Pr0phet

Jan 13, 2018
why are the sex scenes still available from this update if i went for Lena romance option is it supposed to be like that the scene with Khai is locked but new ones are all available

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
why are the sex scenes still available from this update if i went for Lena romance option is it supposed to be like that the scene with Khai is locked but new ones are all available
Why wouldn't they be available?

Or lovely mage isn't really into monogamy. While she is getting romantic with the murder Elf she also getting romantic with our dippy Knight, the local guard boss, her pupil, a Seraphim, a demon and her master......

Plus whoever else she manages to drag into bed/alley/anywherereally.

She likes to share the love.

Now while I am hoping to get to the end and marry Ele and have no children because neither of them have the anatomy but I guess adopting 2.4 kids is always an option ...... until the end I have no problem letting them all get to know each other intimately. Mainly because they all like to do things that come close to their deaths I think a bit of loving is needed.

Massacre a host of demons, a noble rebellion and an Elder?

Go for a fuck.

Slaughter your closest friends father because he was a lunatic trying to kill you?

Bang an angel.

Fight a superpowered vampire bitch with a severe attitude problem?

Wait until update 7 because Ele blue clitted me.

Pr0phet

Jan 13, 2018
i mean it says that romance route will block other sex scenes and it did block one with Khai but the ones from this chapter are all available so maybe its a bug? dunno...

Bentsay

Dec 20, 2017
I don't know if it's a bug but it seems I have duplicate find emperor quest?

edit:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Pic19800

Nov 6, 2018
Not sure if I got a bug or I am just dumb but I am on the prologue or chapter one or whatever and the only location I have is the house with nowhere else and with ability to do anything but sleep :HideThePain:

seems it is a problem if you leave the girl from the tavern in the stables.. got her to the city guard and story advanced fine

Last edited:

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Huh. 2 Chapters later and even with a positive result with Kyo's "submission", an enthusiastic stress test application of the Futa 2.0 potion (which hasn't been used again since) as well as pretty much every surface area in the office, (and opting to instead be lovers on equal terms) and a promise to go for a round two or three or more in the future-- almost every interaction with her (Kyo) afterwards has been frosty at best.

More confusing still was when our musclebound swordswoman friend says passingly that Kyo is in the dumps due to Cat refusing to forgive her.. but I thought that's exactly the choice I made a while back?

Loaded the old save to see the conversation and whatnot, but it still seems kinda jarring if you go from that event to being moderately hostile the next morning when she shows up at Kat's bloody door with a *gift*.

Nitpicking aside, loved the new chapter. The training scene with the apprentice was a blast (nice to see her again), and I'm starting to really dig our mocha skinned bodyguard, as the writing is dancing a fine line between world weary, dutiful, perceptive and oblivious somehow, with all but the most direct innuendo zipping gleefully overhead. I was thinking she'd end up with a pretty flat personality compared to the rest of the cast, glad to see I was wrong.

The continued aggravation of the self important nobles is a fun narrative angle, and it's fun to see every character, including the MC, have to rethink their stance and world view now and then.

Aside from the option to have our new maid fullfill her obligations as a bedwarmer, the only downside I can think up is the fact it ends and leaves one hungry for more.

• Red Heart
Reactions: NecroBunnyStudios

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Huh. 2 Chapters later and even with a positive result with Kyo's "submission", an enthusiastic stress test application of the Futa 2.0 potion (which hasn't been used again since) as well as pretty much every surface area in the office, (and opting to instead be lovers on equal terms) and a promise to go for a round two or three or more in the future-- almost every interaction with her (Kyo) afterwards has been frosty at best.
Have to admit I thought things might have improved between them by now, i've been on the forgiveness route too.

Only thing I can think of is Kyo had been shitty to Cat for so long she's struggling to move on.

To be fair on Cat things have moved really quickly for her. She gone from being on the verge of slavery and a student certain people didn't think had any chance of progressing to saving the city, being free of debt, a master herself and growing to be one of the most powerful wizards around in a very short space of time.

She gone through a lot and hasn't really had time to sit back and let it all sink in so processing everything that has gone on with Kyo will probably take a bit of time.

Reactions: NecroBunnyStudios

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Concerning the Kyo stuff... I'll take a look.
Every time you interact with her or she gets mentioned I check to see if she was forgiven and write two scenes. I'm not sure if there is something going wrong with the trigger to forgive her or if I structured the scenes wrong, but I'll do some testing because it's sounding to me like people that forgave her are getting the wrong scenes.

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Not sure if I got a bug or I am just dumb but I am on the prologue or chapter one or whatever and the only location I have is the house with nowhere else and with ability to do anything but sleep :HideThePain:

seems it is a problem if you leave the girl from the tavern in the stables.. got her to the city guard and story advanced fine
There is supposed to be a button on the bottom right that allows you to leave the house. If you don't see that button please send me a screenshot so I can see what is going on.

4.60 star(s) 64 Votes