RPGM Abandoned Rising Horde [v0.4] [RAKIS]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018
So, I'm hardstuck after opening the basement door, can't find anything, even with the walkthrough

Shade1

May 27, 2019
This is really good, i like it. I want to see where it goes.Will there be any updates? Please finish this game.

Reactions: Markuss

Rakis280991

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2018
Hello guys
I'm Rakis the game dev
I wanted to let you know, that I be reading your's comment on the game to be able to improve it and give the content you like.
Then I wanted to specify that English is not my native language so in dialogues for sure you will find many errors:cool:
For now i'm glad there are positive comments, it is obvious that i'm still nab in this, but I think I can learn from mistakes.

FarmerI

Mar 25, 2018
Hello guys
I'm Rakis the game dev
I wanted to let you know, that I be reading your's comment on the game to be able to improve it and give the content you like.
Then I wanted to specify that English is not my native language so in dialogues for sure you will find many errors:cool:
For now i'm glad there are positive comments, it is obvious that i'm still nab in this, but I think I can learn from mistakes.
Hello,the game is awesome,and best story,make more updates man

Reactions: Rakis280991

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I seem to be stuck in an endless cycle...no prgress with the mom or sisters and no matter how many times I train with ava, the mc is not ready to train the orc.

bearclaw01234

Mar 13, 2018
Hello guys
I'm Rakis the game dev
Rakis, ye should talk to the staff on here about getting a Game Developer tag for your name since this is your game (because currently ye just look like another game player member).

Rakis280991

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2018
I seem to be stuck in an endless cycle...no prgress with the mom or sisters and no matter how many times I train with ava, the mc is not ready to train the orc.
If you used an old save, it is possible that caused the problem if not
do you followed the walkthrough?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Rising Horde v0.4.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 17.08.2020 (bugfix to progress orc training)

Last edited:

Puniasterus

Feb 16, 2018
I used and old save at first, but tried with a new one and MC always says need more training and did more than 6 (+3 initials) and submission is at 1.

Tbone

Jun 21, 2017
Hello guys
I'm Rakis the game dev
Keep up the good work Rakis!

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Started from a new game....I've trained with ava probably 10 or more times and I'm getting no progress with the mother or sisters. The little sisters relation points stop at 4 and the mothers at 5...the big sis is the only one who is still gaining points but with 0 progression with either girl. I've also tried interacting with literally everything inside and outside of the house morning/afternoon/night...nothing.

Rakis280991

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2018
Started from a new game....I've trained with ava probably 10 or more times and I'm getting no progress with the mother or sisters. The little sisters relation points stop at 4 and the mothers at 5...the big sis is the only one who is still gaining points but with 0 progression with either girl. I've also tried interacting with literally everything inside and outside of the house morning/afternoon/night...nothing.
Yes I found a mistake if you do too much training with Ava it doesn't make you move forward
So after the first training you have to do it only 2 more times and then go to the orc
and don't do more workouts so you can go on
now that you pointed out this error to me I can fix it

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes