• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM None [RJ01035612] Carcass - 屍

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

karyu

Mar 18, 2018
00.jpg

Overview:
The sequel to Decadence - 頹壞

Release Date: 2024-03-30
Original Title: Carcass - 屍
Aliases: Carcass - Mo
Developer:
Censored: YES
Version: 1.0
Language: Japanese
Other Games: Run, Decadence - 頹壞

Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - -

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg

ducksss

Jun 20, 2020
Im stuck at the beginning. How to get key to open a door at north. Someone have a walkthrough? tysm

Last edited:

mornox

Dec 2, 2016
Just press left from your starting position. Yeah, for whatever reason that hill you start next to is actually the entrance to the city you'll be exploring for like 95% of the game, it's ridiculous. Thankfully, the only other times exits to other maps are semi-hidden like this they lead to an optional bad-end area, but putting this one at the start is freaking wild. The other thing you should be doing is go into your equipment menu and unequip the belt that's protecting you from getting raped. Having a monster go to town on you is the only way you'll level up and increase your max hp. Everything besides this is relatively straightforward to figure out with some exploring and stuff.

mornox

Dec 2, 2016
Though now that I think about it, the action equipables aren't that standard either. Press Q to go to your active items, select one with Z or enter, and then use what you've equipped with A. You start with a gun and explosives for blowing up boxes and will later find a hookshot and jumping boots. Try and save ammo at the start, you'll very quickly find a pipe for melee combat you can swing with Z/Enter. That's about it for the basics I think.

karyu

Mar 18, 2018
you can actually level up by just killing monsters (although the process is pretty slow at low levels)
im gonna put my findings from the other threat here.

So here is my findings about the game so far
1. Carcass is a direct sequel of Decadence bad ending (the one that you fuck pateient zero and infest the world with monsters).
2. To get the sex scenes you need to kill monster and so they drop the heart items. (unfortunally it all depends on RNG)
3. When you attack a monster you can see its name and gender on the corner of the screen. Each gender has 2 sex events "sex" and "rape" so basically 4 sex scenes per monster.
4. For some reason ther is a comand that is not mapped to the xbox controler. You use you gun ( and hookshot later) with the "A" key, on the keybord, but for some reason there is no button on the controller for that. So if you want to just use a controller you have to manually map that key with xppader or similar software.
5. C4 can destroy wood creates
6. I fucked up and got the cheat chest. When you get into town. there is a ledder to your right with "..." over it that doesnt allow you to climb. in order to clim that ladder you need to buy a hammer on vending machine down to the south. Unfortunally that chest on the top of the ladder is the cheat chest and i saved the game after getting it without knowing.

yeah i think thats it.

Last edited:
Jul 7, 2017
[Pasting my guide from the other thread over here, everything is the same]

Alright here's a more comprehensive list of important items and a more detailed explanation of the endings for the new game.

Spoilers ahead.

NotAnAlien

Jul 5, 2017
It really is odd how this one came out compared to the previous one, especially after it was delayed. Lack of facial expressions because of non-humanoid heads, no threesomes / events you can just watch (Not a SINGLE monster is fucking another one), collecting scenes is rng and viewing them through the rpgmaker item menu sucks. Also, for almost double the price of Decadence you get around half as much content in Carcass.

Reactions: Philifran

karyu

Mar 18, 2018
It really is odd how this one came out compared to the previous one, especially after it was delayed. Lack of facial expressions because of non-humanoid heads, no threesomes / events you can just watch (Not a SINGLE monster is fucking another one), collecting scenes is rng and viewing them through the rpgmaker item menu sucks. Also, for almost double the price of Decadence you get around half as much content in Carcass.
Actually there is one. there two mosnters that are fucking and you can chose to watch or join the action, its one the town, but now i dont remember if i is on the shopping mall, or in the buiding in the lower left side of the town.

Reactions: NotAnAlien

Philifran

Feb 21, 2023
Agree, Carcass came out two years later than Decadence but the comparisons on their quality seems like the other way round.

karyu

Mar 18, 2018
By the way does any one know how to decrypt rpg maker files? In decadende i figured parts of the plot by looking the files name on the image folder ( one exemple is: i came with the patient zero name, because her image name was called "first"). I want to look the images of Carcass and see if i can find anything else about the lore.

Michkel

Feb 6, 2021
btw you can clip through the "doors"(like the iron bars in the first buliding you enter) by pressing attack when you try to enter

罗伊拉特

Sep 5, 2021
Just press left from your starting position. Yeah, for whatever reason that hill you start next to is actually the entrance to the city you'll be exploring for like 95% of the game, it's ridiculous. Thankfully, the only other times exits to other maps are semi-hidden like this they lead to an optional bad-end area, but putting this one at the start is freaking wild. The other thing you should be doing is go into your equipment menu and unequip the belt that's protecting you from getting raped. Having a monster go to town on you is the only way you'll level up and increase your max hp. Everything besides this is relatively straightforward to figure out with some exploring and stuff.
thx!!!!I can't even think of turning left at the beginning,I'm just constantly trying to move to the right or up

karyu

Mar 18, 2018
I tried hitting them but seem like they just don't died
At level 1 it takes a while to kill monsters. Kill the very first monster since the sex drop on her is garateed, then select all choices on the sex scene, that should raise some of your levels and making killing them easier.

Last edited:

kylegaming10

Jul 1, 2017
At level 1 it takes a while to kill monsters. Kill the very first monster sice the sex drop on her is garateed, then select all choices on the sex scene, that sould raise some of your levels and making killin them easier.
You mean the first one in the sewer? After you pick up the pipe?

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes