VN Ren'Py Abandoned Rising Son [v0.2] [Masterlordflame]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

PingPanda

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
I didn't intend to disappoint anyone. I'm not even doing this for money.
The #1 thing I'd say as a dev is ignore 95% of people on this forum, you'll find some very very nice people, but they'll always be that 95% that'll just shit on you for any reason they can find and give no critical feedback, they think they're helping you out, but really they're not.

Masterlordflame

Well Known Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2018
The #1 thing I'd say as a dev is ignore 95% of people on this forum, you'll find some very very nice people, but they'll always be that 95% that'll just shit on you for any reason they can find and give no critical feedback, they think they're helping you out, but really they're not.
Thats life i guess tho lol

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
Thats life i guess tho lol
Always stick to what you wanted to do, from the start. Don't start serving everything randoms ask you to serve, for the short run gains. It will leave a bad taste for you (and everyone else) in the long run. ;)

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys i just find this game. I read the genre too. But from the plot i just need to understand something.
The plot say:
Follow the life of a son, living alone with his mother. His childhood best friend should keep him out of trouble but will he actually listen? / WIP

So we play as the son. Right? Me problem is... do i need to fear that the best friend steal mc mother?
As i said i read the genre and in the genre there is no NTR tag, but read that there is this best friend, me fear allerted me.
So... can someone tell me if the game have avoidable bad thing? As i say many time in many other thread i hate ntr, so i need to be 100% sure that the game do not have ntr or avoidable ntr.
Anticipate thankses.

Masterlordflame

Well Known Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2018
Hi guys i just find this game. I read the genre too. But from the plot i just need to understand something.
The plot say:
Follow the life of a son, living alone with his mother. His childhood best friend should keep him out of trouble but will he actually listen? / WIP

So we play as the son. Right? Me problem is... do i need to fear that the best friend steal mc mother?
As i said i read the genre and in the genre there is no NTR tag, but read that there is this best friend, me fear allerted me.
So... can someone tell me if the game have avoidable bad thing? As i say many time in many other thread i hate ntr, so i need to be 100% sure that the game do not have ntr or avoidable ntr.
Anticipate thankses.
NTR free Best friend is a female

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Ehm sorry for me quote... i am not really good with some english thing. But who you mean with ntr free? You mean avoidable? So the best friend is female! Much better now that i know that.
If i can have all the female without lose any of them, surelly i like this game. For now i put in the download and see^^
Thank you for the answer

Masterlordflame

Well Known Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2018
Ehm sorry for me quote... i am not really good with some english thing. But who you mean with ntr free? You mean avoidable? So the best friend is female! Much better now that i know that.
If i can have all the female without lose any of them, surelly i like this game. For now i put in the download and see^^
Thank you for the answer
NTR Free as in there will not be NTR in my game

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
Will there be other family members in the future?
P.S.: a game does not need to be 100% realistic, it's a fantasy after all, so a young looking and attractive mom is better than an old and unattractive one (we get enough of that in reality).

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
just for info.
NTR is possible even with a female... just saying.
NTR consist of someone else stealing the love interest of MC. if another girl steal the MC girlfriend/love interest , then its NTR , even coming from a female :)

but well, just saying, as infos... not related to this game as its NTR free, but just wanted to clear that to avoid confusion or error.

Masterlordflame

Well Known Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2018
just for info.
NTR consist of someone else stealing the love interest of MC. if another girl steal the MC girlfriend/love interest , then its NTR , even coming from a female :)

but well, just saying, as infos... not related to this game as its NTR free, but just wanted to clear that to avoid confusion or error.
I will just say Cuck Free then

Masterlordflame

Well Known Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2018
Will there be other family members in the future?
P.S.: a game does not need to be 100% realistic, it's a fantasy after all, so a young looking and attractive mom is better than an old and unattractive one (we get enough of that in reality).
Which is why im remaking the mom. I think its possible for more family members. Like Aunts or Cousins

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Which is why im remaking the mom. I think its possible for more family members. Like Aunts or Cousins
And now i start to hope that are all female now :pensive:

just for info.

I will just say Cuck Free then
The important thing is that there is no NTR:eazyHype:

MilfMaster90

Sep 26, 2017
Does what you've just said give any constructive criticism at all?...no?...then don't say it.
You gotta be kidding me. Any 9th grade kid can download a game template and put 10 renders it. What criticism you want if there is absolutely no content and this can't be called a game.

Reactions: anon8525

Masterlordflame

Well Known Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2018
You gotta be kidding me. Any 9th grade kid can download a game template and put 10 renders it. What criticism you want if there is absolutely no content and this can't be called a game.
If you think you can do better then go and make your own game. Other than that thank you for being honest with me.

PingPanda

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
The guys new, he's figuring his shit out and if you'd read through old posts you'd know why it's a small update with not much content.

Either be constructive or don't post, simple as.

You may say "How can I be constructive, there is nothing here", well, then don't post, simple.

Reactions: Masterlordflame
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote