BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
7b493757116cdd3d7eb25d548904baa9.jpg

Overview:
You play as a world-consuming parasite with nothing but a host and the walking cathedral you call home. Conquer your way across a dark fantasy world, build your base, and breed an army capable of bringing this plane to its knees.
Gameplay-wise, it is a 4X game played from a first-person perspective. Construction and conquest happen on physical tables in the environment with traditional top-down interfaces, but interactions with residents happen face-to-face by hovering up to them and talking.​

Thread Updated: 2021-05-07
Release Date: 2021-05-02
Developer: StationmasterDev - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.4
Language: English
Other Games: Stationmaster
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - -
Lin: - -

3596c42411ddbb3d02d38d8fb6d72e47.jpg Captive.png BaseConstruct.png Barracks.png ThroneRoom.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
I'm sure this game will be a big step over the last one. Going to give it a shot.
Hopefully the bugs don't take over so quickly lol

And about 10 minutes in, my PC went full blue screen.
Assigned a captive to the extractor, then selected sex

I strongly advise waiting on this one.

Last edited:

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
StationmasterDev, glad to see you're making a new game. I thought Stationmaster was a lot of fun, even including the bugs and inherent issues in the engine. I'm confident you learned a lot making that game, so it's good to see you building on that experience instead of throwing in the towel. Cheers to you!

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Loved Stationmaster even given it's faults in animation. Gonna watch this one in hope that an incest patch and pregnancy content is added in the future. Fingers are crossed. Not sure if a parasite can impregnate though. Eh i will see i guess. heh

Last edited:

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
I'm sure this game will be a big step over the last one. Going to give it a shot.
Hopefully the bugs don't take over so quickly lol

And about 10 minutes in, my PC went full blue screen.
Assigned a captive to the extractor, then selected sex

I strongly advise waiting on this one.
The graphics don't seem very good. I think I'll stick with Slaves of Rome for this 3D WASD-type play.

Isilindil

Apr 29, 2018
The graphics don't seem very good. I think I'll stick with Slaves of Rome for this 3D WASD-type play.
That one crashed for me after sex scene. Also, I got stuck on some stairs after jumping. Did dev fixed performance issues at least? Remember it dropping to unplayable amount of FPS.

Dec 2, 2019
Downloading now, I'll give it a spin. I recall Stationmaster Dev saying that they had an independent artist make some new animations for them. Did those make it into this release? Or similar to Quid pro Quo, are they still WIP?

Jun 13, 2018
It almost reminds me of stationmaster in terms of the way it looks but with a medieval flare, but that's just based on the pictures I've seen so far. I wonder what a SM medieval style game would look like. In any case, this has promise so I look forward to seeing where the dev takes it from here.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote