NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Looking a couple pages back, I'm super happy there's gonna be a dedicated slave route, since I've loved everything with Evelyn. Everything with Evelyn is just super hot!

It's disappointing Kyo lost however because (I'm assuming) it'd be lesbian focused, there's history between them and the early game scene with the collar and plug is amazing!

I'm guessing Antoinette being the Mistress means lots of dick/whoring and a lot less lesbian stuff?

Speaking of, is there any content with Antoinette, I recall something about she'll find us when we can take it or something, but even working at the brothel regularly I didn't get (m?)any scenes with her.
So Antoinette is actually getting a bit of a rework, and the whole brothel route is going to be removed and we're probably going to adapt the scenes there to the slave route. This route is going to be a mixed bag, there will be a little bit of everything. I'll see about seting a filter to block certain scenes but I'm not sure how it will work. The slave route is short though, it ends after the Battle of Batria just like the debt plot used to. However, there will be an option after the route ends to transition it into a relationship with Antoinette either mantaining Catherine's status as a slave or not.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
RiseOfTheWhiteFlower-0.12.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

lightpurple

May 19, 2019
So Antoinette is actually getting a bit of a rework, and the whole brothel route is going to be removed and we're probably going to adapt the scenes there to the slave route.
Huh, OK, I was curious if I'd missed something with her, so I guess not.

This route is going to be a mixed bag, there will be a little bit of everything. I'll see about seting a filter to block certain scenes but I'm not sure how it will work.
I guess yuri-only players would really like it, but I don't think a filter is strictly necessary... I just hope there's some Mistress/Slave action and mayhaps some female clients?

The slave route is short though, it ends after the Battle of Batria just like the debt plot used to.
Debt plot is the one with the slave to Jean bad-end if you fail to pay, right?

However, there will be an option after the route ends to transition it into a relationship with Antoinette either mantaining Catherine's status as a slave or not.
That sounds lovely!

Reactions: NecroBunnyStudios

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Hopefully slave Cat gets some slutty tattoos and piercings to match her new status as a slave :devilish:
For sure. But I also want to build a system similar to the closet but for tattoos and piercing, then just add a bunch of them and let you guys go nuts with costumization. I kinda wanted to take a bit of a break from writing, maybe I'll focus on this next?

4.60 star(s) 64 Votes