sabadongelov

Aug 21, 2018
We're from Brazil.
Cool!

Aaah yes, you're quite right. I suppose we should make a different card to separate sex scenes from just general flirty behavior. We can even start thinking of ways to get to sex scenes without even going the flirty route, which I believe is the whole point you wanted to make in the first place! We got it now. :LOL:
Heh, yeah, kind of. But also that you could flirt in different ways. You can be gushing and kind and give tons of compliments. But you can also show interest with looks and body language. With sexual innuendo. Or even by groping or doing some other physical thing. Like Catherine did with a certain snobby elf, where she kind of didn't take no for an answer. :devilish:

So it's not flirting or not flirting, but rather the possibility to play Catherine consistently from all angles without loosing out to much in terms of sexual content (which after all is why we're here). Or, loose out on some sexual content, but gain other sexual content, that a different Catherine (for instance, a bubbly and kind optimist) would not access.

Also, a troubleshooting thing: Somewhere after the incident with Jean, I lost the ability to rollback the game. When I did, it went to the map mode without me being able to do anything (couldn't click on any location). Same thing happened when I tried loading, then I also just went to the map mode. It went away by itself sometime during or after the hunt for the kobolds.

Reactions: NecroBunnyStudios

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Heh, yeah, kind of. But also that you could flirt in different ways. You can be gushing and kind and give tons of compliments. But you can also show interest with looks and body language. With sexual innuendo. Or even by groping or doing some other physical thing. Like Catherine did with a certain snobby elf, where she kind of didn't take no for an answer. :devilish:

So it's not flirting or not flirting, but rather the possibility to play Catherine consistently from all angles without loosing out to much in terms of sexual content (which after all is why we're here). Or, loose out on some sexual content, but gain other sexual content, that a different Catherine (for instance, a bubbly and kind optimist) would not access.
Yes! We're going to do our best to give as must agency to the player as we can. We just need to be careful not to make the game to wide. Otherwise, we would be working for weeks to add just a little bit of content for every route and the game progression would slow down.

Also, a troubleshooting thing: Somewhere after the incident with Jean, I lost the ability to rollback the game. When I did, it went to the map mode without me being able to do anything (couldn't click on any location). Same thing happened when I tried loading, then I also just went to the map mode. It went away by itself sometime during or after the hunt for the kobolds.
Thank you for the feedback! I will investigate this.

Meles

Jun 19, 2017
So, Catherine needs "merely" 150000 gold.

Couple of quick questions:
1. What level is she?
2. Does she know, at least a little bit, how to smite daggers?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017

1. What level is she?
Smite? Do you mean Smelt? Even then, the sentence isn't correct - smelting is extracting metal from ore, not creating things with that metal.

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020

1. What level is she?
1 - She is level 1, the poor thing.
2 - No, she does not. She can bake a killer pie though.

Meles

Jun 19, 2017
Shame, so the variant of paying off the debt by exploiting thriving weapons market of an Empire in war is at least delayed.

Other "get rich quick" schemes in DnD I heard of involve either it becoming a part-time job, which is boring, or infinite wish loops, which still require resources beyond lvl 1.

Well, wish her luck.(y)

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Regarding the premise, I have a question. Speaking as a kinky ass motherfucker, I noticed the "if loses will be sold as a slave" but and had my curiousity piqued.

So, on that note. I have a few corresponding questions.

1. Is there already content for the main character getting enslaved?
2. More broadly, what non-vanilla content is in the game so far.
3. As a general sketch, what types of non-vanilla content are you aiming to engage in more broadly?

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
An answer to tide you over.
1. I don't think so
2. There wasn't really any in the yuri/futa route I was progressing through. Though one could say there is ntr leanings/hints in it. I wouldn't personally classify it this way because I don't think Catherine and Eleanor have a monogamous relationship going on.
3. This question followed by developer response should shed some light on that:

And consequently, will there be times where Catherine can choose to engage in morally questionable sexual relations (blackmail, exploitation, dominance, rape, bying prostitutes, demanding sex as payment and so on), or is the sex slated as vanilla through and through? So far, the sex has been vanilla, but other choices certainly hasn't, most notably
3 - Well,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Rape is something that we are not really comfortable with and as so we will not be adding it to the game. Now, considering the other things you mentioned... There are already some of them planned and the rest do have a chance of making into the game, especially if there is a demand for it!

We do want to build a gray world with tough choices but we never want any of the choices to feel "wrong" in the sense that choosing this will just penalize you. It is definitely a challenge, but one that we welcome and will do our best to make work.

Meles

Jun 19, 2017
Also, about this:

It seems that Eleanor is around the same level, but what level is Kyo at, at least estimated?

