RPGM [RJ01007737] クロア×スクランブル

Dec 8, 2023
They really should release the game and ask the community for bug reports so everyone can play and devs do their job on bug fixing not this "I can fix it in a month" shts
That's not how selling a commercial product works. You don't ship a steaming pile of shit to your customers and say "eh, we'll fix it later after they return it."

Reactions: asakaruteetee

Yukkihi

Sep 21, 2022
Finally a cooked release date!!
We got to play a "full" game with probably some minor bug or performance issues.
Better not be half finish or something like the pervious game from what I heard.

Sangaze

Oct 20, 2017
See? Well, there might be another delay. But at least they feel "confident" enough to say it'd be out in 3 days now, so even if there's ANOTHER delay, shouldn't be too long. But we'll see.

Yukkihi

Sep 21, 2022
I'm keeping my expectation low for now, honestly this is big news if is going to release this 30 march!!

d90art

Mar 23, 2019
I'm keeping my expectation low for now, honestly this is big news if is going to release this 30 march!!
DLsite review process takes at least two days IIRC. For them to announce such a soon date I would imagine it already has to have been submitted for review. If it has the only way it would not release is for it to fail DLsite's review process and I've never heard of a game doing that.

Sangaze

Oct 20, 2017
DLsite review process takes at least two days IIRC. For them to announce such a soon date I would imagine it already has to have been submitted for review. If it has the only way it would not release is for it to fail DLsite's review process and I've never heard of a game doing that.
It happens, if the censoring doesn't meet certain guidelines. That's usually it. Japan be funny that way.