desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
After doing a few more runs and looking closer at the variables and the walkthrough, I want to ask if my understanding of the eventual marriage outcome is correct.

The question by Jake about how MC will react if he found out she cheated. If you made her cheat and answered that you will get angry, it will be divorce regardless of anything else. The other 2 options will give chances to salvage the marriage depending on points and other choices I guess.

If Cora doesn't cheat, I assume there will come a time where your marriage points, divorce points, and various MC cheating flags will be weighted against each other and result in some outcome.

What I am wondering is if you get past the "divorce or not" checkpoint and stay together, does that automatically mean you enter an open relationship (assuming you've been sleeping around as either party and racked up open rel points)? Basically, I'm wondering if the game forces an open relationship to save the marriage. Or is there a marriage route that fails to talk through everything and just kinda... stays together with all the issues without resorting to divorce?

While we're at it, is there any plans for a real power hungry cliche evil route/ending for Rick? Or will it always maintain the anti hero story that seems more likely from what we got so far?

Izirider

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
What I am wondering is if you get past the "divorce or not" checkpoint and stay together, does that automatically mean you enter an open relationship (assuming you've been sleeping around as either party and racked up open rel points)? Basically, I'm wondering if the game forces an open relationship to save the marriage. Or is there a marriage route that fails to talk through everything and just kinda... stays together with all the issues without resorting to divorce?
Open marriage will be optional whether divorce is on the table or not. On the divorce route, this will be one way to save the marriage.

While we're at it, is there any plans for a real power hungry cliche evil route/ending for Rick? Or will it always maintain the anti hero story that seems more likely from what we got so far?
A "Scarface Rick" is planned, who eventually goes off the anti-hero path. There have already been decisions that could push the character in this direction. But this outcome could be seen as a kind of "bad ending".

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Will Cora die or will she have a chance of survaival?
Up to you. It sounds like there's bad paths and bad endings that can lead to most characters getting killed, including Rick and Cora. If you don't want her to die then I'm guessing you'd have to fuck up pretty spectacularly to make it happen though.

Oct 24, 2020
There is absolutely no Greater Or Better Thing in any kind of game then when you the one who chose to play the game gets the choices and options of so much freedom to decide certain paths! It is the main general idea that so many of these games or vn's lack but Here what the dev of Rise of the Crime Lord chose was and is the best option to do so and to implement into this great game so far to this point. As of the finish of the latest update its been an extremely Important and crucial choice to myself for Me to be the one who chooses Rick AND MORE SO CORA'S LIFE CHANGING DECISIONS be Made by player and not forced into. The choice the dev gives us/you the player to have this freedom is the best, perfect idea and it's mind blowing it's not like this in many games at all. This is Perfect for everyone and makes it IMPOSSIBLE for someone to complain about NTR or Lack of it in the story/game. You either have it and plenty or you get 0%. I love it and will play many wyas to see all content! It's got to be more beneficial for any dev to make their game not force or railroad the m/c into a certain one way path with one choice they made for the player and as soon as THAT happens in any game I instantly go for the top right and X is picked followed by deleting the complete file for good and start a new game. Freedom to choose ones path in a story when it comes to cheating or their partners cheating in secret or not is and should always be at the top of the list and truly it is one if not the most important topics from many others that factor on writing and creating the game and story the dev wants people to play or I would hope. Or the dev just loves the comments on NTR that so many just love to go on and on and on...............about until the next comment shows there is always worse up ahead just when you thought it couldn't get that way! No matter what though, Someone will find anyway possible to bitch or complain about anything cause they live a miserable shit life and making others feel shitty is all they have!! Fuckin Tards! This game certainly has many ways it can be made to play out and You are the only one who chooses if Loyalty and Cheating are what you have or don't!
Now the Take away or worst part and makes the game less attractive and MOST IMPORTANTLY makes the actual decision to Cheat or not whether You or when you are now choosing as Cora the (mc's wife) completely weakened by what is the inner thoughts that they thinking but if chosen not to act they do not act. I don't get the reasons why we need to hear after when playing as Cora I choose to stay loyal yet Now she goes into a rant and what I would tell her that shes a ridiculous whore who wants to go and be a slut so don't stop that on my account, Go Be a Dumb Cum Dumpster and I will Gladly go find a REAL WOMAN who is indeed actually a Real Mature and Grown Up Woman who doesn't Continue to try and re live the past that she lived as a teen-25 year old who is expected to be a free spirit and Enjoy Life and For Sure Not Another PRETENDING TO BE WHAT THEY ARE NOT, Ya know a married successful Lawyer who has rose to her spot by being a respectable woman that didn't slut it up and sleep with who needed to be to get some where and Never Betrays her man nor the vows they took..... If she got to where she did by the right way that means she damn sure isn't thinking the thoughts we are forced to hear from Cora when you stay Loyal and don't Cheat. But we get to read what seems like to me a whole new person when she starts thinking and i've started skipping her brain time cause it goes against her choice so bad it ruins the story some and I didn't want to cheat so why do I want to hear about any related topic to it! Dev stop forcing the shit on the path it's not meant for. There is plenty of paths to choose to be the DESPERATE ATTENTION STARVED IM A SLUT AND NASTY WHORE so keep it on those paths that do so. Not smart when you choose to play it a certain way but it still is desperately clinging on to what you chose not to have that character take any part in in action or inside the thoughts and views that chose not to and for sure never would do that and think this way but we get the exact opposite where it makes me think I chose wrong and I'm on the NTR Path when I didn't want any parts of that shit in the No Ntr Path. That ruins alot but still worth playing some of the routes cause it will keep ya attention for a lil bit and then it just gets to where come on STOP NOW OR I DO!
Bella_Sig.gif Erynn_Sig.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: spanner52

