XD7

Dec 9, 2019
game was awesome but ending came too soon, i mean we never get to see what happened to mc mom was she also under drug effect if so did mc has incest with her.... so much plot was left..... ending disappointed. so please continue this series in season 2.

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
game was awesome but ending came too soon, i mean we never get to see what happened to mc mom was she also under drug effect if so did mc has incest with her.... so much plot was left..... ending disappointed. so please continue this series in season 2.
you do understand why the ending god rushed tho right?

BillyPlums

Nov 17, 2021
It never ceases to amaze me how people can, after seeing that the incest tag is not present, suggest (even circumstantially) that the game would be better if the MC had sex with his mother.

• Haha
Reactions: iamshock

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
The NTR wasn't that bad, just the last (10 renders?) when he explain the class orgy that wasn't ok e.e but, damn, like, finished too fast after he finally get his hands on Mei? e.e

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
The NTR wasn't that bad, just the last (10 renders?) when he explain the class orgy that wasn't ok e.e but, damn, like, finished too fast after he finally get his hands on Mei? e.e
that wasnt NTR since he was into the sharing plus participating. and the game ended abruptly for reasons very obvious if you read this page or the last few at all

imadumb

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
that wasnt NTR since he was into the sharing plus participating. and the game ended abruptly for reasons very obvious if you read this page or the last few at all
yeah, saw after a while that ppl was too mad e.e ( to be fair i didn't like the sharing stuff, but, no need to be so rude with the dev e.e / i was really wanting a love love story with the childhood friend + mc )

Reactions: Cwco1179

imadumb

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
eh the one I was most interested in volunteered to be a toilet before there were any chance to interact with her so there are parts I didnt like too. Overall tho this game had a ton of potential that was murdered by assbag idiots
yeah, she was pretty and cool, too bad she was a little dumb haha

Reactions: Knight2416
3.60 star(s) 35 Votes