• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
an interesting game but with less than 30 patrons. They will fill me with facepalm but I think this game has not achieved much more because the ntr has fired many players
yea mostly ntr is the main reason why devs don't have enough support. it's avoidable but still. yea i try to avoid playing games that have avoidable ntr but this is exeption :LOL:

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
an interesting game but with less than 30 patrons. They will fill me with facepalm but I think this game has not achieved much more because the ntr has fired many players
There are plenty of popular games with NTR. It's more likely a combination of things, like just the title, NTR, the mediocre English and the Mary Sue MC. Don't get me wrong, I think it's a diamond in the rough so I hope the Dev gets more support, but it took me a while to warm up to it.

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
NTR along with female protag- not a very appealing combo, at least for me.
yea I am not a fan of ntr and fem protagonist but as I said earlier this is an exception. good thing that ntr is avoidable otherwise it would be a shame

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
can you share a save file pls before the threesome fantasy i tried to get many times but i cant ty :)
Sure. It's not a very long scene, just a quick thing. Surprised you couldn't get it. It's right towards the beginning of the new chapter after Rick leaves the club and Cora is alone there. You get the option as Cora to wait there or look around ("Screw it, I'll wait here" or "I'm Rick's wife, I'll be fine"). Picking the second will lead to it.

But here's the save that is right after that choice (Note: Save is: Rick faithful, Cora cheating. Just cause I'm curious what will happen when Rachel shows Rick that Cora has been cheating while Rick is staying faithful lol).

Reactions: omarsayed

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Would respectfully disagree. There are two problems with this game. 1) The graphics quality is is mid-tier at best. Some of the more popular games out now have excellent CG with good skin tones and detail. This one is 3 or 4 years behind the curve. 2) Writing. The plot and premise isn't so bad, although nothing original. But the interactions between characters and lack of critical proofreading drags it down.

This NTR argument is way past ancient. People need to give it a rest. Play, don't play.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Didn't remember this game existed.... How long ago was last new ep.??

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
I think I just blueballed myself to death waiting for a divorce, beside that, I'm loving the game. Just some fixing on the english please.

Thank you and good luck.

Reactions: Izirider

A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
can the mc fuck other chicks or just his wife been a while since I played this
It's been quite awhile since I last played this and I haven't checked out latest update yet but from what I remember, MC can fuck (vaginal penetrative) his stepmom, one of her stepsisters, a stripper, and there's also quite some buildup to him fucking his other stepsister, best girl Ash.

3.60 star(s) 49 Votes