Ressxd

May 28, 2020
It hasn't been for a while on the newer versions of android. They did some changes to the security requirements and I can't save the game anymore without building the game natively for android, I can make the game work by removing saving altogether but with a game of this size who would even bother playing it then? But it was brought to my attention today that there is an app for android called Parallel Space, and running the game through it actually gives the game the proper permissions and it can save again. I tested it on my device and it worked like a charm, so you could give that a try.
Finally found this comment, I was searching for 30 mins atleast! Unfortunately I mostly play on Android, and I remembered that you said this app worked flawlessly for you, so I searched on play store, and found like 8 apps, which are extremely similar to each other. I know this was months ago, but do you still know/remember the exact name of the app that you used?

P.S: Sorry for pestering you with yet another Android issue

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Finally found this comment, I was searching for 30 mins atleast! Unfortunately I mostly play on Android, and I remembered that you said this app worked flawlessly for you, so I searched on play store, and found like 8 apps, which are extremely similar to each other. I know this was months ago, but do you still know/remember the exact name of the app that you used?

P.S: Sorry for pestering you with yet another Android issue
No problem. It's called Parallel Space.

1689610896948.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ressxd

Ressxd

May 28, 2020
If this is working for a lot of people on android then it may be nice to put this information on the OP. :unsure:
After playing for like 10-15 minutes everything's been working flawlessly, saves work, animations work, text is fluid, havent found issues.
Obviously 10-15 minutes is not a lot, but its working perfectly.
Another thing it required me to do is to download their 64bit support from google play.
Edit: Things like skipping, hiding dialogue and history are stuff i havent found how to do yet, maybe its possible maybe not, will try some things out

Last edited:

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
After playing for like 10-15 minutes everything's been working flawlessly, saves work, animations work, text is fluid, havent found issues.
Obviously 10-15 minutes is not a lot, but its working perfectly.
Another thing it required me to do is to download their 64bit support from google play.
Edit: Things like skipping, hiding dialogue and history are stuff i havent found how to do yet, maybe its possible maybe not, will try some things out
Glad to hear it worked. The Android interface is admitedly pretty barebones. The big button on the right allows you to skip, though I belive it's for read text only, the big button on the left allows you to go back to previous lines. That's all we have for Android at the moment. We actually gave up on it a while back, since so many people were reporting that they weren't being able to play, and I found no solutions other than building the whole game natively. However, with Parallel Space working so well we might need to start thinking into putting more time into the Android version.

Reactions: Ressxd

Ressxd

May 28, 2020
Glad to hear it worked. The Android interface is admitedly pretty barebones. The big button on the right allows you to skip, though I belive it's for read text only, the big button on the left allows you to go back to previous lines. That's all we have for Android at the moment. We actually gave up on it a while back, since so many people were reporting that they weren't being able to play, and I found no solutions other than building the whole game natively. However, with Parallel Space working so well we might need to start thinking into putting more time into the Android version.
I'm very glad as well, wanted to play your game for a very long time and now I'm finally able to. Also yes I found those buttons as well, however they don't work as intended it looks like, since the left button when pressed doesn't go back to the previous line and the button on the right when pressed only goes to the next line.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: NecroBunnyStudios

Sin'Gul Arity

May 4, 2019
Hey folks,
Does anyone know where I can grab a gallery unlocker or companion mode or smth similar for this game? I had an unlocker but lost it while moving to another PC, so it definitely exists.

Partyboy78

Oct 1, 2018
Hey folks,
Does anyone know where I can grab a gallery unlocker or companion mode or smth similar for this game? I had an unlocker but lost it while moving to another PC, so it definitely exists.
Go to your Settings during the game, and you'll see a cheat menu that unlocks both the CG & Scene Gallery along with money, iirc.

Reactions: Sin'Gul Arity

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I was into the first Evelyn domming scene but had to reload after the second one. Pretty fun to get into sub mode to relax and enjoy yourself but when she took the ring and ownership of Jeanne it felt wrong to me, the natural conclusion of that path was going to be total subservience for Catherine and it's not fun at that point, i was keen on bedroom slavery, not everything else. Seems every exclusive romance path has something about it that rubs me wrong, pretty much decided i'm going all in for harem or FwB's only for my Cathy.

The new outfit Khai made when Cathy addresses the troops before setting off disappeared for me and there's no option to re-equip it.