I'd really like if there were something like a DnD character sheet for main characters. (Good way to track progress too)

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Also, about this:

It seems that Eleanor is around the same level, but what level is Kyo at, at least estimated?

I'd really like if there were something like a DnD character sheet for main characters. (Good way to track progress too)
Just a reminder that our game is inspired by D&D and is not actually running on its rules and economy. That said we do use the idea of levels to help us keep track of the progression and what the characters should be able to do. Kyo is probably around level 14 in my mind although, again, that is not set in stone.

We actually considered making characters sheets for them, not exactly to be used in the game but just as a fun resource for the people that also enjoy D&D. Perhaps at some point soon we will get around to making them.

Regarding the premise, I have a question. Speaking as a kinky ass motherfucker, I noticed the "if loses will be sold as a slave" but and had my curiousity piqued.

So, on that note. I have a few corresponding questions.

1. Is there already content for the main character getting enslaved?
2. More broadly, what non-vanilla content is in the game so far.
3. As a general sketch, what types of non-vanilla content are you aiming to engage in more broadly?
1 - Not yet. And, unless people really want it to be a route, Catherine getting enslaved will only be a bad end.
2 - I'm actually not entirely sure what you mean by non-vanilla but if my understanding is correct I think there is none at the moment.
3 - Again, not 100% sure but... Planned we already have BSDM, slavery(beyond just the bad end for the MC), tentacles, prostitution, and transformation. There is also a possibility of we adding bestiality although that is not fully agreed upon yet.

Still, we are very open to feedback from the community, so if there is something, in particular, you would like to see in the game, you can always ask us and we will see if we can add it to the game at some point. :)

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Just a reminder that our game is inspired by D&D and is not actually running on its rules and economy. That said we do use the idea of levels to help us keep track of the progression and what the characters should be able to do. Kyo is probably around level 14 in my mind although, again, that is not set in stone.

We actually considered making characters sheets for them, not exactly to be used in the game but just as a fun resource for the people that also enjoy D&D. Perhaps at some point soon we will get around to making them.

1 - Not yet. And, unless people really want it to be a route, Catherine getting enslaved will only be a bad end.
2 - I'm actually not entirely sure what you mean by non-vanilla but if my understanding is correct I think there is none at the moment.
3 - Again, not 100% sure but... Planned we already have BSDM, slavery(beyond just the bad end for the MC), tentacles, prostitution, and transformation. There is also a possibility of we adding bestiality although that is not fully agreed upon yet.

Still, we are very open to feedback from the community, so if there is something, in particular, you would like to see in the game, you can always ask us and we will see if we can add it to the game at some point. :)
Non-Vanilla refers to anything beyond the standard array. BDSM for a start. Transformation. Anything mind control related. Sex with monsters or tentacles. Particular fetishes (foot fetish is a common citation). Futa. Prostitution. Exhibitionism/Public Sex. Etc.

Is it a "And she loses. The end." type of Bad End? Or is it one that has a full sex scene to it?

Tentacles, BDSM, Slavery, Prostitution all sound fun. What I'll take a second and note is that what folks who are into kink prefer to a BDSM scene tends to be a BDSM dynamic where the individual sex scenes act as sexual representation of the dynamic or heightening it. Since it's female protaganist, I'm always a fan of LezDom stuff. So, her entering into a *consistent* Dom/Sub dynamic with another woman, either as the top or the bottom, sounds like fun to me.

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
I'm just gonna recommend the thing I recommend every time. Futa on female/futa butt sex, non-vanilla or vanilla.
Can do! ;)

Non-Vanilla refers to anything beyond the standard array. BDSM for a start. Transformation. Anything mind control related. Sex with monsters or tentacles. Particular fetishes (foot fetish is a common citation). Futa. Prostitution. Exhibitionism/Public Sex. Etc.
Ah, thank you for the clarification!

Is it a "And she loses. The end." type of Bad End? Or is it one that has a full sex scene to it?
Well. Of course there is going to be a full sex scene! What do you think we are? Barbarians?

Tentacles, BDSM, Slavery, Prostitution all sound fun. What I'll take a second and note is that what folks who are into kink prefer to a BDSM scene tends to be a BDSM dynamic where the individual sex scenes act as sexual representation of the dynamic or heightening it. Since it's female protaganist, I'm always a fan of LezDom stuff. So, her entering into a *consistent* Dom/Sub dynamic with another woman, either as the top or the bottom, sounds like fun to me.
Ah yes, I understand. We already have something along those lines planned, not sure when it's coming out though, but probably by chapter 3.

• Love
Reactions: shady31 and RHFlash

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Anyway, I'll be back when there's more available kinkyshit. But, I'll keep it on watch until the meantime. Please make sure to put basic kink content in whatever update logs you do (y)

4.60 star(s) 64 Votes