NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
I'm sorry. I'm getting the names mixed up. I think I'm talking about Eleanor (the warrior lady chick) not Evelyn.
You can get some of the scenes, but I haven't added a casual route for Eleanor like I have been doing for every other romance route nowadays. It's something that I need to go back and fix at some point, but for now you can get the few first scenes but you won't be able to fully lock Eleanor's slave route while romancing Lena.

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Is there a list or chart on what scenes/romances/routes are compatible with eachother?
It's not that they're compatible, but: Lena, Yda, Evelyn, and Victor allow for an open relationship so you can still casually sex the other characters. All newer romance routes also have a casual route that allow you to still have sex without turning it into an exclusive thing. Implementing it for the older routes is still on my todo list.

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Hey, hey, hey! Took us a while but v0.12.2 is finally !

--------------------------------------------
Content Added:

This release finally adds Amelie's romance route! The girl has finally beaten her fear of commitment and declares her love for Catherine! Unlike other Amelie scenes, this one is super romantic. Don't worry, she'll go back to being a degenerate in bed soon enough. We also added a new story progression scene. Catherine gets a rundown of many events that have been happening around her and has to make some decisions as to how best to proceed! These decisions will have an impact on which characters might show up later, so choose wisely!

1 New Scene

1 New Sex Scene

11k words added

New Scene

- Threats and Opportunities

New Sex Scene

-Amelie romance route (Hand holding, lesbian)

andeemay

Oct 23, 2018
Oh yeah I forgot to send this here. These are the results of the owner poll:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Damn, unlucky that Jean didn't win out since there's no true degradation/humiliation route for Cat yet and they have so much history for it to work (Victor does say she has humiliation and dehumanisation kink js its canon). Going with being enslaved by Jean would open up the obvious complete submission or force mind-break route OR even enemies2lovers route. I think Antoinette being the new owner would be unnatural since she's not a major character to the lore.

Also, was it just me or did Marius imply he would to do "unspeakable" things to Jeanne when he spoke to Cat? Now I need a full Jeanette humiliation scene where she gets slapped hard across the face while being fucked by her former-best friend, let him unleash his anger on her because the table blowjob wasn't enough!.

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Damn, unlucky that Jean didn't win out since there's no true degradation/humiliation route for Cat yet and they have so much history for it to work (Victor does say she has humiliation and dehumanisation kink js its canon). Going with being enslaved by Jean would open up the obvious complete submission or force mind-break route OR even enemies2lovers route. I think Antoinette being the new owner would be unnatural since she's not a major character to the lore.

Also, was it just me or did Marius imply he would to do "unspeakable" things to Jeanne when he spoke to Cat? Now I need a full Jeanette humiliation scene where she gets slapped hard across the face while being fucked by her former-best friend, let him unleash his anger on her because the table blowjob wasn't enough!.
Well, there's Evelyn's and Yda's routes. Evelyn's routes in going into some hardcore petplay now, so y'know some nice degradation/humiliation (even if Cath is into it). Victor's route also has a domination branch in it. I do want to add more stuff involving Jeanne. I would really like to have Jean start as his normal self and allow the player to choose how they want to transform him (or not transform him!). That would open some cool new possibilities, but it might be more work than it's worth.

Sandrea_

Formerly 'douille01'
Feb 23, 2019
I tried the game years ago and I was anticipating its future update.
The scene gallery clearly show me that I didn't wait for no reason. I love it.

But seriously, this game need a walkthrough as I tried to be as friendly/slutty/submissive as possible but I still reach the last sceneand no further event without being able to have evelyn enslave me, not having the bodysuit symbiote thingy scene, etc.

I had to unlock the scene gallery to check all of those and I'm kinda mad that I could not do it after 2 playthrough.
I may be dumb but I seriously need a walkthrough for this game as I don't enjoy watching a scene from the gallery when I could work my way to get that same scene through the game itself.

:cry:

• Sad
Reactions: NecroBunnyStudios

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
I tried the game years ago and I was anticipating its future update.
The scene gallery clearly show me that I didn't wait for no reason. I love it.