Faith04

Jan 8, 2022
The story and the decisions of the game are what attract me the most. It is the first novel that I play with 2 protagonists (being Married togheter) and it feels very entertaining. As I said before the story is captivating and so far it looks incredible, the animations are very good and it's really entertaining. I really enjoy it and i hope more amazing updates in the future. :love:

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
Fuck weasel and his treasure trove of pics of his conquest. Gonna shove it up his ass when the time comes. Would love to show kendra her husband's secret. Then im gonna fuck kendra while weasel the traitor watches. Terrence still the best wingman

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Fuck weasel and his treasure trove of pics of his conquest. Gonna shove it up his ass when the time comes. Would love to show kendra her husband's secret. Then im gonna fuck kendra while weasel the traitor watches. Terrence still the best wingman
LOL tell us how you really feel.

• Haha
Reactions: pkripem

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Okay, this is on me but I've read a lot about Cora's NTR again and now I have to ask, will we ever get the opition to kiss a guy? like with the Rick going further than we "should" but not all the way? or did we already?(it has been a couple months since I visited this site or played any VN's)Also if yes can the guy not be an ass*ole?

Also is the open marriege thing only going to happen at the very end?

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Okay, this is on me but I've read a lot about Cora's NTR again and now I have to ask, will we ever get the opition to kiss a guy? like with the Rick going further than we "should" but not all the way? or did we already?(it has been a couple months since I visited this site or played any VN's)Also if yes can the guy not be an ass*ole?

Also is the open marriege thing only going to happen at the very end?
Cora's NTR is kind of an all-in or all-out kind of thing. But even though she goes all the way in her first NTR encounter afterward it is up to the player how far she wants to take it. She can opt-out of later encounters in other words or never say no to anyone ever as you prefer. She kind of has the same level of freedom as Rick, but not really as if you turn down the initial encounter with her coworker it basically disables the NTR path. But unfortunately, Rick is an asshole. You can make him more or less of an asshole with your decisions, but you can't change the nature of this scorpion or the frogs that he mounts.

Edit: If you were asking about the guys that Cora dates they are not really assholes. Well, at least not compared to Rick. Argay is ostensibly a gentleman who is a potential future husband and her coworker is a kind of inoffensive fellow. However, if she starts down the path with the bar owner Tim (which has barely started yet) there is serious asshole potential up ahead. P.S... she also dates women, including ones that Rick is currently dating. So open marriage is definitely on the table.

Last edited:

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Cora's NTR is kind of an all-in or all-out kind of thing. But even though she goes all the way in her first NTR encounter afterward it is up to the player how far she wants to take it. She can opt-out of later encounters in other words or never say no to anyone ever as you prefer. She kind of has the same level of freedom as Rick, but not really as if you turn down the initial encounter with her coworker it basically disables the NTR path. But unfortunately, Rick is an asshole. You can make him more or less of an asshole with your decisions, but you can't change the nature of this scorpion or the frogs that he mounts.
I'm aware, that is why I asked if we had any future prospects to do so.

Yeah, that is something that bothers me quite a bit about the beginning of the game, it feels like initially it wasn't going to have multiple protagonists and then the author put that one choice in place because otherwise the anti NTR crowed would cry and then finally it became multiple protagonists and now we kinda get pretty much the same freedom when controlling Cora.

Not aimed at you just as an adendum because why not: It really isn't NTR it is cheating since we are the ones in control, NTR is when a LI is doing stuff behind the MC's back but people tend to not remember that.

edit: Just to clarify I have played the game before just paused playing any VN's for a while, so yeah I'm aware that most of her possible romantic partners are not assholes that was just a jab at how in these games authors tend to either make every man an asshole MC incluced/excluded.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I'm aware, that is why I asked if we had any future prospects to do so.

Yeah, that is something that bothers me quite a bit about the beginning of the game, it feels like initially it wasn't going to have multiple protagonists and then the author put that one choice in place because otherwise the anti NTR crowed would cry and then finally it became multiple protagonists and now we kinda get pretty much the same freedom when controlling Cora.

Not aimed at you just as an adendum because why not: It really isn't NTR it is cheating since we are the ones in control, NTR is when a LI is doing stuff behind the MC's back but people tend to not remember that.
I understand the distinction you've made in your addendum and it is an interesting conversation to have whether or not you can really make an NTR game if the NTR is self-inflicted. However, attempting to strictly define NTR on this board is a fool's game as attempting to do so will summon an unruly mob of facepalming harem fans and that one guy whose signature block is an elaborate list of roughly 800 barely translated MTL games that all have the same basic plot yet he will break them down into type A,B,C etc. I think that we all have better things to do with our time here.

3.60 star(s) 49 Votes