NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
I’ve just seen the outfits on Twitter. I hope we can change the colours from time to time because I’ll spend hours trying to choose! They are both gorgeous :love:
Aaah, thank you so much! It's still a work in progress (I still want to add an optional fancy wizard coat on top of it) but I'm very glad you like it. <3 And I'll see what I can do about those alternate outfit colors! :3

Reactions: Aredelya

Aredelya

Nov 3, 2019
Aaah, thank you so much! It's still a work in progress (I still want to add an optional fancy wizard coat on top of it) but I'm very glad you like it. <3 And I'll see what I can do about those alternate outfit colors! :3
Oh, so, it’s going to get even better :sneaky: I’m looking forward to seeing the complete outfit! I love your artistic style :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: NecroBunnyStudios

Retromancer

Aug 14, 2018
This is one of the best starts to a project I have seen in a bit. Smooth, no bugs, very good art, good writing. My only complaint -too short! How many chapters are planned? Times are tough but I think I might want to throw you guys some support on Patreon if this is going to go a decent length

• Red Heart

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
This is one of the best starts to a project I have seen in a bit. Smooth, no bugs, very good art, good writing. My only complaint -too short! How many chapters are planned? Times are tough but I think I might want to throw you guys some support on Patreon if this is going to go a decent length
Thank you very much! We're glad to hear that you enjoyed it! We plan to continue working on the game for a long time, we're not sure of how many chapters it's going to be in the end but we're nowhere near done yet. In fact, chapter 2 it's coming out next week, and it's going to add around 70k words and 7 new sex scenes.
And, we're of course always grateful for any support that comes our way, but we understand that time are tough right now so please don't feel obliged to support us.

Mar 13, 2019
Better watch your ass, ! Catherine has a futa potion and she is not afraid to use it... :devilish:

Sorry, that was lame, but I could not resist. Anyway, nice art. Although it makes me wonder, if the cat people brain capacity is somewhat limited by having the ears up there...

Last edited:
  • Haha

Aredelya

Nov 3, 2019
Better watch your ass, ! Catherine has a futa potion and she is not afraid to use it... :devilish:

Well, not really my thing, but nice art. Although it makes me wonder, if the cat people brain capacity is somewhat limited by having the ears up there...
I don’t think so. After all, cat people are often quite smart in fantasy lore. Take Khajiit in the Elder Scrolls, for example. He seems like a nice guy, by the way. I think we’ll be friends :)

• Red Heart
Mar 13, 2019
I don’t think so. After all, cat people are often quite smart in fantasy lore. Take Khajiit in the Elder Scrolls, for example. He seems like a nice guy, by the way. I think we’ll be friends :)
Those ears are pretty large and the location makes me think it should limit the brain cavity. He does seem like a nice person, though.

Those elder scrolls creatures have cat skulls rather than human skulls with cat ears. Not that cats are famous for their large brains.

• Thinking Face

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Those ears are pretty large and the location makes me think it should limit the brain cavity. He does seem like a nice person, though.

Those elder scrolls creatures have cat skulls rather than human skulls with cat ears. Not that cats are famous for their large brains.
I... ah... O-of course! We paid great attention to the brain cavity and the size of the skull! Hahahaha... I th-think we got it right! ... P-probably...

Mar 13, 2019
I... ah... O-of course! We paid great attention to the brain cavity and the size of the skull! Hahahaha... I th-think we got it right! ... P-probably...
Such an attention to detail ;)

I think it is pretty much the nekomimi we all know and love, including the location of the cat ears and hair covering the place where ears would be located on human.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Aredelya

Nov 3, 2019
You know, when you post something, it always makes me smile, no matter what it is :giggle: Knowing the release date, I honestly can’t wait to meet all those characters! Briwala, Amelie and Delphine are so cute :love: I’ll have several playthroughs for different romance options.

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
You know, when you post something, it always makes me smile, no matter what it is :giggle: Knowing the release date, I honestly can’t wait to meet all those characters! Briwala, Amelie and Delphine are so cute :love: I’ll have several playthroughs for different romance options.
We always aimed to make a good game that people would enjoy playing. But, getting these positive and kind feedbacks never fail to surprise us, and it's really encouraging and heartwarming at the same time. So thank you so very much! You really made the day of this dev duo! :giggle:

Aredelya

Nov 3, 2019
We always aimed to make a good game that people would enjoy playing. But, getting these positive and kind feedbacks never fail to surprise us, and it's really encouraging and heartwarming at the same time. So thank you so very much! You really made the day of this dev duo! :giggle:
I'm glad I could make you feel better because you also do that for me! :love: To be honest, I rarely actively give feedback because it's not easy to find a VN I can fully enjoy. There is often content which is kind of offensive or just disappointing, and I don't want to make the devs sad by providing negative feedback. Your game has potential to finally deliver everything I want from a VN: it's high fantasy, my favourite genre; it has deep lore, cute characters and romance. So, expect lots of praise from me ;)
P.S.: The NecroBunny is just adorable :love: I wish I could meet her in real life! I'd constantly hug her and pat her little head :giggle:

Last edited:

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
I'm glad I could make you feel better because you also do that for me! :love: To be honest, I rarely actively give feedback because it's not easy to find a VN I can fully enjoy. There is often content which is kind of offensive or just disappointing, and I don't want to make the devs sad by providing negative feedback. Your game has potential to finally deliver everything I want from a VN: it's high fantasy, my favourite genre; it has deep lore, cute characters and romance. So, expect lots of praise from me ;)
P.S.: The NecroBunny is just adorable :love: I wish I could meet her in real life! I'd constantly hug her and pat her little head :giggle:
We're glad to hear it! :giggle: We'll keep working hard to deliver the best game we can!
But, do give us negative feedback too. While it can be upsetting at times to hear people criticizing our work, if we don't hear about the mistakes we are making we can't go about fixing them and improving! So lay all your praise and criticism on us, we can take it!

P.S: Bunny-chan blushed and said thank you very much! :love:

Aredelya

Nov 3, 2019
We're glad to hear it! :giggle: We'll keep working hard to deliver the best game we can!
But, do give us negative feedback too. While it can be upsetting at times to hear people criticizing our work, if we don't hear about the mistakes we are making we can't go about fixing them and improving! So lay all your praise and criticism on us, we can take it!

P.S: Bunny-chan blushed and said thank you very much! :love:
Thank you for telling me this! It gives me confidence. If I find that something can be improved, I won’t hesitate anymore to tell you about it. There is absolutely nothing to criticise now though. The first chapter is perfect (y)
Oh, and you are very welcome, Bunny-chan! :love:

• Red Heart

Aredelya

Nov 3, 2019
Well, Catherine is beautiful as always in the new sketch :love: She manages to stay positive regardless of the situation! The way she is biting her lower lip is so expressive! Oh, and that costume is gorgeous :love: I wouldn’t dare do something like that to her in the tavern though. Most likely, I would be the one dragging her away from there to save her honour. On the other hand, if we were alone and had each other’s consent…:sneaky:

• Red Heart
4.60 star(s) 64 Votes