But seriously, this game need a walkthrough as I tried to be as friendly/slutty/submissive as possible but I still reach the last sceneand no further event without being able to have evelyn enslave me, not having the bodysuit symbiote thingy scene, etc.

I had to unlock the scene gallery to check all of those and I'm kinda mad that I could not do it after 2 playthrough.
I may be dumb but I seriously need a walkthrough for this game as I don't enjoy watching a scene from the gallery when I could work my way to get that same scene through the game itself.

:cry:
I can look into making a small guide for acessing all the routes at some point. Accessing the routes feels straigthfoward enough for me but then again I made the damn thing.
For the Evelyn route, you need to allow her to drink Catherine's blood in that scene in Victor's mansion. Then you just don't start any romances and wait until the final arc of the story starts and Evelyn will approach Catherine to start the route. With Yda you just need to do the hypnosis scenes and not get into any romance routes. Then when she approaches to offer Catherine the symbiote you'll have the option of starting a romance with her.
Now. There was a major bug that I fixed a while back where the saves were not being properly wiped. So if you were playing, then went back to the main menu and started a new game, it would still have all the variables set from your previous run. This bug could have you with a romance flag already set and no matter what choices you make you'll never get the other scenes. I have fixed this problem, but if a save file was corrupted by it I can't do anything about it, you need to start a new save.

Reactions: Sandrea_

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Hello, hello guys! v0.12.3 has arrived! You can download it right !

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This new build adds a new scene with everyone's favorite cat boy: Khai! Witness Vane's newly acquired otome game skillset with this super sweet and lovey-dovey scene. We have also tried something new, a scene not told from the perspective of Catherine. Witness as Marius and Eleanor go to deal a group of Drazghrit that have been sneaking out of Valante. This scene also counts with one of the Adversary's lieutenants and a fateful duel between her and Eleanor, with several fancy illustrations to go along with it! Oh, and we added a bunch of new songs, if you're into that sort of thing.

1 New Scene

1 New Sex Scene

10k words added

New Scene

- Duel in the Mountains

New Sex Scenes

-Khai: A normal day amidst the chaos (Hand holding, Oral)

Sandrea_

Formerly 'douille01'
Feb 23, 2019
I can look into making a small guide for acessing all the routes at some point. Accessing the routes feels straigthfoward enough for me but then again I made the damn thing.
For the Evelyn route, you need to allow her to drink Catherine's blood in that scene in Victor's mansion. Then you just don't start any romances and wait until the final arc of the story starts and Evelyn will approach Catherine to start the route. With Yda you just need to do the hypnosis scenes and not get into any romance routes. Then when she approaches to offer Catherine the symbiote you'll have the option of starting a romance with her.
Now. There was a major bug that I fixed a while back where the saves were not being properly wiped. So if you were playing, then went back to the main menu and started a new game, it would still have all the variables set from your previous run. This bug could have you with a romance flag already set and no matter what choices you make you'll never get the other scenes. I have fixed this problem, but if a save file was corrupted by it I can't do anything about it, you need to start a new save.
Your message gave me all the answer I needed. I didn't pay attention to who I start a romance with since I didn't feel like there was anything serious so far, that was my bad.

As for the save corrupted, I was using the game in a clean new state but I saw many other bug if you try to rush by using S/CTRL to skip dialogs, many screen display bugs that required me to go back to main menu and click continue to debug it.

Other small bugs were present too but on my first playthrough without fast forwarding dialogs, I had no problem at all.
Good game.

(y)

lightpurple

May 19, 2019
Looking a couple pages back, I'm super happy there's gonna be a dedicated slave route, since I've loved everything with Evelyn. Everything with Evelyn is just super hot!

It's disappointing Kyo lost however because (I'm assuming) it'd be lesbian focused, there's history between them and the early game scene with the collar and plug is amazing!

I'm guessing Antoinette being the Mistress means lots of dick/whoring and a lot less lesbian stuff?

Speaking of, is there any content with Antoinette, I recall something about she'll find us when we can take it or something, but even working at the brothel regularly I didn't get (m?)any scenes with her.

Reactions: Jimbo-do
4.60 star(s) 64 Votes