RPGM Abandoned Rising Horde [v0.4] [RAKIS]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Jun 25, 2018
Uh hate to break it to you, But orc Culturally speaking are like that. this "Hot" orcs you speak of are just green colored ELFS. orcs are rough pierced tribal beings who breed and slaughter. they def wouldnt look like a fair skinned super model. personally i love the rough look its hot
Orcs are made up. It is all up to anyone's imagination and world they've created to decide what is an orc.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
Did you get all the scenes with the orc girl because i just got the scene to bang her and the next morning the mom showed up in the room in front of the mc room
Edit: ok so i thought i got stuck again on 55 but i just sleepied 3 or 4 days then a star appeared in the moms room.
unless there is something after banging the orc i did everything, got her to 60 sub before i stopped bothering

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
Marker.

Potentially abandoned.

On March 29th, 2020, please report this post if no word from the dev is given.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I can't seem to start training the female org 43,44 he keeps saying he need to workout more, but I've already done more than the 3 recommended in the walkthrough and using v2 doesn't to help.

Plus I can't seem to get more than 1 relationship point with Ava the soldier.

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Orcs are made up. It is all up to anyone's imagination and world they've created to decide what is an orc.
Yeah man. I wrote a 12,000 word story once that I never published anywhere wherein the Orcs where pretty much Assyrian-esque expies. With Big-ass beards, civilized dress and customs... and a prediliction towards flaying their enemies alive and depopulating rival city-states.

Reactions: rKnight

Animelordyato

May 14, 2018
You are correct to a extent, For example orcs your in head and in your story can be pink and look like duck humans. your imagination is what ever u want but that doesnt change the 1000s of works and the image of what a "Actual orc is" Anyone can view them in any way they want but "ORC" in literature is a specific image the general concept of a orc is rough. just as people dont think of tigars when you say vampires because from a story stand point there is a meta. that meta for orcs is rough. Muscled Brute Orcs. if u look up "ORC" and read about them thats what they are represented as. not only that but thats there origin. "META" but im not saying u cant view them as what ever u want. just making it clear a meta for what a orc is exists but i encourage people to create anything they want

louvrance1984

Jan 8, 2018
Game is buggy as hell. Had the elf bug so had to use a save file provided earlier in this thread.Now ,no matter how many times I work out, I can't train the orc with the 0.4. Guess I'll try 0.2 save at the end, do the same with 0.3 and so on,but how in the 7 hells do you screw triggers from past versions so much it becomes unplayable?!

Edit:yep triggers are broken between version so doing them in order works.

Here's my save directory: save1 is the already provided in this thread save, save2 is 0.2 end, save3 is 0.3 end and save4 0.4end(just before step 82).

Last edited:
Reactions: RED_1993

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I can't seem to start training the female org 43,44 he keeps saying he need to workout more, but I've already done more than the 3 recommended in the walkthrough and using v2 doesn't to help.

Plus I can't seem to get more than 1 relationship point with Ava the soldier.
I think I found the cause

If you workout more than 3 times with Ava reverts back to him saying he needs to work out when you try and train the orc

yoggyz

Feb 12, 2020
Game is buggy as hell. Had the elf bug so had to use a save file provided earlier in this thread.Now ,no matter how many times I work out, I can't train the orc with the 0.4. Guess I'll try 0.2 save at the end, do the same with 0.3 and so on,but how in the 7 hells do you screw triggers from past versions so much it becomes unplayable?!

Mega
Here's my save directory: save1 is the already provided in this thread save, save2 is 0.2 end, save3 is 0.3 end and save4 0.4end(just before step 82).
Big thanks for the saves-share.
Could i abuse a little and ask which steps on the walkthrough are 0.2 and 0.3 end?
Also, u say before step 82, did you pick the walkthrough somewhere else? it stops on the 60s on the one i have..

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Could i abuse a little and ask which steps on the walkthrough are 0.2 and 0.3 end?
Also, u say before step 82, did you pick the walkthrough somewhere else? it stops on the 60s on the one i have..
Walkthrough for 0.4 which ends with 82 was included in the copy I download from OP

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017

Mega
How were you able to get step 54, Caren's not in the kitchen and no one's in the room in front of mine. but I was able to get her in the bathroom step 53.

So far I've manage to complete, using 0.3, up to 52

Caren = 5
Beth = 5
Emily = 7
Female Orc = 53, with Spank, Wipe Whip, Boobs, Fuck M & D

Jun 25, 2018
You are correct to a extent, For example orcs your in head and in your story can be pink and look like duck humans. your imagination is what ever u want but that doesnt change the 1000s of works and the image of what a "Actual orc is" Anyone can view them in any way they want but "ORC" in literature is a specific image the general concept of a orc is rough. just as people dont think of tigars when you say vampires because from a story stand point there is a meta. that meta for orcs is rough. Muscled Brute Orcs. if u look up "ORC" and read about them thats what they are represented as. not only that but thats there origin. "META" but im not saying u cant view them as what ever u want. just making it clear a meta for what a orc is exists but i encourage people to create anything they want
Considering there is a complete lack of 'orc women', what they look like is completely up for grabs going by your own argument. They do not have to be rugged, pierced up, tattooed uglies by default.

gyungtae ko

Sep 11, 2019
연습 34. 벽 밖으로 나가서 새로운 기술을 시험해보세요
5 페이지의 그림을 확인했지만 아침에 Emily와 대화 한 후 돌담에가더라도 나무 앞에 Mirile이 없습니다.
저장 파일을 0.2에서 0.4로 이동해도 마찬가지입니다.
실제로 34 또는 33으로 설명 할 수 있다면 고맙겠습니다.
Mirile과 대화 한 후 오후에 Carne과 Beth를 만나십시오.
아침에 Emily와 이야기를 나눈 후 깨진 벽에서 나아갈 수 없습니다.

louvrance1984

Jan 8, 2018
How were you able to get step 54, Caren's not in the kitchen and no one's in the room in front of mine. but I was able to get her in the bathroom step 53.

So far I've manage to complete, using 0.3, up to 52

Caren = 5
Beth = 5
Emily = 7
Female Orc = 53, with Spank, Wipe Whip, Boobs, Fuck M & D

Frankly?Follow the walkthrough in 0.4 like a blind man.Don't do anything else,don't even think of doing several event during each time period and do each girl in order until all content is unlocked then move to the next character....The person behind this game has a nice idea, smooth animations compared to what other projects offer but can't correctly code his event trigger to save his life.

louvrance1984

Jan 8, 2018
If you have the 0.4 walkthrough,you should find easily from save 2 to 4 it's 44 done, 64 done and 81 done.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes