Unity Abandoned Rise of the Exalted [v0.1.4] [StationmasterDev]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

eryonwolf

Dec 13, 2018
Figured this bears sharing here:

I put the next feature to a vote among my patrons, and it looks like the winner will likely be "Screw Exalted. We want Stationmaster 2." This community has always been pretty major for me, so I thought I'd raise the discussion here too.

This thread is pretty dead compared to Stationmaster's, which really helped me see that this game doesn't pique interest in the same way. It looks like the voters have so far agreed vehemently.

Well... For now, I am voting in SM2. The game seems really resource hungry, with no current way to train my slaves and make them have better statuses, sadly. For now, i'll stick with SM1

Zelvik

Apr 22, 2021
Yeah, game crashes a lot. No idea what I am supposed to be doing. Graphics are not good at all. Animations do not even synch up at all. I hope as time goes on, things get better and someone explains what the heck is going on in the game. Looks like a 32bit game.

May 31, 2018
I think I’d slightly prefer this one (First person is my preference for sex scenes/direct interaction), but I’d be fine with Station Master 2, assuming we could get better sex scenes and higher quality models.

ChaosGhost

Apr 22, 2019
sorry deinstalled too broken atm unplayable just stop working after a few min and close with a short error window at least the bodys are relative good matched when it comes to sex not like it is in SM1 where u hump thin air sometimes,i know its just a start of a game and not much finished but some stuff need explanation or at least some numbers when u conquer a point the cost for the upgrades are not shown u see only when u have something not enough,the statistics on the girls are missing when they not hang in the mainfloor u see only the name and i think the numbers are below the ground when u see them on a extractor,not much explained what does the inquisitor and whats the best stat for the post...nice medival touched SM clone

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
Well, after 10 minutes of play, he leaves in suppression. It is seen that the game and has it's beginning, the idea and good it changes us of station master. The only question that I ask myself now and very simple. Es-que for that if it will be really finalized? Because Station Master was complete in terms of story, but the game play was not finished at all (the sex scenes were never resolved). I was a sponsor for Station Master and the finished product was below what was promised, will this be the case on this one?

Translated with (free version)

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
umm...
so is this game dead?
because he just released Station Master 2. I doubt the dev has time to work on 2 games.

Zelvik

Apr 22, 2021
Figured this bears sharing here:

I put the next feature to a vote among my patrons, and it looks like the winner will likely be "Screw Exalted. We want Stationmaster 2." This community has always been pretty major for me, so I thought I'd raise the discussion here too.

This thread is pretty dead compared to Stationmaster's, which really helped me see that this game doesn't pique interest in the same way. It looks like the voters have so far agreed vehemently.

Honestly, would be happy if you actually went back and fixed SM1. It is not a finished game at all. Sooo many bugs you put Bethesda to shame.

Reactions: Daba

Bahred

Jun 2, 2019
Honestly, would be happy if you actually went back and fixed SM1. It is not a finished game at all. Sooo many bugs you put Bethesda to shame.
At this point it's easier to start over from scratch rather than trying to untangle the spagethi code of SMI, which he did

Zelvik

Apr 22, 2021
At this point it's easier to start over from scratch rather than trying to untangle the spagethi code of SMI, which he did
I agree. If he can make a SM2 (version 2.0) of the game and keep the 4x strategy going it would be great. I did like SM1. I just wish that it was a better game as far as removal of all its issues. Hopefully, the second version is better. And hopefully, he does not rush it to get it finished with a lack of quality. And it would be nice of the female models were better and did not all look the same. And hopefully there is real sex content that was intended in SM1.

But it will take some time and progress showing he is doing it before I can support him financially. And a money back guarantee ( I can dream right? ) that he will actually finish it and it will be a quality game.

Reactions: Obsidian01
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote