Ren'Py Rising from Regret [v0.02] [C-Spin]

C-Spin

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2024
1721822745252.png

Overview:
You find yourself in an interrogation room, shrouded in mystery and refusing to give answers (lol).
As the narrative unfolds, you're taken back to the fateful night that set everything in motion.
Drunkenly wandering the streets, you stumble into your parents' apartment and encounter a hallucination,
or perhaps a vision, of a mysterious figure named M.

Through a series of haunting flashbacks, you reveal a troubled past: a wealthy but loveless upbringing,
a descent into substance abuse, and now, the discovery of your family's financial ruin at the hands of ruthless loan sharks.
Not long after this, a clandestine meeting with these dangerous men culminates in a tragic fate...

Desperate for redemption and a means to protect those you care about, you consider joining the Silver Serpents,
a gang with a mission to eradicate street violence and bring justice to the innocent.

"Will you be able to stand tall? Emerge from the ashes of your past like a phoenix, stronger than before?" - M​

Thread Updated: 2024-07-25
Release Date: 2024-07-24
Developer: C-Spin - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.02
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

eRdq_o.gif hYnkfz.png 2Z+PDa.jpg sdHw6U.jpg oaTQDB.jpg YDZg7p.jpg TjTDGT.png
WODaHV.png C6wG52.png FQll0e.png IGIPqQ.png RH+UAc.gif XHeC1Q.jpg quRa95.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
v0.01
Initial Release
The game features around 1500 renders, 3 Free Roam Events, 2 sex scenes, and 4 animations, offering 1-2 hours of gameplay if you explore all routes. No sex scenes are included yet (the current scenes involve dry humping and face sitting) as the first part of the game focuses on building the story.
downloadfile.gif

The overview sounds interesting, Dev, it would be nice and many would appreciate if you could say what kind of content/tags you have planned for this, and if kink/fetishes are avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen in the story but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot?

EDIT: Na :FacePalm: , wtf is the point of choosing domination if the Mc acts like a loser doing everything the woman tells him, that type of content would make sense if the choice of submissive had been chosen but that content in dominant?
Free roam or Sandbox needs better arrows or something to show where to go IMPO, otherwise the player is going to be walking around the house. (although the game has tips on the cell phone, player don't know where the rooms are, so they'll be clicking back and forth until they find the place)

Thanks, good luck.

Last edited:

C-Spin

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2024
Hi guys!

Harem, femdom, and power play are definitely included. Pregnancy might be added later on, after the relationships have developed. NTR is not currently in the plans, though I might introduce a homewrecker kink where the MC steals someone’s girl.
Some scenes, like Bianca's, may feel a bit forced for now. My goal was to add some excitement, but I don’t want anyone to feel pushed into anything. In future updates, I plan to give you more control over these dynamics, allowing you to decide your level of dominance or submission with characters like her.

C-Spin

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2024
I'll request the developer link and add all the tags shortly. I'm still waiting for my Patreon page to be approved, and I'm not sure why it's taking so long. It’s still under review.

Reactions: CoffeeSaint

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Sir BaasB o/
RisingFromRegret-0.01
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Harem, femdom, and power play are definitely included. Pregnancy might be added later on, after the relationships have developed. NTR is not currently in the plans, though I might introduce a homewrecker kink where the MC steals someone’s girl.
Is femdom avoidable? And when you say " is not currently in the plans" does that mean that it may be in the plans later?

Reactions: Beast Within