RPGM Abandoned Rising Horde [v0.4] [RAKIS]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

senorleeman

Aug 12, 2016
For anyone who is stuck after training with Ava too many times upload your save here and then also drag the system.json file out the data folder onto the page to decypher the variable names then go down to Allenamento that is the variable for the working out set it to three then download the editted save and overwrite your original save. This will allow you to progress without having to restart.

dimkakun

Jul 20, 2019
Can someone give the saves after talking with mom in the morning (when hit 9 relationship) pleas

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Zippy a illegal site in the UK so you cannot access it normally.
I know I'm a bit late to respond to this, but Zippy is banned in a large amount of countries. I have no idea how they stay afloat.. Denmark, Germany, England etc. Those are just a few I remember on top of my head (I know, not insanely impressive, but seeing as I've gone without sleep for 2 days, its better than me just making farting noises).

Anyway. I think Zippy share is either going to downsize and become like Rapidgator and many other once good sites, and downsize to the point they need people to jump through hoops to get their download, and they only get a speed of 200kb a second or something akin to that. I mean.. MegaUp, that site that wanted to be Mega.nz so badly it would likely have killed the CEO of Mega and worn his face as a mask to try and become Mega. They recently (A few months ago) implemented a cancerous way of earning money.. You gotta click on the page up to THREE fucking times before your click actually reaches the download button. The times before that just opens those cancerous malware pages that popped up everywhere in our youth, pages that tries to install shit on your pc the moment the popup loads.

*EDIT*
... Huh.. Basically just used you as my excuse to rant.. Thanks xD

Rakis280991

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2018
Halp. Game freezes when entering second floor after telling stepmom about orcs.
Hey i read that other people have the same problem
but I tried the build several times and it works correctly if you follow the steps in the walkthrough
so you've done all the previous steps or you missed something?
if it's a bag I want to fix it for the next update, but first I must find it

Reinol

Jan 9, 2019
For anyone who is stuck after training with Ava too many times upload your save here and then also drag the system.json file out the data folder onto the page to decypher the variable names then go down to Allenamento that is the variable for the working out set it to three then download the editted save and overwrite your original save. This will allow you to progress without having to restart.
It works ! thank you

maniax dkss

Apr 18, 2018
Hey i read that other people have the same problem
but I tried the build several times and it works correctly if you follow the steps in the walkthrough
so you've done all the previous steps or you missed something?
if it's a bag I want to fix it for the next update, but first I must find it
I have this problem, but I follow all the steps and work. I have 2 theories, the first is the order of the steps, do them in disorder, and the second theory is to read the book in the werehouse

don2sail

Jun 3, 2017
wow that was obscure... I think you also have to check the tools on the table in the shed before the crowbar becomes visible in the far right room. It's got a little waypoint when you check, says, "Nothing here"
can't find gate key, can't find crowbar, can't find waypoint "nothing here". completely stuck. Searched staired room to the right on the first floor as well as the shed.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes