NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
I've been playing this game since version 0.9. When I played it, I kept feeling like I was forgetting something and now I remember that this game has 90% of the content (HCG) about lesbians. Why do I remember it now?:BootyTime::FacePalm:That's all I said, I don't hate this game at all. Because I like playing game have FE Protagonist.:PogChamp:
Sorry... I just like when girl kiss... :oops:
That said. We're making an effort to add more sex scenes with male characters.

so can we dominate yda or not
No really, more like she dominates you.

I'm really looking forward to the slave route. I hope it'll be as humiliating as possible for our poor Catherine. But at the same time I'd like to see whoever the owner ends up being realize they can use Catherine as more than just a body to lend out and fully exploit all her talents. Having a slave wizard should be a powerful tool.
Oh yeah I forgot to send this here. These are the results of the owner poll:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jireir

May 26, 2018
I just started to play the game and I think I have noticed a small bug - when pressing on "stats" and looking through the characters you can see spoilers as to what happens later:

Not sure if there are any such issues with other characters as I'm not familiar enough with the game's story but this one was obvious from the perspective of a beginner.

Last edited:

Ressxd

May 28, 2020
I just started to play the game and I think I have noticed a small bug - when pressing on "stats" and looking through the characters you can see spoilers as to what happens later:

Not sure if there are any such issues with other characters as I'm not familiar enough with the game's story but this one was obvious from the perspective of a beginner.
Yeah Necro knows about it and iirc he said its on the to-do list.

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020

Yeah Necro knows about it and iirc he said its on the to-do list.
Funny enough, I went to look at it right now because I was sure I fixed it. But apperently at some point I messed with the code again and unfixed the fix. :whistle:

nonospot

May 15, 2020
Cannot install the app, how to fix it ?
same here for the latter versions : it seems to works on android 7 though, but not on 8+ and my old device lack punch to really be sure. I thought android limitation was around 4Gio for apk, and then you had to use .obb or something. I'll try to look into the .apk but I am far from an android expert, in fact it always have been a love-hate relationship. And while some here love that stuff, I'm sure even the NTR fans disliked being cuck'd by their sd card.

nonospot

May 15, 2020
Cannot install the app, how to fix it ?
if you go to de dev's ichio you got a working .apk, it's says 0.11.5b on the download page but on the title screen you got 0.11.3 so not sure what's the right version, still it's only 1Gio and some bytes and it's working

4.60 star(s) 63 Votes