Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
I'm a bit confused about the countdown to the next payment mechanic seeing as you don't need the money pretty quickly. Or having the wizard outfit unlocked before it gets made for you.

DasKapitan

Oct 26, 2017
Try this build here, I think I managed to fix it.
I didn't follow the whole discussion that lead you to post this. I searched the thread because I was having a problem with the game not working using the APK in the original post... It would load the splash screen/background (no audio) and then never do anything else.

But I'm happy to report that this version seems to work perfectly on my tablet.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I'm a bit confused about the countdown to the next payment mechanic seeing as you don't need the money pretty quickly. Or having the wizard outfit unlocked before it gets made for you.
This part needs a bit of reworking but the countdown is there pretty much just to acess one bad ending. You can simply ignore it by not using the sleep mechanic and proceeding with the story.

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
It is the perks of working on the game as we go and abandoning some things along the way. There are quite a few things, like the outfits being open from the beggining for example, that we will eventually fix as we approach the more final version of the game.

DasKapitan

Oct 26, 2017
I'm not far in at all, but I just wanted to say it'd be nice if the game could get controller support on android at some point. I prefer to play with my XBox controller which works fine in RPGM, RenPy and most Play Store games, but I'm guessing Unity games need some kind of plugin to make them compatible?

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
It is the perks of working on the game as we go and abandoning some things along the way. There are quite a few things, like the outfits being open from the beggining for example, that we will eventually fix as we approach the more final version of the game.
Cool. thanks for the reply.

Is pregnancy planned for the game at some point?

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
I'm not far in at all, but I just wanted to say it'd be nice if the game could get controller support on android at some point. I prefer to play with my XBox controller which works fine in RPGM, RenPy and most Play Store games, but I'm guessing Unity games need some kind of plugin to make them compatible?
Not sure, I never added controller support to a game before. But I imagine it's as simple as adding a check for the proper buttons. I'll take a look, but I'll not add controller support for the menus though, that would take a whole lot of extra work that I'm not willing to do until we arrive at a final version of the game.

Cool. thanks for the reply.

Is pregnancy planned for the game at some point?
We have no plans for it during the main game for now. But it's probably something that is going to be mentioned in the epilogues of certain characters.

tlmhee

Mar 5, 2020
Somehow it doesn't work on my phone, text disappear on the tittle page, but there are still some underlines if you touch the screen, anyone knows what's wrong with it?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
A new week and a new blog post. :p

061 - DevBlog
Hello, hello! We hope you all had a lovely Good Friday and Easter! We certainly did, but now it’s back to the lewds for us!

Banshee has worked her little ghostly butt off this week to deliver both of Sigrid's CGs (Catherine enjoying some angel popsicle, and then being uh... impaled by Sigrid's holy spear), and the second version of Eleanor's scene in time for the Beta Build!

Vane finished a scene where Catherine and Sigrid go to visit Briwala on her new job. After getting to know a bit more about the criminal world in the outer districts, Catherine has the opportunity of taking Sigrid back to her house to… inspect her lance, if you catch my drift.
Vane also finished another variant for the scene with Eleanor, this one is for the submissive Eleanor route, which is unlocked by having sex with Briwala and letting Eleanor stay at Catherine’s house after. It has a choice that will impact Eleanor’s future interactions with Catherine pretty heavily.
Finally, Vane has added everything to the build so we could release the first Beta for Chapter 6.

Finally we’d like to once again thank all of you for your continued support and interest in our work. You might be tired of hearing this, but this project just wouldn’t be possible without all of your support and love, so thank you all so very much! You guys are the best!

But that wraps it up for this week’s dev blog! Stay safe out there, and remember to exercise and keep a healthy diet, don’t be like Banshee, she is sustaining herself on chocolate since easter! We’ll see you all next week for another dev blog. Until then,

Big love, the Necro Bunny team!!!

Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018
Looking forward to when chapter 6 gets here.
How's the game gonna handle romancing multiple characters, will some characters have an issue with that?
And I can't stress enough how cute the bunny is, I've been conditioned to look forward to your comments and tweets just to see your pfp.

• Red Heart
Reactions: NecroBunnyStudios

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Looking forward to when chapter 6 gets here.
How's the game gonna handle romancing multiple characters, will some characters have an issue with that?
And I can't stress enough how cute the bunny is, I've been conditioned to look forward to your comments and tweets just to see your pfp.
Awww! <3
Thank you, glad to hear you like Bunny-chan. :giggle:

And the romance routes are acutally something that is going to be added more to the end of the game so they don't overlap too much with one another.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
We're also trying to work a harem route in, but we have so many characters that it might not be quite what people have in mind when they hear the word harem.

Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018
We're also trying to work a harem route in, but we have so many characters that it might not be quite what people have in mind when they hear the word harem.
Personally not a fan of harems, but they are the easiest way to see all the lewd content in a game with the least amount of playthroughs.
Although with a game like this one where there is no RPG element (which is really just adding grinding to add fake extra hours of gameplay) I wouldn't mind playing multiple times to see all the content.
I always make sure to replay a last "true" walkthrough where I follow m-my heart :oops: regardless of where it takes me even if it's a bad end.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
With how story heavy this game is i really can't see a harem ending happening with all the distinct personalities each character has. For instance despite being very open sexually i get the impression Kyo would not want to divide the affection of Catherine with someone else. Sex sure but not love. :unsure:
I think it is more plausible to see some polyamour routes like Cat, Briala and Eleanor.

Reactions: akenedy
Mar 13, 2019
When (if) Banshee gets tired of drawing lewds, the map background could use bit more love.

Is there low-fps version of the public build?

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Personally not a fan of harems, but they are the easiest way to see all the lewd content in a game with the least amount of playthroughs.
Although with a game like this one where there is no RPG element (which is really just adding grinding to add fake extra hours of gameplay) I wouldn't mind playing multiple times to see all the content.
I always make sure to replay a last "true" walkthrough where I follow m-my heart :oops: regardless of where it takes me even if it's a bad end.
With how story heavy this game is i really can't see a harem ending happening with all the distinct personalities each character has. For instance despite being very open sexually i get the impression Kyo would not want to divide the affection of Catherine with someone else. Sex sure but not love. :unsure:
I think it is more plausible to see some polyamour routes like Cat, Briala and Eleanor.
That's why I said that it might not be quite what people have in mind when they hear the word harem. It's more of Catherine having sex with everyone and everyone being ok with it.

When (if) Banshee gets tired of drawing lewds, the map background could use bit more love.
I don't think it is possible for her to get tired of drawing it. But yes, the map is something we will have to look into soon.

Is there low-fps version of the public build?
Ah sorry, I forgot to add the fps adjuster. :FacePalm: I will do that right now so I don't forget again.

4.60 star(s) 64 Votes