Izirider

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
Where is this NEW UPDATE FOR GOD SAKES WHY is it not on here yet ?
It's not here because it's not ready. :p
I'm sorry that as a one-man developer with a life full of tragedies and bad decisions, I can't bring you a chapter every month. Believe me, I wish it were different. I am working to make it different. I learn from my mistakes. I have made a colossal one in this chapter, which unfortunately is the reason for the biggest delay. I was stupid and stubborn, not a good combination.
But there is also my life, which unfortunately has not been very pleasant since May 2021. And believe me, when you're depressed, it doesn't help your creativity. But even with all that, I still try to work on this game, because at least I find some solace in it. It turns my brain off.
The situation is improving, sometimes I even see my life in a positive light. I've made more progress with the programme now than in March, which was a dark month. Yesterday I finally finished the biggest section. I fixed a lot of bugs (one error was so serious that the chapter was interrupted after certain decisions) and made good progress with the translation. If nothing slows down this speed, I can keep the September release.
ch9_dance_miri17.jpg

Emma98

May 22, 2020
It's not here because it's not ready. :p
I'm sorry that as a one-man developer with a life full of tragedies and bad decisions, I can't bring you a chapter every month. Believe me, I wish it were different. I am working to make it different. I learn from my mistakes. I have made a colossal one in this chapter, which unfortunately is the reason for the biggest delay. I was stupid and stubborn, not a good combination.
But there is also my life, which unfortunately has not been very pleasant since May 2021. And believe me, when you're depressed, it doesn't help your creativity. But even with all that, I still try to work on this game, because at least I find some solace in it. It turns my brain off.
The situation is improving, sometimes I even see my life in a positive light. I've made more progress with the programme now than in March, which was a dark month. Yesterday I finally finished the biggest section. I fixed a lot of bugs (one error was so serious that the chapter was interrupted after certain decisions) and made good progress with the translation. If nothing slows down this speed, I can keep the September release.
View attachment 2026272
We all are with you!! Wish you Good luck..:)(y)(y)

3.60 star(s) 52 Votes