NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
- Catherines sprite during final Ch.1 scene was missing certain part, is this being added as well?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It would be barbaric to not give her a dick sprite! So yes, we're going to be adding it as well. ;)

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
"Failed to load Mono"
My PC needs C++ update maybe? What yr C++ u need, plz?
Did you move the .exe from the folder? Did some digging and that seems to be caused by note having the MonoBleedingEdge folder together with the .exe.

Ummmh

Apr 27, 2018
Did you move the .exe from the folder? Did some digging and that seems to be caused by note having the MonoBleedingEdge folder together with the .exe.
Nope. DLd and just clicked exe as is.
Tried movin stuff noe that you posted it might work, and nope. Moving exe makes unity not found. Moving Bleeding Edge still fails to load mono.

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Nope. DLd and just clicked exe as is.
Tried movin stuff noe that you posted it might work, and nope. Moving exe makes unity not found. Moving Bleeding Edge still fails to load mono.
Hmmm. Then perhaps you could try installing/updating the .

Ummmh

Apr 27, 2018
Hmmm. Then perhaps you could try installing/updating the .
Will do that, and let ya know how it turns out. TY.
Sooooo many successive C++ installs on my PC over the yrs, still on there, they have their own zip code in my Programs menu.

Mar 13, 2019
While I doubt it helps you any, the game runs fine for me and I have 2010, 2012, 2013 and 2017, both x86 and x64. Honestly, I dont even know when that stuff installed itself. Maybe along with graphics drivers?

Last edited:

Aredelya

Nov 3, 2019
While I doubt it helps you any, the game runs fine for me and I have 2010, 2012, 2013 and 2017, both x86 and x64. Honestly, I dont even know when that stuff installed itself. Maybe along with graphics drivers?
Some Visual C++ Redistributables are automatically installed with Windows 10. That might be the case.

Aredelya

Nov 3, 2019
Which rises different questions such as: why wont Microsoft install all of them?

On a completely unrelated topic: :unsure:
Maybe they only install the redistributables which are necessary for the default Windows software. It’s just my theory.
Oh, and that outfit is beautiful! It reminds me of Star Wars. I wonder if it’s part of the story or just a skin. Their Twitter just got a new follower ;)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: NecroBunnyStudios
Mar 13, 2019
Maybe they only install the redistributables which are necessary for the default Windows software. It’s just my theory.
Oh, and that outfit is beautiful! It reminds me of Star Wars. I wonder if it’s part of the story or just a skin. Their Twitter just got a new follower ;)
IMO, Microsoft should pre-install all the Visual C++ redistributables. It would prevent many issues and advanced users would be able to uninstall them for whatever reason. Visual C++ would seem more useful than, say, Bubble Witch 3 Saga...

Their has lot of content including work in progress such as the recent preview of a .

Aredelya

Nov 3, 2019
IMO, Microsoft should pre-install all the Visual C++ redistributables. It would prevent many issues and advanced users would be able to uninstall them for whatever reason. Visual C++ would seem more useful than, say, Bubble Witch 3 Saga...

Their has lot of content including work in progress such as the recent preview of a .
Yeah, I agree with you completely about the redistributables and the unnecessary software (y) Sadly, we can’t influence Microsoft’s decisions :cry:
As for the bad end, I hope my Catherine manages to avoid that. I really like how they captured her face on that sketch though. So pretty! :love: Glad you’ve told me about the Twitter! Thank you!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Aredelya

Nov 3, 2019
I’ve just seen the outfits on Twitter. I hope we can change the colours from time to time because I’ll spend hours trying to choose! They are both gorgeous :love:

• Red Heart
4.60 star(s) 64 Votes