RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Been playing the game, I'm in chapter 3, and so far the it's great.

How do the romances work? Are they mutually exclusive? Eleanor doesn't seem bothered it Catherine has sex with other characters, but I don't know if that locks me out of dating her.

Does the character sheet change? I would be cool if things like Sexual orientation changed based on your choices.
There is only one romance route ingame so far, everyone else is simply sexually open and pretty much friends with benefits for now.

Devs can explain it better since they post here quite often. They should answer you soon. :)

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Did I fuck something up? After doing everything you can on the first day, dealing with Eleanor at the bar and visiting the magic place, nothing pops up on the map besides going home, at that point I can only sleep for days on end and nothing ever shows up on the map, what do?

OK I restarted the game and it seems to be fine now, read in this thread that others encountered the same issue, oh well.
Hmmm. That's probably an old bug where the button to enter a place would still be active after you clicked it, so you could accidentally double click and miss the scene that was there entirely. I've fixed that on the latest builds but I think chapter 5 still had this bug.

Been playing the game, I'm in chapter 3, and so far it's great.

How do romances work? Are they mutually exclusive? Eleanor doesn't seem bothered if Catherine has sex with other characters, but I don't know if that locks me out of dating her.

Does the character sheet change? I would be cool if things like Sexual orientation, kinks, etc, changed based on your choices.
Romances are clearly marked as such and there is only one for now. Since they will, for the most part, lock progression with other characters I am waiting until the game is a little closer to the end before adding a lot of romance routes.

And the character sheet is programmed to change, it was a support for another system that we planned but dropped entirely. People ask me all the time for their choices and stuff reflect on the sheets but there is only so much time in the day. :oops:
I-I'll... Get to it... S-someday...

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
Nice!

Im probably going to wait until chapter 8 though, and replay the whole game from the beginning.

I see a lot of submission for MC (sorry I forgot her name, last time I played was chapter 4), but not enough new scenes where the MC uses that futa cock (on some cute guy preferably....).

The art looks incredible as always!

Reactions: verconic69
Mar 13, 2019
I see that the Android port doesn't work on Android 11, but it's also not working for me on Android 10. Just gets stuck on the initial loading screen.
Does your game have permission to access storage?

I can no longer check the Android 11, but the game seems to run fine on Android 10 (MediaTek chipsets).
In my case selecting new game takes a moment during which there is only black screen with single pixel line on the right (could use some loading screen), but after that it seems to run fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: NecroBunnyStudios

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Will we get a public relase?
Yes. There is always a public release around a month later i think.
==================

Another blog post. :D

Hello, hello! Another Monday, another Dev Blog!

Banshee got a bit behind on making Patron outfits in the last few months due to all the releases and hectic life events, and this week she started working to remedy that! So she made a new (super cute!) hairstyle for our dear Eleanor, complete with a set of cosmetic elf ears, an equally cute witch outfit for Seralli, and a sexy cheongsam for Yda! The final versions of the latter outfits are still in the works, but should be done very soon! Meanwhile, you can see the sketches here! <3

Vane worked on the final scene for the public release. That’s right, it’s time for everyone’s favorite murder elf to take the center stage! She brings news of the dark forces operating in the Old Forest. But more importantly, she brings cuddles and the holding of hands for those that are invested in her route!

Vane has also started working on programming the new tavern mechanics! The tavern is going to be a source of money, a way to further influence Catherine’s personality, and to learn more about the many characters of the game! We’ll try to have it done for the public release, but it would be better to have it properly tested and balanced before release than to have to roll everything back later. So, we’ll have to see how it goes, it might take a bit longer but it’s almost done!

Now as always, we want to thank all of you for your amazing support! We’re really lucky to have so many wonderful people supporting our work and cheering us on! You guys are simply the best, thank you all so much!!!

But that about wraps it up for this week’s dev blog! We hope you all have an amazing week! Remember to stay safe out there and don’t forget to drink plenty of water, hydration is important, people!
As always we’ll see you all next Monday for another dev blog! Until then,
Big love, the Necro Bunny team!!!

source:

Witocaj

May 8, 2020
Does your game have permission to access storage?

I can no longer check the Android 11, but the game seems to run fine on Android 10 (MediaTek chipsets).
In my case selecting new game takes a moment during which there is only black screen with single pixel line on the right (could use some loading screen), but after that it seems to run fine.
Yep, it does.

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
I see that the Android port doesn't work on Android 11, but it's also not working for me on Android 10. Just gets stuck on the initial loading screen.
In some rare cases, it's not working on 10 also. I don't really know why that is, probably something to do with the model/actual version of 10. Nothing I can really do about it though. :(

Will we get a public relase?
Yes, of course! The public release is coming next Friday. I apologize for the long waiting time for this build, we're experimenting with a 3-week development cycle. See if it helps us not get burned out to death. :p

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Hmmmm...
1624637407996.png

There might be a... Slight delay... Banshee is finishing the last CG and it's looking really, really good! Would be a shame if she had to rush it and finish it half-assed.

Buuuuuuuuut....
The public release is only getting one extra scene over the Patreon release so...

*Drops the here unintentionally and runs away*

Hediri.gif

LoneVoyage

Nov 22, 2016
And that last scene exactly what I have been waiting for. I miss my murdereous she elf. Nonetheless thanks for the heads up. I am patiently waiting for glorious public release :LOL: :lepew:

4.60 star(s) 64 Votes