ineedaname555

Jun 14, 2017
Hmmmm...
View attachment 1264623

There might be a... Slight delay... Banshee is finishing the last CG and it's looking really, really good! Would be a shame if she had to rush it and finish it half-assed.

Buuuuuuuuut....
The public release is only getting one extra scene over the Patreon release so...

*Drops the patreon release here unintentionally and runs away*

View attachment 1264630
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cool update as always, in the scene menu the new scenes have not been added but they do show up in the cg room, is this intentional or a bug ?

EDIT: Apologies to everyone for not putting the image in spoilers, really passed over my head and i'm sorry.

Last edited:
Reactions: LoneVoyage

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Question.

Does this game have a viable path (meaning consistent characters and scenes throughout) towards slave route hinted at in the overview? Asking because the preview pics seem to be all about sex positive adventuring.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Cool update as always, in the scene menu the new scenes have not been added but they do show up in the cg room, is this intentional or a bug ?
Remember to use spoiler tags...

Question.

Does this game have a viable path (meaning consistent characters and scenes throughout) towards slave route hinted at in the overview? Asking because the preview pics seem to be all about sex positive adventuring.
There is no slave route, just one bad ending about it.

Whats in the new update? Does it continue the story?
It continues the story but no changelog was provided for now, unless it is inside the winrar file. Didn't downloaded, still deciding if i play right now or wait.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I’m sorry.
It was meant as a joke.

Question.

It wasn't hinting at a route, it was hinting at what could happen to her.

Her being a slave is a bad end, there is nothing after that, the story is supposed to be her rise to power not fall to slavery so any failure to that goal is a bad end.

Reactions: desmosome

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020

EDIT: Apologies to everyone for not putting the image in spoilers, really passed over my head and i'm sorry.
The new scenes were not added to the scene gallery because Vane is an idiot and forgot. Will be fixed in the public version which should come out tomorrow.

Whats in the new update? Does it continue the story?
Yes, this update adds chapter 6 with somewhere around 70k words of new content and 4 new sex scenes. A little bit more content and with sex scene is coming out soon too (like tomorrow).

Question.

There is indeed a slave route, not for the MC that is just one scene. But Catherine does acquire a slave further along with the story, for now, there are very few scenes with her but we intend on having some mild trainer mechanics involving her.

I, ah... Sometimes... When two developers are young and full of ideas... They sometimes bit more than they can chew and abandon some ideas... There are a few corpses in the game due to that. We'll clean it all up when the game is finished though.

drwood

Jun 12, 2019
60 new CGs? I've never seen this game before and I can tell you that's a very good first impression.

4.60 star(s) 64 Votes