mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
> Armies of rape orcs? wat do?
> Humans: Send only our women to fight them!
> *Get raped by the rape orcs*

who could have possibly predicted this outcome! I am shocked!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Coomer4571

Aug 19, 2017
ok played throught it and i can say "yea it's decent" models need a few touches here and there, also i don't know if this is possible but can we have a skip button for the animated scenes? right now passing through them is quite clunky...

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Freya Knight was captured by orcs. Her leg is compult control by orcs,

What is this word supposed to be? Complete?

hhhhh77

Mar 27, 2018
Always happy to see more actual rape games especially in HS2 but this is a bit of a rough start. I do like the fantasy setting and non humans as enemies.

Lack of compression is quite obvious with the 5mb 1080p PNG images. At least they look pretty decent and the characters are mostly pretty good too. Typical issue for new devs so I don't consider it too bad of an issue as long as it gets fixed before the next release.

Animations do look very grainy for me though despite also having large file sizes. Not sure what went wrong with those. And the way they are coded into Ren'Py is very annoying. Have to let them play through to the next one and skipping skips though all of it. Pretty easy to change that so that it's on a loop and clicking goes to the next animation loop. Another amateur dev mistake that is forgivable but should be addressed before the next update.

Writing and grammar might not be the best but that doesn't bother me too much. Grammar can always be improved as the game progresses and gains support and writing isn't too big of a deal if it goes with a less common fetish like this.

The choices and paths don't really make a lot of sense. You have a mix of minor choices that don't seem to make much difference and then one major choice that leads you to 3 options that have different scenes. Not just annoying because you have to go down the different routes to see what happens but then some of the scenes are for basically intentionally losing and getting a dead end. Typical in Japanese rape games but quite bad in a Ren'Py format like this. Needs to at least have a gallery to unlock and send you back to before you lose.

A more minor issue I have with it is the lack of fully utilizing StudioNeo features and mods. Like BetterPenetration. It's actually quite simple to get the basic function to work so why not learn to use it if you are going to go through the whole process of making a game? Also slightly more advanced but you could probably greatly improve a few scenes with stuff like NodeContraints. There are even a few guides to be found here on f95 for this.

Surprised I haven't seen any comments about the "goblins" basically just being black men.

Sounds like a lot of criticism but it's still a decent start. I think it has potential especially in this niche where it could be very successful. Really hope the issues with it get addressed and the game continues. Can't think of many if any other games that offer exactly what this game is going for.
Can I ask you where can I find and downloads mods like BetterPenetration and other stuff to improve lighting and ambients?

Tar77

Aug 23, 2019
Can I ask you where can I find and downloads mods like BetterPenetration and other stuff to improve lighting and ambients?
Basically everything you would want and that is available is already in the Repack that comes with the game download here on f95 and the Sideloader Modpack available on the same page. ScrewThisNoise is the guy responsible for collecting everything and making it work in the BetterRepack and does a great job. If you want the most current version I would recommend googling ScrewThisNoise BetterRepack and downloading it directly from him. F95 is a version behind.

As far as lighting specifically the base repack will already have both GraphicsMod and DHH. Either will work to improve it and give you various settings but you can only activate one at a time. BetterPenetration is also already in the repacks too. It's just a matter of learning a few things to make it work.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
I tried it and admittedly it's not for everyone. Definitely not if you don't like noncon/rape scenarios. I sometimes do have that fetish (put myself in the mind and body of the females a lot in these situations). And it's kinda linear as well, even with choices.

But I think it's a good start. Will keep a looksie in here on progress. Hope to see future updates and see where it goes from here.

johnnybonny

Feb 9, 2020
Seconded on what Tar77 said about the animations - the stills look great but the animations are very blurry. Render them overnight if you need to.

I also see you combined multiple animation loops into the same video, hence the clicking and skipping issue. Unless Renpy has more complicated alternatives where you loop segments of a video, you probably need to split the video into one per animation. For QoL it's best to have each animation loop indefinitely until the user clicks/spacebars, and when they click it should move onto the next animation.

Your still images are also HUGE at 5 megabytes per 1080p file - the bulk of your 3GB is in images rather than videos. I'm not familiar with the normal methods used but you should be able to heavily reduce those file sizes without reduction in quality.

Last edited:
Reactions: RayAbby
Dec 21, 2018
The story's pretty good for its first release. There's quite a bit of action and development already. I just hope that the story is lengthened to include slow corruption. The knights have to try to resist and resist, but the pleasure increases with each duration. That would be ideal.

RayAbby

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
Hello i am RayAbby :D

i would like to express our heartfelt gratitude to all the players who have experienced and played my game. Your support and engagement have been the driving force behind our efforts to create a better gaming experience. i would also like to invite you to follow my Patreon page at patreon.com/RayAbby to stay updated on our latest projects and show your support for our future endeavors. Thank you for playing "Rise of the orcs"!

Please forgive any mistakes in my English, as it is not my first language. I have used a combination of translation and AI to help me express my thoughts as accurately as possible.

619.png
620.png
The rise of the Orc 7_4_2023 13_13_39.png

Last edited:

RayAbby

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
A short comic about royal knight update in my Patreon. :D
Royal Knights Regular Mission 1
Royal knights Callan, Olivia, and mage Lulu are on a regular mission.
Mission location:
Black Sea ruins.
Mission objective: Multiple small ruins have been reported near the Black Sea with sightings of orcs in the area by local villagers.

Despite the simplicity of the mission, the three of them work seamlessly together and easily eliminate the group of orcs that had gathered nearby.​

Link

b1.png

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 6 Votes