pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Wait what? this is based on an anime? Didn't know that... but i barely followed the game, then heard about all the drama and this ending.

RazTech

Mar 10, 2021
I'm sad that there's not more to this game honestly. It was such an interesting premise and a great cast of characters. There were a lot of really cool places to take this and it just ending the way it does is very unfortunate.

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
I'm sad that there's not more to this game honestly. It was such an interesting premise and a great cast of characters. There were a lot of really cool places to take this and it just ending the way it does is very unfortunate.
given the shit the dev had to put up with, we're lucky it ended at all instead of abandoned

Reactions: iamshock

depraved thoughts

Apr 20, 2023
I liked this game a lot and started recently experimenting with Honey Select 2. I know, that once the HS2-character cards were offered on Subscribestar, but as the Subscribestar-Page doesn't exist anymore, I can't find them. Does somebody still have those character cards and can share them?

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Wait what? this is based on an anime? Didn't know that... but i barely followed the game, then heard about all the drama and this ending.
its a hentai anime about the same stuff, then the city become all lust predators and everyone is fucking and then someone shot the head of the guy who is in a helicopter trying to save ppl and its ends like this, the city fucking like psychos and everyone lost in lust/desire, very weird hentai at all (and with very weird rape scenes and normal scenes where the girls wanted to fuck disgusting guys at all)

Reactions: Knight2416

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
why the ending so rush?
People did serious life threats to the dev cause NTR involved the purple haired girl (forgot the name, been too long since I played).

Dev got fed up, rushed it and quit. Also, he never released another game (he quit working on adult games).

So, thank those incels who can't stand to see pixels (that they think are their gf) shared with another pixels, in a game with a FUCK*** NTR TAG, that we don't have a longer game and this rushed ending .

ekej

May 17, 2022
People did serious life threats to the dev cause NTR involved the purple haired girl (forgot the name, been too long since I played).

Dev got fed up, rushed it and quit. Also, he never released another game (he quit working on adult games).

So, thank those incels who can't stand to see pixels (that they think are their gf) shared with another pixels, in a game with a FUCK*** NTR TAG, that we don't have a longer game and this rushed ending .
actually I believe that Mystic went on to focus on a different game made with DAZ. It's only been like 8 months since this ended so he's most likely still working on it

ekej

May 17, 2022
I liked this game a lot and started recently experimenting with Honey Select 2. I know, that once the HS2-character cards were offered on Subscribestar, but as the Subscribestar-Page doesn't exist anymore, I can't find them. Does somebody still have those character cards and can share them?
Here you go, mate :)

17 cards total (only the girls tho, the guys might have been default ones)

UPDATED LINK:

Last edited:

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
Will this game have a sequel in the future?
the dev stated he was walking away after all the drama and death threats he endured but we tried to convince him to just take a break and come bacl later so theres a small chance he'll do something but I dont expect much and definitely not a sequal since he had to throw away most of his plans for this story

• Sad
Reactions: yoyomistro

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
the dev stated he was walking away after all the drama and death threats he endured but we tried to convince him to just take a break and come bacl later so theres a small chance he'll do something but I dont expect much and definitely not a sequal since he had to throw away most of his plans for this story
Harem chuds strike again.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Drama & death threats, WTF?
In that case, I sure as hell wouldn't be bothering with it anymore either. Unless it maybe made me a fortune or something.

3.60 star(s) 35 Votes