4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

How would you prefer future updates be released?

• Set Monthly Schedule (May result in incomplete scenes)

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • At Natural breaking points (May result in longer than 1-month release cycles)

Votes: 46 90.2%
  • No Preference

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Paper Tiger 83

Game Developer
Feb 8, 2023
Ok, been a minute, so i figured i'd fill everyone in. The free roam is complete, and we're now rendering the final scene. But *most importantly* The new studio rig came in. AMD Ryzen 9 7900x, 12 cores @ 5GHz. 128G System RAM, Geforce RTX 4090 with 24G VRAM. Renders that once took 2.5 hours, now take 20 minutes. It's glorious. This is what I was waiting on before going into full 60FPS animations. After this series of renders, I will begin the first one of those to make it to the game, now that rendering them isn't painful.

Paper Tiger 83

Game Developer
Feb 8, 2023
Also, poll answers aside, monthly releases may now become possible. Though I am still going to release at natural breaking points. I'll just be able to get to them MUCH faster now.

Reactions: aRe.YoU.wInNiNg.SoN

Paper Tiger 83

Game Developer
Feb 8, 2023
Alright, so the first full animation is complete. That said, it took a lot longer than i thought, set my production time back by nearly 3 weeks. So, the new approach to animations will be this: I'll put them in as the same stop-gap loops that they were before, and will have to render them as full 60FPS animations at a later time, perhaps i can update one or two of the stop gaps per release. Still ironing the logistics out on that, but just wanted to keep everyone posted. This is my first game, and i work full time, so i do the best i can with the time i've got. To that end, the above mentioned plan sounds like it'll probably be the best bet, to keep the time between releases as short as i can, moving forward.

Paper Tiger 83

Game Developer
Feb 8, 2023
As a sort of "thank you" to everyone for being so patient, I threw this one in the render queue the other day. It won't be in game, as it's a more modern genre, but figured I'd show everyone what Sandra gets up to in her spare time
shower voyeur.png
;)

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote