VN Ren'Py Abandoned Rise [v1.1] [Darkmusher]

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
When you cannot bother to download, let alone make, a goblin model so you just give the default obviously humans characters a new paintjob instead.
Dev:
Yes Goblins.PNG

Now this is peak quality. :PogChamp:

Last edited:
Reactions: lolilicous

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
If I had a quarter for every goblin protagonist 3DCG game... I'd have a surprisingly considerable amount of spare change.

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Honestly guys?

Give this game a chance. Despite the gobbo, it's pretty decent actually. I mean, for a first try.

It's obvious this isn't at the level of Being a DiK and shit, but...

You and I both know that there are much, much worse "games" on this website made by people who churned like 5 of them already.

In the "I don't know jack shit but I'm gonna try to make my first game attempt" category, this is actually decently worthwhile.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: lolilicous

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Bruh the story seems nice, girls can be improved a little bit more, but that GoBron James needs to change if you wanna call him goblin...
lmao you think he looks like LeBron? I thought he looked like that guy... You know there's a picture of a short guy and a tall girl going around, they're in like some kind of stage in a convention... I think they're some kind of Twitch people or something?

The guy is short but swole and the woman is tall and got HIPS FOR DAYZZzzZZ!!!

Well that's the guy this gobbo reminds me of.

• Haha
Reactions: Milenus

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
lmao you think he looks like LeBron? I thought he looked like that guy... You know there's a picture of a short guy and a tall girl going around, they're in like some kind of stage in a convention... I think they're some kind of Twitch people or something?

The guy is short but swole and the woman is tall and got HIPS FOR DAYZZzzZZ!!!

Well that's the guy this gobbo reminds me of.
Makes me think of Vin Diesel, myself. I read the dialog in the previews in his voice.

• Haha
Reactions: Creiz

Sir Anal

Aug 19, 2021
I like it. Delirious and original.
It's true that there are better things, but there are also much worse.
But it's also true that there's some progress to be made in terms of realisation: typos, missing images (especially the 33, I can't imagine what it could be), sentences without meaning (but maybe it's the goblin language?!)
Anyway, it still makes me want to see the next version. Hopefully the easy to fix stuff like typos and missing images will be corrected.

Come on, a little more effort, the dev
keep the good work and get it better