LoneVoyage

Nov 22, 2016
So, playing the release version I loaded my save from the choice to date Lena. Speed through all the stuff I've seen already and encountered the bug were certain selections showed up multiple times again. Had the meeting with Kyo where she promotes you to master twice. And the option to go capture the vampire three times.

Also, was Eleanor kinky scene not in the pre-release version? I didn't get the selection for it IIRC and I can't think of a significant difference in my "end of act 5" save and my "Date Lena?" save regarding Eleanor.
Your saves are bugged. Probably you play the previous buggy version and use that save. Starting from the beginning won't solve your problem either to. It happen to me as well.
You have delete all your save file's from the appdata then restarting game you wont see the multiple quest.

Last edited:
Reactions: HSHS1111

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
So, playing the release version I loaded my save from the choice to date Lena. Speed through all the stuff I've seen already and encountered the bug were certain selections showed up multiple times again. Had the meeting with Kyo where she promotes you to master twice. And the option to go capture the vampire three times.

Also, was Eleanor kinky scene not in the pre-release version? I didn't get the selection for it IIRC and I can't think of a significant difference in my "end of act 5" save and my "Date Lena?" save regarding Eleanor.
Pretty much what paramont said. I try my best to keep the save files working correctly but sometimes depending on where you saved it can create all sorts of problems that I didn't anticipate. Best to clean all the save files and get a new one.

Thejarv

Aug 22, 2017
Have I done something wrong? I downloaded it from the public release but all the girls have white blocks covering their faces in scenes.

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Have I done something wrong? I downloaded it from the public release but all the girls have white blocks covering their faces in scenes.
That is a known issue that happens when you extract the game in a folder that has a path that is too big. There are some files that unity packages with huge strings for their names and they can exceed the maximum character size that windows allow .zip to use.
Just extract the game in a folder that has a smaller path, something like the desktop works just fine. After that, you can move the game to wherever you want and it should work properly.

So I was playing the new content, and I noticed that

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So that was a problem with a flag. I've fixed it already and had talked about this here too so I'll just paste my answer here.

Problem is, you can only fix it by going back to that scene and playing it again.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
They are showing in my game's gallery, but i started from the begining after deleting everything (old saves included).

Anyway, back to the game. I can never just skip when i start a new playthrough. There is so many interesting information that i even keep a notepad file with some notes. :LOL:

• Red Heart
Reactions: NecroBunnyStudios
4.60 star(s) 64 Votes