RPGM Abandoned Rising Horde [v0.4] [RAKIS]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Aug 11, 2017
Hey i read that other people have the same problem
but I tried the build several times and it works correctly if you follow the steps in the walkthrough
so you've done all the previous steps or you missed something?
if it's a bag I want to fix it for the next update, but first I must find it
Update, following the walkthrough in perfect order fixed the problem. This needs to be adressed though, without the walkthrough you stand to potentially bug out the game without understanding why.

Reactions: e-disfunction

oppayumu

Apr 25, 2018
okay, i made all steps until step 54 of the walkthrough, after this, in the morning carmen just vanish, i can't find her at literally any place and this event at her room, doesn't matter, morning,afternoon or night, doesn't happen, i save edited her relationship to 5 but nothing change. someone can help me?

Arvie33

Jan 27, 2018
When i go to miriel she says i need more time to think, and nothing happens did i do something wrong?

Reactions: Pijush

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
im stuck at relation 5 with mom amd 4 with sisters and the guide when i talk to the elf she keeps saying im thinking. tried tapping the books and nothing happens. wait till morning to go to wall or gate and nothing happens help pls
yes, there was an error in map023.json. i've made a new apk.
talk to Miriel in the afternoon to proceed.

Rakis280991 event page1 of ev004 on map023 will never start. i've used switch 049 as conditional in event page2 to prevent this.

YohanGh

Jun 25, 2018
For the ppl who are stuck with Miriel in 0.4, play 0.3 till the end and save it, then transfer that save to 0.4 and you can carry on

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
PC -

Mac -

In this update you will see the continuation of the main story

New contents are:

Continuation of the story
Introduction of 2 new characters
new scenes Miriel, Ava
3 animations

you will find the walkthrough inside

Reactions: emperor_pepe