RPGM [RJ01007737] クロア×スクランブル

d90art

Mar 23, 2019
this the dev still alive? Is concerning there is no update
They were getting a lot of really toxic comments on twitter. "KYS" style stuff, so they've been pretty quiet since those started. I don't expect to hear from them until we have a concrete release date because of all that.

Yukkihi

Sep 21, 2022
Damn didn't know it was that bad to the point of reaching KYS message, We're just coping with it.

Diemen

Apr 19, 2019
They were getting a lot of really toxic comments on twitter. "KYS" style stuff, so they've been pretty quiet since those started. I don't expect to hear from them until we have a concrete release date because of all that.
ffff... twitter comm's are very toxic! Condemn.

d90art

Mar 23, 2019
Damn didn't know it was that bad to the point of reaching KYS message, We're just coping with it.
Yeah, I mean the situation sucks, but like I think people are thinking about it in terms of like someone operating a patreon or something and accusing the dev of milking people by not releasing the game, when in reality they'll make more money when they do release the game because its a product that is sold for money not a subscriber funded early access thing. I think that's where the toxicity is coming from. Some people do that kind of development on ci-en, but for the most part all you get from being a ci-en sub is previews and wip art and junk. I'm sure Ninjin Pasta wants the game to come out tomorrow just as much as we do.

ARLeader

Oct 23, 2018
- Multiple promises, failed delivery.
- Lack / Inconsistent communications.
- Lack of feedback channel, leading to more negative feedback.
- Monthly subscription comes with expectations.

Some dev have been drip feeding contents to their supporters for nearly a decade. But with decent enough communication can keep the fan happy.

Sep 1, 2020
btw, is this supposed to be getting more content, or is this a translation thing?
Not sure if they are really gonna add more content to the game since we have no idea how the whole game looks like but this thread is for game talk and asking for translation

Maskmaker

Jan 31, 2018
I remember when the creator of Saki Quest was making a new game and then got hate mail for delaying, shut off comments and has been missing for over 3 years, this feels similar

Yukkihi

Sep 21, 2022
Time to move on and forget about this game... till it's finally complete... maybe next year... or a trial get mention and stall again