Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Talk about good first release, well done. :love:
It looks absolutely stunning and for a change a Unity game that runs super smooth and snappy. Most games I've played with this engine feels like you're dragging around heavy sandbags behind you all the time.

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Thank you all for the feedback and the kind words! We're really happy that most of you are enjoying our game! :love:

so does she temporarily transform to futa?
is futa act/look .. a one time thing? not across the story updates?
She temporarily turns into a futa with a potion, but that potion will feature again in future scenes. Also, we already have some dedicated futa characters in the works.

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
Nice game, I hope the futa part is more prevelant and for the main character to be dominating. Also, I fucking hate the master. She truly is a bitch. And that means there is good righting.

The games runs smoothly even on my shitty laptop and has beuatiful artwork.

Last edited:

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
This is pretty good, and it's one of the smoothest VN experiences I've seen in Unity. Proper rollback, save anywhere, and no ridiculous lag. One relatively minor quibble though, I wish I had the option to play in windowed mode.
Thank you for your feedback! I spent quite a lot of time making sure everything worked as smoothly as possible. Really sorry about the windowed mode though, I completely forgot about that! I'll make sure to add the option to go into windowed mode in the next release!

I wish there was a Mac version :(
Would you be willing to help me test a Mac version? I can build one easily enough, but I don't know anyone that owns a Mac, and I felt anxious about releasing an untested build.

If you want to give it a try here's a link.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Would you be willing to help me test a Mac version? I can build one easily enough, but I don't know anyone that owns a Mac, and I felt anxious about releasing an untested build.

If you want to give it a try here's a link. MEGA
I downloaded it, and gave it a try. Here are the issues I found:
  1. The app name is "MacBuild.app". You're going to want to change that to something more like "Rise of the White Flower.app".
  2. The app's icon is Lara Croft.
  3. The app wouldn't run. That's because it was in a rar archive. WinRAR doesn't preserve Mac permissions (equivalent to Windows ACLs). WinZip does, so make sure you zip the app, not rar it. Fortunately, I know how to fix it. One run through Permission Fixer, and it started right up.
I didn't play much, but from what I saw it worked fine. The game looks really nice!

How do I change resolution? I might want to play it windowed instead of full screen.

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
I downloaded it, and gave it a try. Here are the issues I found:
  1. The app name is "MacBuild.app". You're going to want to change that to something more like "Rise of the White Flower.app".
  2. The app's icon is Lara Croft.
  3. The app wouldn't run. That's because it was in a rar archive. WinRAR doesn't preserve Mac permissions (equivalent to Windows ACLs). WinZip does, so make sure you zip the app, not rar it. Fortunately, I know how to fix it. One run through Permission Fixer, and it started right up.
I didn't play much, but from what I saw it worked fine. The game looks really nice!

How do I change resolution? I might want to play it windowed instead of full screen.
Wow! Thank you very much for testing the Mac version and for educating me in the proper way to build a game for the Mac. I will fix the issues you pointed there and update the download link.

As for windowed mode, on windows you could do alt + enter to enter windowed mode but I'm not sure about Mac. Again, I'm really sorry for not adding the option to go to windowed, I play all my games in fullscreen so it didn't even occur tome to include it. But, the next chapter will have it for sure!

Now, I would really appreciate it if someone could test the game for Linux. If the Mac build worked with no problems then I'm pretty sure the Linux one will too. Still, I would feel much better if someone could test it for me. Then I can update the main post with download links for all the OS's.

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
I read the title as "rise of the white power" and got really excited.
*Laughs nervously*

Is futa/trans optional?
No, it is not. And thinking of it, I'm pretty sure it's the only sex scene in the game that is not optional. I should really get to making it optional! At some point, we want to implement a filter to completely skip any kink you might not want to see, but that is still only in the plans for now.

Art looks incredible and its inspired by DnD! As a 5 years in the making DM I gotta give this a shot
DM's of the world unite! We hope you enjoy it! :)

...but will it calculate THAC0 for you? :unsure:
Of course it will! Do you think we are monsters?

Last edited:

Marigolds

Jan 2, 2020
Can you unlock the entire gallery in this build? I only got like 2/3 of it from one play through.

Edit: Nvm I had just missed the scenes with the guy at the guild.

Last edited:
Reactions: NecroBunnyStudios

shady31

May 31, 2017
Wow! Thank you very much for testing the Mac version and for educating me in the proper way to build a game for the Mac. I will fix the issues you pointed there and update the download link.

As for windowed mode, on windows you could do alt + enter to enter windowed mode but I'm not sure about Mac. Again, I'm really sorry for not adding the option to go to windowed, I play all my games in fullscreen so it didn't even occur tome to include it. But, the next chapter will have it for sure!

Now, I would really appreciate it if someone could test the game for Linux. If the Mac build worked with no problems then I'm pretty sure the Linux one will too. Still, I would feel much better if someone could test it for me. Then I can update the main post with download links for all the OS's. MEGA
Seems to be working great. Only issue I've had is that the "History" keybinding doesn't work on Mac cause there's no middle-click.

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Seems to be working great. Only issue I've had is that the "History" keybinding doesn't work on Mac cause there's no middle-click.
Really? That's surprising to me. Just in case let me clear it up, it is not a middle-click but just rolling the mouse wheel.

Either way, you can use the History system with the keys "Z" to go back and "C" to go forward. Perhaps I should have put them in the keybindings as well. Felt a little redundant adding that to the keybindings as middle-mouse works so well and is already an industry standard, but I will add it for future updates!

Either way thank you for your feedback! :)

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
NecroBunnyStudios During the futa scene with Eleanor, if you roll back on that point it will send you to the map. If you choose the location again you get the scene in the background again but get to choose "Leave". If I choose the tavern the picture of the scene is still there and the options "Talk to Eleanor" and "Leave" with the normal tavern talk.
The same seems to happen when I save during the scene and load it.

Edit: Weird, loaded an earlier save, tried to replicate it and now rollback works fine, but the save during the scene still does it. No clue. x)

Last edited:

shady31

May 31, 2017
Really? That's surprising to me. Just in case let me clear it up, it is not a middle-click but just rolling the mouse wheel.

Either way, you can use the History system with the keys "Z" to go back and "C" to go forward. Perhaps I should have put them in the keybindings as well. Felt a little redundant adding that to the keybindings as middle-mouse works so well and is already an industry standard, but I will add it for future updates!

Either way thank you for your feedback! :)
Oh never mind me, I thought history meant some kind of log of the last few lines or some such. Scrolling does work :)

Last edited:

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
NecroBunnyStudios During the futa scene with Eleanor, if you roll back on that point it will send you to the map. If you choose the location again you get the scene in the background again but get to choose "Leave". If I choose the tavern the picture of the scene is still there and the options "Talk to Eleanor" and "Leave" with the normal tavern talk.
The same seems to happen when I save during the scene and load it.

Edit: Weird, loaded an earlier save, tried to replicate it and now rollback works fine, but the save during the scene still does it. No clue. x)
Hmmmmmm. Weird indeed! Every time the game saves it also stores information to use on the history system, my guess is that somehow that history information either got corrupted, or there is something going on at that particular time that is behaving weirdly when saving.

Be it as it may, it seems to me that there might be something weird going on when the history is saved alongside a save file. I will definitely investigate it! Thank you for your feedback! :)

4.60 star(s) 64 Votes