NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Have you made some subtle changes to Catherine’s face? She looks even better in the recent artwork :love:
(psst, banshee here)
Aah, thank you so much! <3 <3 If you're talking about her sprites, we did a complete rework on them a while ago, and I do think they are much nicer now! And if you're talking about the CGs, it's probably from drawing her so much x3. But I'm glad you like it, and I hope I can keep making her (and everyone else) even prettier as time goes by! <3

Aredelya

Nov 3, 2019
(psst, banshee here)
Aah, thank you so much! <3 <3 If you're talking about her sprites, we did a complete rework on them a while ago, and I do think they are much nicer now! And if you're talking about the CGs, it's probably from drawing her so much x3. But I'm glad you like it, and I hope I can keep making her (and everyone else) even prettier as time goes by! <3
Yeah, those new sprites are awesome! You are very talented! :love: I’m sure you’ll accomplish everything you dream of :giggle:
Oh, and, please, give my thanks to Vane for the warm welcome on Discord!

• Red Heart
Reactions: NecroBunnyStudios

Flam3r

Nov 30, 2018
I just came across this and i am enjoying it so i was wondering how many chapters are you striving? What fetishes is it going to consist of? Besides that its a really nice looking game and fun ( also mandatory will there be more futa? i.e futa on futa?)

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Glad to hear you are enjoying the game! :giggle:

I just came across this and i am enjoying it so i was wondering how many chapters are you striving?
Uff. A lot of people have asked us this and we still don't have a clear answer. It's going to be as many chapters as it takes to finish the story, which is a lot, no less than 20 I don't think.

What fetishes is it going to consist of?
We don't have any particular fetish that we are focusing on but, aside from what is already on the game and listed on the thread, we've added in Chapter 2: Bdsm, anal, groping, slave, spanking, and transformation. In Chapter 3, from what we have planned already, we're adding even more of all the fetishes we already have in the game, while also adding tentacles and prostitution.

( also mandatory will there be more futa? i.e futa on futa?)
We don't have plans at the moment to add futa on futa, but we do have a futa character planned for the future, a natural-born futa that does not need the futa potion. So, I suppose if enough people ask for it we can add it at some point. ;)

Last edited:

Elli Wölfin

Dec 8, 2019
I completely despise Eleanor she's a traitorous cunt.
Completely agree. Fucking love being the spineless weak-link and third-wheel constantly berated and cannot defend myself. It is fucking infuriating because I was enjoying it so much up to that point. Trying to burn through this shit but it is going to be so awful having to drop this because of this type of shit. It was so promising.
Oh wonderful, it got significantly worse. Guess they forgot Catherine is the main character. At least the masturbation scene was something decent. So damn infuriating that this, provided that is how this will continue, is so violently not for me anymore. Not as though there are many lesbian games here to pick from, let alone ones that actually are decently made and with good art.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: sunaboz

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Rise of the White Flower [Ch. 2.0]

- - -

Aredelya

Nov 3, 2019
Completely agree. Fucking love being the spineless weak-link and third-wheel constantly berated and cannot defend myself. It is fucking infuriating because I was enjoying it so much up to that point. Trying to burn through this shit but it is going to be so awful having to drop this because of this type of shit. It was so promising.
Oh wonderful, it got significantly worse. Guess they forgot Cassandra is the main character. At least the masturbation scene was something decent. So damn infuriating that this, provided that is how this will continue, is so violently not for me anymore. Not as though there are many lesbian games here to pick from, let alone ones that actually are decently made and with good art.
You are being too harsh on the game. The devs are trying to tell a real story here. Are there not enough games with unrealistically powerful or lucky protagonists? Catherine has just graduated from the academy. She wants to be free from her master, but the latter still holds influence over her. Besides, there is freedom of choice. You can kill kobolds, for example, if you want to show that you are powerful. As for Eleanor being a traitor, try to romance her. She cares for Catherine a lot, but she trusts Kyo because she doesn’t know her yet.
Please, just give it time. There is a lot of character development going on.

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
Does the character get to be berated again? I don't like this type of games were everyone else has control over the character, we play as.

Aredelya

Nov 3, 2019
Does the character get to be berated again? I don't like this type of games were everyone else has control over the character, we play as.
Well, actually, there are many choices in Chapter 2. If you mean Master Kyo, she is not a one-dimensional character. I don’t want to spoil the story, but she won’t criticise you so much in Chapter 2.

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
cant load my old save
Yeah, sorry about that. I had to reset the saves, shouldn't happen again. You can still skip all text you already read by using Ctrl as the save files that handle that were not reset.

Is that the early patreon version or the extended public version?
That's a leaked Patreon version, the extended public version is coming out on friday.

4.60 star(s) 64 Votes