• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

RPGM [RJ01007737] クロア×スクランブル

Apr 11, 2021
I doubt it. Most likely is that he wanted to stop posting one month delays until he knows for sure that he can get the game out. He also probably could have taken a mental health break from the mean comments he was getting.

Reactions: Ever_Johnson
Sep 1, 2020
I doubt it. Most likely is that he wanted to stop posting one month delays until he knows for sure that he can get the game out. He also probably could have taken a mental health break from the mean comments he was getting.
I mean he shouldve done that from the start hes confident every month that he can fix the bugs from his game but he failed. Never announce a release date if you failed to fix something in 2-3 months

Reactions: Yukkihi

Maskmaker

Jan 31, 2018
I think they would of posted something saying they're delaying another month. It looks bad I think its over

taesijr123

Nov 30, 2019
RIP, the whole thing was a ci-en bait.
No releases just death... on the other hand we do have yummy trials.

Aragonl_

Aug 19, 2019
RIP, the whole thing was a ci-en bait.
No releases just death... on the other hand we do have yummy trials.
nah they just probably realized that the whole monthly delay every time its just annoying for us and embarrassing for them so they won't say anything until the game is ready. Might be end of this month might be next month summer who knows. ( a proof that he is alive would be appreciated by everyone tho)

Maskmaker

Jan 31, 2018
nah they just probably realized that the whole monthly delay every time its just annoying for us and embarrassing for them so they won't say anything until the game is ready. Might be end of this month might be next month summer who knows. ( a proof that he is alive would be appreciated by everyone tho)
I doubt it, they might as well be as dead as a Boeing whistleblower

acezero99

Nov 18, 2020
at worst, they'll probably take a break from making more games, but they'll most likely at least get this game out since it's "done". just bug fixes remain, supposedly.

Sep 1, 2020
I think they should inform us about on what happen to them is better than this silent treatment they became more dead than before

d90art

Mar 23, 2019
That makes zero sense. The game looked like it was almost finished anyway. I've played their previous games too, they're good. Specially Vampire Notes, I liked that one. I'll just continue checking every now and then, he's probably gonna get it out eventually.
Also, this ain't a patreon project. Most profitable thing the circle can do is actually release the game since it's a paid product. Everyone's acting like they're milking for sub money, but like ci-en ain't that profitable. Also finishing this project and starting a new one would get them more subs anyway since they could start releasing teasers for the new game a get a fresh influx of subs.

Sep 1, 2020
That makes zero sense. The game looked like it was almost finished anyway. I've played their previous games too, they're good. Specially Vampire Notes, I liked that one. I'll just continue checking every now and then, he's probably gonna get it out eventually.
Ive been doing that for a year already its just cope rn

Sep 1, 2020
Also, this ain't a patreon project. Most profitable thing the circle can do is actually release the game since it's a paid product. Everyone's acting like they're milking for sub money, but like ci-en ain't that profitable. Also finishing this project and starting a new one would get them more subs anyway since they could start releasing teasers for the new game a get a fresh influx of subs.
They really should release the game and ask the community for bug reports so everyone can play and devs do their job on bug fixing not this "I can fix it in a month" shts

taesijr123

Nov 30, 2019
:KEK: devlopers has your game hostage.
You can't do anything about it.

They release it when they feel like it.
Gonna bet half of the promised content are usually less than expected. [Happens most of the time.]

Sep 1, 2020
:KEK: devlopers has your game hostage.
You can't do anything about it.

They release it when they feel like it.
Gonna bet half of the promised content are usually less than expected. [Happens most of the time.]
yeah I bet they didnt even do anything :KEK:
I mean we dont even know the full game yet so how would you know if they are telling the truth:KEK: