AlexPhantom

Oct 12, 2017
I have a problem with the characters only their face showing and the rest is a white box
-I tried to change the clothes but they seem to broken for me for some reason
Thank you for the reply but I would like to know From which link did you download it and how you extracted it so I could know what I did wrong because I did not move the files at all

vultron

May 19, 2018
I mean. If you refuse to go, she totally kidnaps Catherine. I thought it was funny, but I can see now that I should have probably given it a bit more thought. I'll be more careful in the future.
The kidnapping doesn't even make the game bad it just makes Eleanor a Joffrey Baratheon type character to a lot of people but people still loved that show and other people do think it's funny so that's cool.

Reactions: NecroBunnyStudios

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Thank you for the reply but I would like to know From which link did you download it and how you extracted it so I could know what I did wrong because I did not move the files at all
Try this and see if it works!

Edit: Oh... Very well then!

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
The kidnapping doesn't even make the game bad it just makes Eleanor a Joffrey Baratheon type character to a lot of people but people still loved that show and other people do think it's funny so that's cool.
Damn! A Joffrey?! Elly is reaching evil levels that shouldn't even be possible! Well, hopefully, she redeems herself in people's eyes in chapter 2.

Reactions: Aredelya

Elli Wölfin

Dec 8, 2019
I'm sorry you feel that way. But, I stand by my story. I've no intention of making Eleanor the main character or of diminishing Catherine's role and taking away the player agency. But, Catherine is not the be-all, end-all of the world, she is just another part of it. The story I'm trying to tell is one of friendship and cooperation in order to achieve great heights, and through it all Catherine will be ascendant at some point, but everyone has to start somewhere.

As for Eleanor being greater than Catherine in magic, Kyo said that, and I think we had already established that Kyo is an abusive Master that takes every opportunity to berate and diminish Catherine. So ask yourself if that is really the whole truth. And still, right or wrong, Eleanor's actions in the last few scenes were done because she truly believes that Kyo actually cares about Catherine and is worried about her future.

As for having little choices in the last few scenes, yes I agree. That is on me, but I have strived to add more agency into chapter 2, I still want to get more choices in but sometimes it's hard to balance writing all the options I want with the huge amount of work that it all demands. Still, I hope you give chapter 2 a go, and hopefully, it changes your mind about the game.
Having started Chapter 2 (currently having tea with Kyo), it is much better, you know actually existing and being able to assert myself in the story is pretty nice. Unlike what Flam3r thought/thinks, I at no point was trying to insult you nor the game, despite however it came across. As I tried to make clear, I really wanted to like it but the feeling of betrayal largely from Eleanor made that impossible and left a horrid emotion to end on. If it is not blatant enough, I feel emotions very strongly, so that was such a massive stomp to the heart that upon seeing only one other feeling similarly I felt the need to make a reply. I doubt I personally will forgive Eleanor for that, but I feel I can continue on if so far is any indication. I just hate playing characters that cannot/do not stand up for themselves so adding that little bit, as I suspected, was enough for me to go back to enjoying it overall (albeit with a dislike of Eleanor).

TheGreenCup

May 20, 2020
Is there a way to get the Mac version to run? Even control + right click gives me an 'application can't be opened' response.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
So, another one no mega file for pc? Compressed?
I'd settle for just a mega link (though compressed would be nice). The four links given are all pretty dodgy sites, trying to get you to download extra stuff or lacking security certificates.

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
So, another one no mega file for pc? Compressed?
Is there a way to get the Mac version to run? Even control + right click gives me an 'application can't be opened' response.
I'd settle for just a mega link (though compressed would be nice). The four links given are all pretty dodgy sites, trying to get you to download extra stuff or lacking security certificates.
I was going to post everything properly here on friday after I had finished doing the tweaks and adding two new scenes I'm working on. But, the game was leaked so I had no say in the mirrors they used. But, since we are here already I'll put the links to my drive, I'm still pretty busy getting everything ready for friday so I'll just leave them here. Mac version has been fixed but they didn't upload it here with the windows version, so grab this one.

On friday I will upload the update and properly add all the links.

Tavarokk

Feb 18, 2018
Any hope 'outfit' choice will have impact on what's going on in-universe in the future? Like actually being able to go streaking in the city or to mess with Eleanore when she starts on adventuring in the buff again.

