bikibisadKEK

Aug 10, 2020
Loving the game so far! I'm just waiting on the Android porting quirks to be handled so I can finally play it from the safety of my phone (since my laptop's monitor is being fucky so I have to use a big-ass LED monitor)

Unrelated but all the talk of the Weave in this game reminds me how they did Sorcerers dirty in 5e. Shameful.

• Red Heart
Reactions: NecroBunnyStudios

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Loving the game so far! I'm just waiting on the Android porting quirks to be handled so I can finally play it from the safety of my phone (since my laptop's monitor is being fucky so I have to use a big-ass LED monitor)

Unrelated but all the talk of the Weave in this game reminds me how they did Sorcerers dirty in 5e. Shameful.
*Cries in wizard not having metamagic*

But thank you! Glad to hear you're enjoying the game. :giggle:

Flam3r

Nov 30, 2018
Well, it seems I have stumbled upon this thread again. I remember when it was just a little game with barley any chapters and now its sprung to chapter 5 for public and chapter 6 for patreon. Enough reminiscing however but I was wondering if anything really changed such as skipping the male sex scenes(I dont remember if you could avoid them but I do remember there were a couple which made me fall asleep) and just get straight to the yuri and how well futa has been added to it (I remember it only being 1 or 2 scenes?)?

Reactions: Dixen Chix

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Well, it seems I have stumbled upon this thread again. I remember when it was just a little game with barley any chapters and now its sprung to chapter 5 for public and chapter 6 for patreon. Enough reminiscing however but I was wondering if anything really changed such as skipping the male sex scenes(I dont remember if you could avoid them but I do remember there were a couple which made me fall asleep) and just get straight to the yuri and how well futa has been added to it (I remember it only being 1 or 2 scenes?)?
You can avoid most of them. The only ones you can't are the ones in the brothel if Cath decides to work there.

There are more than 2 scenes with the magic dick. Also chapter 6 has sex scenes with a new character who is a angel transwoman, Sigrid who Cath meets in chapter 5.

So i definitely recommend you start playing again (or wait a bit until 6 is released). :p

Djoki996

Jan 13, 2018
You can avoid most of them. The only ones you can't are the ones in the brothel if Cath decides to work there.

There are more than 2 scenes with the magic dick. Also chapter 6 has sex scenes with a new character who is a angel transwoman, Sigrid who Cath meets in chapter 5.

So i definitely recommend you start playing again (or wait a bit until 6 is released). :p
Oooohhhh, can you spoil me on the scene list? Over PM is fine too, if you don't want to write it down here.

Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018

Hello, hello! It is here! Dev Blog 69 is finally here! HAHAHAHAH!

Nice.

Banshee has successfully moved across the vast country of Brazil, and she's finally home! She has also successfully caught a nasty cold on the way, so her productivity wasn't the best this week... but still, Banshee has managed to finish the latest CG, and has begun working on a very special outfit for Catherine!

Vane is still working on the newest adventure for the game. The main body of the adventure is done and now our heroes are relaxing and getting a good night of sleep at a mansion… Or not! Catherine can choose to spend the night in a… More pleasurable way, if you catch my drift. *wink*

Wow Dev Blog 69! That’s quite the milestone, and I don’t know about you but it feels more momentous to us than our 50 Dev Blogs milestone. Thank you all for being a part of this journey with us and always being so positive and supportive. We honestly couldn’t do this without all of your support, you are the absolute best and we want to hug you all!

Now Chapter 6 is almost ready to be shipped! We’re having our Patreon release this Friday (or maybe on Saturday because Thursday is a holiday in Brazil and we’re not quite sure how things are going to play out). We have been working really hard on this release and we really hope you will all enjoy it!! <3

But that about wraps it up for this week’s Dev Blog! We hope you have an amazing week and remember to stay safe and get some exercises done every now and then! We’ll see you all this Friday (or Saturday) for the release of Chapter 6! Until then,
Big love, the Necro Bunny team!!!

MissSonicBoom

Feb 2, 2018
Did I fuck something up? After doing everything you can on the first day, dealing with Eleanor at the bar and visiting the magic place, nothing pops up on the map besides going home, at that point I can only sleep for days on end and nothing ever shows up on the map, what do?

OK I restarted the game and it seems to be fine now, read in this thread that others encountered the same issue, oh well.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: NecroBunnyStudios
Dec 7, 2020
Been playing the game, I'm in chapter 3, and so far it's great.

How do romances work? Are they mutually exclusive? Eleanor doesn't seem bothered if Catherine has sex with other characters, but I don't know if that locks me out of dating her.

Does the character sheet change? It would be cool if things like Sexual orientation, kinks, etc, changed based on your choices.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 64 Votes