VN Ren'Py Abandoned Rising Son [v0.2] [Masterlordflame]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Aug 16, 2017
CLEARLY the dev and myself see 'made game better' in different ways lol

same length of game but now with messed up font. does that woman laying on the sofa resemble the same woman next day? why does the text box change? is this not just bits thrown together to somehow make the illusion of progress palpable?

only you can decide....answers on a postcard :D

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
So in this update we get almost nothing but a flacid penis in a shower TWICE! I know this site ain't Steam (SIKE) but can we get some quality control up here?

nigelation

Apr 28, 2017
So in this update we get almost nothing but a flacid penis in a shower TWICE! I know this site ain't Steam (SIKE) but can we get some quality control up here?
Just remember one man's trash is another man's treasure... and there's a lot of fucked up people in the world

roboitoy

Mar 10, 2018
Best change log ever.

This dude sure loves to take showers, good for anyone with a fetish for pruney fingers I guess.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Ribbed for your pleasure when jacking off don't you know anything about life!

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
'...Made Game Better?!?'

I laughed hard reading that Change Log. The Developer here really is leaving almost everything to the imagination including any story or renders.

Reactions: Jack-ish

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
Trolling? Well I had to look that up, not to up to date on computer jargon. It wasn't my intention to start a verbal war, I thought I was being funny. ( i guess not). Hopefully I didn't offend to many of you that, like me, are waiting for a little bit more and are watching this thread.

Masterlordflame

Well Known Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2018
Sorry If I Disappointed you guys. I'm still learning how to make the game and progress is really slow due to my shit GPU.
I Appreciate how everyone is being honest with me. I even find the negative comments helpful.

This is my first ever game and I'm trying my best to make it into something good.

:(

I do take your feedback into account

MrStark

Jun 22, 2018
The mother isn't that bad, shes still kinda sexy even if not a beauty like some games. Its short but the dev is very new and this is basically practice so patience is required while they learn how to make games like this.

Reactions: Masterlordflame

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
Sorry If I Disappointed you guys. I'm still learning how to make the game and progress is really slow due to my shit GPU.
I Appreciate how everyone is being honest with me. I even find the negative comments helpful.

This is my first ever game and I'm trying my best to make it into something good.

There's really not enough here to give you serious critique. If you have hopes of making it, you probably need most of the following elements: attractive and sexy characters; interesting and plausible story line; humorous and understandable dialogue; interesting hook for the MC kinda like The Deluca Family. Hope this helps?

DonutMan

Dec 3, 2016
So, for the record, I love it when developers make the moms look more normal (as in not a supermodel). Dual Family and Ethan's Legacy are great examples of a good looking but more realistic(ish) mom. The mom in this game... I just can't help but wonder if she is trans. I mean, I see her face and I just can't keep from thinking 'That's a dude.'

Masterlordflame

Well Known Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2018
So, for the record, I love it when developers make the moms look more normal (as in not a supermodel). Dual Family and Ethan's Legacy are great examples of a good looking but more realistic(ish) mom. The mom in this game... I just can't help but wonder if she is trans. I mean, I see her face and I just can't keep from thinking 'That's a dude.'
thats what I was going for. Cause its in the morning so her face isnt going to be caked in makeup yet
Though I can change that

MrStark

Jun 22, 2018
I think the mother's model is in High School Crush Simulator, it certainly feels like i have seen her before. She has a sexy figure and i want to see more of her. So lets hope we get a lot of hot and lewd action as the game develops.

Masterlordflame

Well Known Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2018
I think the mother's model is in High School Crush Simulator, it certainly feels like i have seen her before. She has a sexy figure and i want to see more of her. So lets hope we get a lot of hot and lewd action as the game develops.
You can count on it :p

Reactions: Jimbog

blackpegasus

Jan 8, 2018

dont listen to this stupid people, with time you will get better. i'm sure that this game will be of my favorites :)

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote