NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Hi guys, i have a weird bug (first time i launch the game on Win) : View attachment 1639034
Can someone help plz ?
That happens because some files have very long names, and if the path of a file exceeds a certain number of characters windows just ignores the file. Just move the .zip to a folder with a small path, desktop for example, and unzip there. Then you can move the game wherever you want after you unzip.

Reactions: kartolas

Pastabox69400

Jun 22, 2021
That happens because some files have very long names, and if the path of a file exceeds a certain number of characters windows just ignores the file. Just move the .zip to a folder with a small path, desktop for example, and unzip there. Then you can move the game wherever you want after you unzip.
I think this typically happens when the file path to access the game's images is super long (for example, if you put the game within a whole bunch of folders, or within folders with long-ass names). I would try to shorten it as much as possible. If it's not that, then I'm not sure what the issue is.
Yes it was that, thanks (y)

Reactions: NecroBunnyStudios

phillibuster

Apr 2, 2019
I seem to be stuck. I got 7 more days to the first payment or what not but there seems to be no new interactions. I've unlocked all the sex scenes, with the women that is, and now... nothing. Did I finish?

Also, Inventory and Alchemy have been locked the whole time. Are those parts not in the game yet and just a preview?

• Thinking Face

Milkman Dan

Jan 19, 2018
I seem to be stuck. I got 7 more days to the first payment or what not but there seems to be no new interactions. I've unlocked all the sex scenes, with the women that is, and now... nothing. Did I finish?

Also, Inventory and Alchemy have been locked the whole time. Are those parts not in the game yet and just a preview?
Inventory and Alchemy haven't been implemented.

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020

What was the last event you did?

Corranda326

Dec 7, 2020
A lot of the scenes for me are not loading, the text will still appear and describe it but it just shows the characters normally. When I go the the cg or scene menu it will show the picture but when I click on it a white screen appears it doesn't crash the game or register any error but I am not sure what is going on.

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
A lot of the scenes for me are not loading, the text will still appear and describe it but it just shows the characters normally. When I go the the cg or scene menu it will show the picture but when I click on it a white screen appears it doesn't crash the game or register any error but I am not sure what is going on.

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Hi there NecroBunnyStudios ! Remember me? I was last here when the game was around the chapter 3-chapter 4 releases and you asked me whether I wanted an update where it is possible to do the brothel scenes for the lesbian content alone and avoid the maledom scene where Catherine is fucked by Jean? Regardless, I haven't checked on your game in a while and I'm only now doing my first playthrough of chapter 5, during which I spotted a few small spelling mistakes and typos for you!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This small bug report aside,

Anyway, even in parts where I know I would not enjoy the sexual content in your game and I just skip it/refuse it, (as it would be too vanilla or maledom-leaning for my tastes), I wanted to say that I still feel drawn to playing it further, and I believe this is testament to your exquisite writing and story-telling skills, which are certainly not very prevalent on this website... Keep doing the amazing job you've been doing so far with Rise of the White Flower, and let me know if you're interested in my offer to help with spelling mistakes! :giggle: All the best to you dev, and thank you once more for creating this amazing game!

Last edited:

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Hi there NecroBunnyStudios ! Remember me? I was last here when the game was around the chapter 3-chapter 4 releases and you asked me whether I wanted an update where it is possible to do the brothel scenes for the lesbian content alone and avoid the maledom scene where Catherine is fucked by Jean? Regardless, I haven't checked on your game in a while and I'm only now doing my first playthrough of chapter 5, during which I spotted a few small spelling mistakes and typos for you!

This small bug report aside,

Anyway, even in parts where I know I would not enjoy the sexual content in your game and I just skip it/refuse it, (as it would be too vanilla or maledom-leaning for my tastes), I wanted to say that I still feel drawn to playing it further, and I believe this is testament to your exquisite writing and story-telling skills, which are certainly not very prevalent on this website... Keep doing the amazing job you've been doing so far with Rise of the White Flower, and let me know if you're interested in my offer to help with spelling mistakes! :giggle: All the best to you dev, and thank you once more for creating this amazing game!
Awww, thank you! Glad to hear you're enjoying the game. :giggle:
And thank you for the corrections, I'll get over them as soon as I can. And if you want to keep them coming, I'm more than happy to accept! You can send it on our DM's, yes, or, if you'd like, you can also join our , we have a channel dedicated to reporting typos and grammatical errors there. (Plus, you can advocate for harsher scenes with Jeanne and more femdom there :devilish:)

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
All right everyone - quick question! I scoured about 7 pages of this thread (from 53 to 60) around the time of the realease of Chapter 5, but I couldn't find anyone else asking this:
Many thanks to anyone taking the time to answer! :giggle:

Reactions: LoneVoyage
4.60 star(s) 64 Votes