talk/life coaching bs/marital counseling bs, in a game titled "Rise of the crime lord". Maybe it should have been called "Bored crime lord's wife marital problems"? Or maybe "Rise of crime lord's wife up the corporate ladder"?

There are plenty of games out there with a fem protagonist slutting it up at work, maybe focus more on what the titular character is doing?

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Finally played the update, really nice, some phrases were not translated and some words here and there did not fit, but I'm not a native English speaker so I can't really give pointers on that, I'm still not a fan of the internal monologues, I think you could make the thoughts more concise and it would still pass the message along, and not a fan of seeing things from NPC's perspectives, I normally like to figure stuff out with the MCs, but again besides that the update was pretty good, had a decent length and for its length a good amount of choices the duality of the worlds in these reminds me of heavy rain, Detroit become human, and other games like that with multiple protagonists and that is a compliment because I really like those games.

edit: just because I saw a comment asking for this, please don't the game doesn't need sandbox or free roam.

edit2: although if you make the "missions", "heists" or whatever you want to call the criminal actions a self-contained free roam/ sandbox, like "the DeLuca family" intends or "trials in tainted space" does but with it being limited it could be cool.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Add a free roam mode please
No.

Also it does suck not being able to change the mc names. If this one does well maybe a hero will make a patch.

The other draw back is having a female mc as well. Are there any players that really want both? I kind of assumed (which I could be wrong) that players either liked one or the other.

Besides them problems for me or maybe even despite them I like the vibe and spirit of this. I wish you luck

3.60 star(s) 52 Votes