Also, after reading the MC's description I seriously expected Eleanore to get fondled by the root while she has to hold still so as to not agitate it more.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Warning, wall o' text. TLDNR: Played it; dug it. Needs more surprise smex.

Wasn't overmuch concerned with the power dynamic between Catherine and Eleanore beforehand, they both seem to rock a particular blend of skills and styles. El has raw power but knows less than a novice in regards to magical mojo, Cath has superior insight and control, but has all the endurance of a moistened burlap sack. Plus, at least in my glorious playthrough, her *other* super power is a taking anything and anybody she deems worthy into pound town with little more than a wink and a smile. So it's all good.

I enjoyed the extra background with all the characters, and the bits of lore here and there that surfaced to explain more about the world and various goings on. Along with fleshing out their various backstories, being able to indulge in a romp with the rest of the supporting cast is always a plus.

If I was to aim for some constructive criticism I'd go with.. hm. The game feels like it's still pretty much on rails/a slideshow? I mean, there are options here and there, but they mostly seem to point and result at the same thing. If that's the intention, sure, no prob. But if it isn't then putting a little more creative control into the hands of the player would be nice.

Even if it's a simple thing like choosing to tart it up, style wise, and others reacting now and then that you are pretty much spilling out of your clothes. Or have some fleshed out (insert innuendo joke here) side quests, exploration, or events that can be found from straying from the beaten path.

Second thing that comes to mind is our plucky heroes are almost a bit too effective when it comes to combat, but even moreso when it comes to resilience. Er, to explain-- they manage to succeed in the various encounters, often by the skin of their teeth, which is great. But then it's downing a potion, a quick nap, and they are good to rinse and repeat as necessary.

The act of our resident mage constantly overdoing it and being three steps removed from death starts losing the potential impact and credibility within written scenes-- especially if she was *just* warning others about the hazards of unchecked magic.

Annnnndd.. wasted potential of sexy times. Hunting a magical giant beast that boosts alchemical potency by the sheer virtue of their wang, but *no* fucks were to be had? Unforgivable! Eleanore cuffed to resist the tempting call of a come hither Dryad, but left to her own devices? At the very least she should have been masturbating furiously and cumming buckets. Failing that, it was a great possible scene to have her instead of handily dealing with whatever threat approaches the camp in her compromised state, succumbing to the power of her unchecked/untrained emotions and get screwed by insert whatever here. Repeatedly. With all the lore and potential of animated vines and underwater hyjinks, our heroine takes the plunge into the deep unknown, but no tentacles to be had? Alas.

In regards to *future* smexy times.. lessee. Seems like Catherine picking up some pro bono (boning) work is already in the works, so that's grand. What'd be even more aces is the option to drag Eleanore into the mix, and have a pair of misadventuring adventurers as the pair save the day, then hit the mattress full of hay. Yes, prostitution in a fantasy world isn't the most unique prospect or scenario, but a a tale about a *pair* of harlots and their hijinks? Nice.

Heck, part of the story was all about discovering new and interesting ways to change up the power dynamic and make coin-- why not have Cath and Co. develop and become masters of the silk trade?
Semi related, it would also be nice to see them using their assets to get out of trouble now and then, instead of just magic and might. All those orcs running around but not *one* gangbang? With enough potions or magic I'm sure the duo could have worn them all out and snuck out of the camp just fine. Okay, maybe a touch bowlegged, but any victory you can kind of sort of walk away from..

Futa on futa. Somebody else wrote about it earlier on the thread. Options galore, that's my jam; I dig it. But it's obviously not everybodies cup of tea.

Lastly, the rival. Given how easily he crumbled to one of our heroines potential advances, and the propensity of magic and various weird mojo running rampant, it'd be cool if one of the ways to deal with him was to turn him into a potential harlot alongside yourself. That's one way to take him/her out of the running for the throne.

Holy heck, sorry about the wall o' text. Greatly enjoyed the story, though. Very much. Nitpicking aside, it was a treat and very enjoyable to romp through. Looking forward to more--stay healthy and safe out there!

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Warning, wall o' text. TLDNR: Played it; dug it. Needs more surprise smex.

