Apr 14, 2019
Loved this one, I hope the new update comes through soon. However, I suggest toning down the chromatic aberration? It darkens the image too much, and I wont be able to see Royal Knight Lulu get impregnated.

Reactions: Ozatsu
Apr 14, 2019
From my understanding, what was released here is pretty much a teaser, with the full version on their patreon. I don't know if it's finished, but it's much further along there then it is here.
Yeah, I played 3.1, a bit underwhelming , expected much much more, but I have faith. Come back next month, dev is good with frequent updates.

RayAbby

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
f2.png

I have noticed that players have some confusion about "Rise of the Orcs 2: Dark Memories." I apologize for not explaining it clearly. "Rise of the Orcs 2: Dark Memories" is a prequel to "Rise of the Orcs." In this game, players will assume the role of the Orc King and witness the gradual rise of the Orc race.

Additionally, I have provided a timeline for the "Rise of the Orcs" series. I will prioritize updating and completing "Dark Memories" before continuing with updates for "Rise of the Orcs." My goal is to release a new version approximately every two weeks.

I have noticed that some people have inquired about updates for "Rise of the Orcs," and I am thrilled and surprised that people are interested in my game. Thank you once again to everyone who has played my game! :D If you have any feedback, please remember to let me know! :D

On another note, it seems that there are some issues with the Android version. :( I am actively searching for a solution and I apologize for any inconvenience caused. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

For more content please check out my

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
"Rise of the Orcs 2: Dark Memories" is a prequel to "Rise of the Orcs."
Well, if this is the case, your naming convention doesn't make any sense. If I were you, I'd take out "2" from Dark Memories and relabel this game as the sequel aka "2" and I'd put this on hold to stop the confusion.

• Red Heart
Reactions: FFTW and Cyberious

RayAbby

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
There is some very bad news to announce. My Patreon account has been deleted by the Patreon officials, and all the content inside the account has been removed by them as well. Additionally, all the funds have been returned to the patrons. I feel extremely saddened by this, and as a result, the game development will be terminated. I apologize sincerely and appreciate everyone's support.

RayAbby

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
In the past few days, I have been applying for approval for my page. I have been contacting them via email, but I have not received any response yet. It seems that they are quite busy, perhaps due to a high number of applications.

During my research online, I have come across many people who have encountered the same situation. Some have been waiting for a long time without any response. This has made me quite concerned. As a backup plan, I have created a new called " ."

To prevent being unexpectedly deleted again, the new Patreon will not contain any 18+ content. All new content will be shared within a Discord group to maintain communication with subscribers. After subscribing to the new Patreon, the system will invite you to join the Discord group and access the latest game content. (I'm not very familiar with the specific procedure, so if you encounter any issues, please let me know.)

Once again, I sincerely appreciate everyone's support. However, these past few days have been quite nerve-wracking and challenging for me. Rest assured, I will gather myself and continue creating games in the future!

In the future, I will be sharing more updates and information within the Discord group. Subscribestar and Patreon will both serve as platforms for receiving sponsorships. I believe that this approach will help avoid having the page deleted without cause. Additionally, having a Discord group will make it easier for me to stay in touch with subscribers. Therefore, please remember to join the Discord group after subscribing.

RayAbby

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
Dear all,

I apologize sincerely for the inconvenience. I had planned to put in extra effort this month to release more updates and attract more traffic. However, there has been no response regarding the approval of my SubscribeStar page, and my new Patreon page has been removed. Due to these circumstances, I am not currently in the right mindset to continue game development. Game updates will be put on hold until further notice.

I want to take this opportunity to express my heartfelt gratitude for your continuous support throughout the journey.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,
RayAbby

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes