NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Hello necro, I wanted to ask when you make up a list of characters enslaving Catherine, please describe the path associated with them, their character, plans for Catherine to earn money from her, for personal use, satisfaction of their sadistic inclinations, breeding offspring, etc. Ps do not forget to include Yda in the list
Well do! But Yda won't be on the list, her introduction doesn't line up with Catherine's debt getting called in, plus she already has her route.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Know my opinion on the matter means very little being a pirate, but i really don't like the idea of Jean having a slave route. Also i would rather prefer Kyo to have a romantic route instead of it, i feels like it defeats the purpose of her apologizing and trying to make amends with Catherine earlier in the game. :unsure::confused:

Last edited:
Reactions: DickgirlEnjoyer

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
If the majority votes for the slave route, we'll add it, but before that we'll do another poll to decide who will be Catherine's owner. I am leaning between having Jean or the brothel madame, Antoinette, own her. But some are asking for Kyo, so I'll throw that in as well and see what the people prefer.
To echo the sentiment of the person above me. Jean doesn't fit cause he's been built up the entire story to be spoiled and incompetent man who fails at literally everything. Bro just aint built for Catherine. Kyo actually deeply cares about Catherine so a slave route with her would be a couple with a very BDSM centric bedroom time.

Antoinette is the obvious pick imo. She's mostly a blank character who can have any motivation to enslave Catherine. And you would be free to write almost anything with her without affecting the main story or the main characters. But sadly patreon is an elite democracy (bleh).

Reactions: PotatoFace26

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Know my opinion on the matter means very little being a pirate, but i really don't like the idea of Jean having a slave route. Also i would rather prefer Kyo to have a romantic route instead of it, i feels like it defeats the purpose of her apologizing and trying to make amends with Catherine earlier in the game. :unsure::confused:
To echo the sentiment of the person above me. Jean doesn't fit cause he's been built up the entire story to be spoiled and incompetent man who fails at literally everything. Bro just aint built for Catherine. Kyo actually deeply cares about Catherine so a slave route with her would be a couple with a very BDSM centric bedroom time.

Antoinette is the obvious pick imo. She's mostly a blank character who can have any motivation to enslave Catherine. And you would be free to write almost anything with her without affecting the main story or the main characters. But sadly patreon is an elite democracy (bleh).
I mean, nothing more fair than having the people that make the development of the game possible decide where we take it. As for the routes, I thought it over and I don't think I'll be adding Kyo as an option. I'll do something else for her in the future, but for this particular route I want to do something nasty (by our standards). Kyo cares too much about Catherine for that. So I'm thinking of adding Jeanne and Antoinette as options, but I also want to gauge the interest of having a new male character added to be the owner instead of Jean.

Oct 10, 2022
I mean, nothing more fair than having the people that make the development of the game possible decide where we take it. As for the routes, I thought it over and I don't think I'll be adding Kyo as an option. I'll do something else for her in the future, but for this particular route I want to do something nasty (by our standards). Kyo cares too much about Catherine for that. So I'm thinking of adding Jeanne and Antoinette as options, but I also want to gauge the interest of having a new male character added to be the owner instead of Jean.
What about Jean's father? We can even fork it from where Cath is in debt or taking prisoners from the dungeon is risky too, he is devious enough for doing nasty things too. Just my 2 cents.:unsure::)

Aliii

Dec 23, 2019
If the majority votes for the slave route, we'll add it, but before that we'll do another poll to decide who will be Catherine's owner. I am leaning between having Jean or the brothel madame, Antoinette, own her. But some are asking for Kyo, so I'll throw that in as well and see what the people prefer.

I've checked the file and both of this update scenes are marked as seen. To confirm, did you not get Victor's and Kalyskah's scene?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hopefully kyo got picked

ursweetalksx

May 25, 2022
New male character? Finally! can't wait to see the development

Geigi

Formerly 'EnchantedMoon'
Jul 7, 2017
Count me in for a male character!

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
I also want to gauge the interest of having a new male character added to be the owner instead of Jean.
I hope that it will be possible to avoid all contacts, interactions and relationships of the MC with all men. (The only exception is that I don't mind if the dominant MC dominates over men.) Is this possible?

Last edited:

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
I hope that it will be possible to avoid all contacts, interactions and relationships of the MC with all men. (The only exception is that I don't mind if the dominant MC dominates over men.) Is this possible?
In general or for the slave route? All but one sex scene is avoidable in the game (and I will fix that in the final version so all will be avoidable). If you're talking about the slave route in particular, I don't know exactly where I will take it, but I am not really worried about Catherine's (read the player) preferences for that one. It's a slave route after all. So I'll be adding a little bit of everything most likely.

Reactions: Ssato243

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
We will be able to romance her in the slave or not and dominate her or not ?

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 63 Votes