Also, some events from after setting off from Batria could play before setting off and upon setting off those events became playable for a second time, namely the second Evelyn dom scene and the fight against Alanor(sp?) and the Cephalorians. It's a bug but i don't see any evidence of it being a problem, both scenes only appeared a second time and disappeared after completing them again. Probably only noticed it cause i skipped a few updates.

spikesagitta

Oct 18, 2020
I want to ask, is it possible to have multiple romance? I feel like Lena would kill Catherine if she got serious with someone else, and she does say as such. And is there bad end in the game?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I want to ask, is it possible to have multiple romance? I feel like Lena would kill Catherine if she got serious with someone else, and she does say as such. And is there bad end in the game?
Nope. Once you lock onto a romantic interest you can't go to another. Lena will in fact effectively pussy block anyone trying to get into a romantic relationship with Catherine.
This even happened in my playthrough when Mordred/Evelyn tried to hit on Cat and Lena almost came to a "catfight to the death" with the vampiress had Cat herself not intervened.

By the way, Lena is still the best romantic route for me.:p

spikesagitta

Oct 18, 2020
Nope. Once you lock onto a romantic interest you can't go to another. Lena will in fact effectively pussy block anyone trying to get into a romantic relationship with Catherine.
This even happened in my playthrough when Mordred/Evelyn tried to hit on Cat and Lena almost came to a "catfight to the death" with the vampiress had Cat herself not intervened.

By the way, Lena is still the best romantic route for me.:p
Thanks for the answer! Lena did that to Evelyn to in my playthrough too. I just wanted to make sure. And yes, Lena is pretty great! I really like her, didn't expect that. I like Eleanor better at first, then somehow Lena steal all the scenes she's in.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
I was into the first Evelyn domming scene but had to reload after the second one. Pretty fun to get into sub mode to relax and enjoy yourself but when she took the ring and ownership of Jeanne it felt wrong to me, the natural conclusion of that path was going to be total subservience for Catherine and it's not fun at that point, i was keen on bedroom slavery, not everything else. Seems every exclusive romance path has something about it that rubs me wrong, pretty much decided i'm going all in for harem or FwB's only for my Cathy.
Every romance route has something that rubs you wrong? What exactly are you looking for in the romance routes? We're clearly missing something.

The new outfit Khai made when Cathy addresses the troops before setting off disappeared for me and there's no option to re-equip it.
Yeah, it took me a while to remember to add it to the outfits. I fixed it already but the build that has it is still on early access for patrons, should get here in about two weeks.

Also, some events from after setting off from Batria could play before setting off and upon setting off those events became playable for a second time, namely the second Evelyn dom scene and the fight against Alanor(sp?) and the Cephalorians. It's a bug but i don't see any evidence of it being a problem, both scenes only appeared a second time and disappeared after completing them again. Probably only noticed it cause i skipped a few updates.
Yeah, due to the nature of developing things as we go and sometimes going back to add an event here and there, plus the freedom of being able to play events in any order, there are some weird things that can happen. Getting an event again is a bug, of course, but one that is quite time consuming to fix. I'll eventually go back and make sure that all events are only fired once regardeless of the order you play the story in, and that there are no weird cronological anomalies, but this is best done when the game is finished and I know all events that are going to be in it.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Is there any time frame on when this game is complete?? Or is it one of those "we keep working on it until we don't feel like it anymore" ? Projects that do this usually turns into shit btw

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Is there any time frame on when this game is complete?? Or is it one of those "we keep working on it until we don't feel like it anymore" ? Projects that do this usually turns into shit btw
There isn't a specific time frame afaik but there *is* a concrete plan for ending the game, and we're getting pretty close to it. I believe the plan is 12 chapters, and we're deep into chapter 10 right now.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Every romance route has something that rubs you wrong? What exactly are you looking for in the romance routes? We're clearly missing something.
Eh... maybe rubs me the wrong way isn't quite the right way to say it, it's more that none of them rub me the right way. See, the game has pretty solidly established Catherine as a very poly/fwb type of woman, and all of the romance options are pretty exclusionary and it just seems... out of character for her. I was hoping for more of a primary+others type of romance, Cathy doesn't seem like the monogamous type, not to me at least, if you're hot and not a dickhead there's a pretty good chance she'll want to fuck you and i can't see her changing from that mindset to 'you're the only one i'll ever need'.

Reactions: NecroBunnyStudios

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Eh... maybe rubs me the wrong way isn't quite the right way to say it, it's more that none of them rub me the right way. See, the game has pretty solidly established Catherine as a very poly/fwb type of woman, and all of the romance options are pretty exclusionary and it just seems... out of character for her. I was hoping for more of a primary+others type of romance, Cathy doesn't seem like the monogamous type, not to me at least, if you're hot and not a dickhead there's a pretty good chance she'll want to fuck you and i can't see her changing from that mindset to 'you're the only one i'll ever need'.
I play my Cat very similarly to yours. I jump literally everyone as long as they aren't a dick, and avoid all the romances. My boy Khai would be my first choice for a romance, but I just can't give up screwing everything with a dick and/or a pulse. I'm really hoping that if the game's ending takes in account romances, there's one for "Cat is just a slut"

4.60 star(s) 64 Votes