Wasn't overmuch concerned with the power dynamic between Catherine and Eleanore beforehand, they both seem to rock a particular blend of skills and styles. El has raw power but knows less than a novice in regards to magical mojo, Cath has superior insight and control, but has all the endurance of a moistened burlap sack. Plus, at least in my glorious playthrough, her *other* super power is a taking anything and anybody she deems worthy into pound town with little more than a wink and a smile. So it's all good.

I enjoyed the extra background with all the characters, and the bits of lore here and there that surfaced to explain more about the world and various goings on. Along with fleshing out their various backstories, being able to indulge in a romp with the rest of the supporting cast is always a plus.

If I was to aim for some constructive criticism I'd go with.. hm. The game feels like it's still pretty much on rails/a slideshow? I mean, there are options here and there, but they mostly seem to point and result at the same thing. If that's the intention, sure, no prob. But if it isn't then putting a little more creative control into the hands of the player would be nice.

Even if it's a simple thing like choosing to tart it up, style wise, and others reacting now and then that you are pretty much spilling out of your clothes. Or have some fleshed out (insert innuendo joke here) side quests, exploration, or events that can be found from straying from the beaten path.

Second thing that comes to mind is our plucky heroes are almost a bit too effective when it comes to combat, but even moreso when it comes to resilience. Er, to explain-- they manage to succeed in the various encounters, often by the skin of their teeth, which is great. But then it's downing a potion, a quick nap, and they are good to rinse and repeat as necessary.

The act of our resident mage constantly overdoing it and being three steps removed from death starts losing the potential impact and credibility within written scenes-- especially if she was *just* warning others about the hazards of unchecked magic.

Annnnndd.. wasted potential of sexy times. Hunting a magical giant beast that boosts alchemical potency by the sheer virtue of their wang, but *no* fucks were to be had? Unforgivable! Eleanore cuffed to resist the tempting call of a come hither Dryad, but left to her own devices? At the very least she should have been masturbating furiously and cumming buckets. Failing that, it was a great possible scene to have her instead of handily dealing with whatever threat approaches the camp in her compromised state, succumbing to the power of her unchecked/untrained emotions and get screwed by insert whatever here. Repeatedly. With all the lore and potential of animated vines and underwater hyjinks, our heroine takes the plunge into the deep unknown, but no tentacles to be had? Alas.

In regards to *future* smexy times.. lessee. Seems like Catherine picking up some pro bono (boning) work is already in the works, so that's grand. What'd be even more aces is the option to drag Eleanore into the mix, and have a pair of misadventuring adventurers as the pair save the day, then hit the mattress full of hay. Yes, prostitution in a fantasy world isn't the most unique prospect or scenario, but a a tale about a *pair* of harlots and their hijinks? Nice.

Heck, part of the story was all about discovering new and interesting ways to change up the power dynamic and make coin-- why not have Cath and Co. develop and become masters of the silk trade?
Semi related, it would also be nice to see them using their assets to get out of trouble now and then, instead of just magic and might. All those orcs running around but not *one* gangbang? With enough potions or magic I'm sure the duo could have worn them all out and snuck out of the camp just fine. Okay, maybe a touch bowlegged, but any victory you can kind of sort of walk away from..

Futa on futa. Somebody else wrote about it earlier on the thread. Options galore, that's my jam; I dig it. But it's obviously not everybodies cup of tea.

Lastly, the rival. Given how easily he crumbled to one of our heroines potential advances, and the propensity of magic and various weird mojo running rampant, it'd be cool if one of the ways to deal with him was to turn him into a potential harlot alongside yourself. That's one way to take him/her out of the running for the throne.

Holy heck, sorry about the wall o' text. Greatly enjoyed the story, though. Very much. Nitpicking aside, it was a treat and very enjoyable to romp through. Looking forward to more--stay healthy and safe out there!
Hooly, that's a big wall of text! Thanks for the kinds words, and sorry about the missed sex opportunities, it's just that CG's are expensive. :cry:

Other than that, some of the things you suggested in there are already in the cards, I'm not going to say which ones to protect everyone from spoilers buuuut,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Other than that, yes we do want to start branching out more as we go, these first chapters are more about setting up the story, the characters, and the world.
Anyway, thank you for the feedback, I'll certainly keep it in mind as we start working on Chapter 3 next week!

4.60 star(s) 64 Votes