RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
New week and new dev blog post. :p

Hello, hello! S-sorry for this late-night Dev Blog! Banshee wanted to finish some things before releasing it, and those things took a bit longer than she expected! So s-sorry!! AAAAH!

Banshee went back to her first job and became an interface artist. She was a little rusty tho, and between that and some technical difficulties with the programs she uses, she had a hard time working on the tavern system mockups. But hopefully, she'll be done with them really soon, and she'll get back on drawing new lewds!

Speaking of lewds, Banshee has also adapted more old CGs for a new scene Vane wrote, featuring our favorite knight gal, and a very sparkly magic dildo!

Vane spent some more time working on the build. He updated unity to the newest version to improve a few features that were working iffy at best. He also hopes to fix the Android 11 version once and for all with this latest version.
Other than that, he worked on revising a few older scenes of the game and started working on a new scene, this time with our latest knight in shining armor: Marius! What’s wrong today? You look like you’ve seen a ghost some wi- O-oh… S-sorry… That always happens when I say Marius… What’s wrong toda- NO! Bad lewd writer!

As always thank you all so much for playing, and supporting our game! Once again we'd like to thank our lovely patrons for your generous support, as none of this would be possible without you, so thank you all so so very much! <3

But that wraps it up for this week’s dev blog! Stay safe out there, and don’t forget to exercise and eat well, your future selves will thank you! And as always we’ll see you all next week for another dev blog. Until then,
Big love, the Necro Bunny team!!!
Hello, hello! S-sorry for this late-night Dev Blog! Banshee wanted to finish some things before releasing it, and those things took a bit longer than she expected! So s-sorry!! AAAAH!

Banshee went back to her first job and became an interface artist. She was a little rusty tho, and between that and some technical difficulties with the programs she uses, she had a hard time working on the tavern system mockups. But hopefully, she'll be done with them really soon, and she'll get back on drawing new lewds!

Speaking of lewds, Banshee has also adapted more old CGs for a new scene Vane wrote, featuring our favorite knight gal, and a very sparkly magic dildo!

Vane spent some more time working on the build. He updated unity to the newest version to improve a few features that were working iffy at best. He also hopes to fix the Android 11 version once and for all with this latest version.
Other than that, he worked on revising a few older scenes of the game and started working on a new scene, this time with our latest knight in shining armor: Marius! What’s wrong today? You look like you’ve seen a ghost some wi- O-oh… S-sorry… That always happens when I say Marius… What’s wrong toda- NO! Bad lewd writer!

As always thank you all so much for playing, and supporting our game! Once again we'd like to thank our lovely patrons for your generous support, as none of this would be possible without you, so thank you all so so very much! <3

But that wraps it up for this week’s dev blog! Stay safe out there, and don’t forget to exercise and eat well, your future selves will thank you! And as always we’ll see you all next week for another dev blog. Until then,

Alaris

May 27, 2020
Good game. I had lots of fun playing it altough the different paths (hero, arcwiz, find lover, etc) still not implemented yet in this ver.(0.5.1), im still statisfied.
And one thing, whenever i trained with eleanor and met with kyo for the first time, the screen would turn purple and only the text available. And after first training session it wiould go normal again. No issue other than that.

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Good game. I had lots of fun playing it altough the different paths (hero, arcwiz, find lover, etc) still not implemented yet in this ver.(0.5.1), im still statisfied.
And one thing, whenever i trained with eleanor and met with kyo for the first time, the screen would turn purple and only the text available. And after first training session it wiould go normal again. No issue other than that.
Thank you so much! Glad to hear that you enjoyed it! :giggle:
And the purple thing is weird, I've never seen that happen but I'll take a look at it!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Alaris and Aredelya

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Vane started working on a new scene involving mostly Seralli and Catherine but also a little bit of Kyo. The scene brushes a little bit on what has been going on in the Empire before Catherine gets an unexpected surprise from her old master.
Sexy surprise? :p
Anyway i am always up for some more lore.

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
I have a bug where there's a quest to go see the Emperor, even though I have already done it.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
New Dev blog post. :)

Hello, hello! O-oh my… We’re almost at Dev Blog 69?! Why does this feel like a more meaningful milestone than RotWF’s anniversary?

Banshee stretched her character designer muscles once more with yet another adorable waifu! When will we stop adding new characters to the game? Who knows! Are we going to regret this later? Most definitely!

After finishing the concept for the cutest alchemist/plague doctor she could think of, Banshee worked on the many alternative versions for Seralli's CG, and prepared everything that was needed for the Beta Build!

Vane busied himself mostly with the latest beta build last week, so a lot of editing, a lot of adding and testing scenes in unity, and the usual two hours of suffering that always happen when he tries to export a build to android.
Vane has also started working on the tavern system, it is still very much bare bones but he hopes to have it ready by Chapter 6 official release in a few weeks.

Now as always, we have to thank you all for your amazing support. We’re getting really close to the release of Chapter 6 now, we know this chapter is taking a bit longer than usual, but please bear with us! We’re almost there!!

But that about wraps it up for this week’s dev blog! We hope you have an amazing week, stay safe out there, and, as always, we’ll see you all next week for another dev blog. Until then,
Hello, hello! O-oh my… We’re almost at Dev Blog 69?! Why does this feel like a more meaningful milestone than RotWF’s anniversary?

Banshee stretched her character designer muscles once more with yet another adorable waifu! When will we stop adding new characters to the game? Who knows! Are we going to regret this later? Most definitely!

After finishing the concept for the cutest alchemist/plague doctor she could think of, Banshee worked on the many alternative versions for Seralli's CG, and prepared everything that was needed for the Beta Build!

Vane busied himself mostly with the latest beta build last week, so a lot of editing, a lot of adding and testing scenes in unity, and the usual two hours of suffering that always happen when he tries to export a build to android.
Vane has also started working on the tavern system, it is still very much bare bones but he hopes to have it ready by Chapter 6 official release in a few weeks.

Now as always, we have to thank you all for your amazing support. We’re getting really close to the release of Chapter 6 now, we know this chapter is taking a bit longer than usual, but please bear with us! We’re almost there!!

But that about wraps it up for this week’s dev blog! We hope you have an amazing week, stay safe out there, and, as always, we’ll see you all next week for another dev blog. Until then,

4.60 star(s) 64 Votes