Original Title: Decadence - 頹壞
Aliases: Decadence - Mo
Developer:
Censored: YES
Version: 1.0
Language: Chinese
Other Games: Run, Carcass

Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

1679538183422.png 1679538242914.png 1679538263922.png 1679538279213.png 1679538377037.png 1679538393562.png

Last edited:

karyu

Mar 18, 2018
Finished the game yesterday. And i think i got the general plot of it (this is purely speculation).
The scientist at the opening (lets call her patient zero) inject herself with a virus that got loose on the world. Thanks to that there are no more female humans on the world. Womans had become shemales (with no vaginas), monster girls or zombies. After the jorney the player is allowed 3 choices leading to 3 different endings:
1: Nuke everything up.
2: Find patient zero, fuck her a few times to restore her body, and then have an explosion of monster girls population, some females some shemales (possiable futa) on the world since patient zero has the ability to change sex at will.
3: Find the last woman (or maybe artificial woman) in the underground lab, fuck her and have an explosion of female womans population on the planet.

the 3rd ending seems to be the good ending, although i cant really tell since the tone of ending 2 and 3 are the same.

Oct 7, 2019
Finished the game yesterday. And i think i got the general plot of it (this is purely speculation).
The scientist at the opening (lets call her patient zero) inject herself with a virus that got loose on the world. Thanks to that there are no more female humans on the world. Womans had become shemales (with no vaginas), monster girls or zombies. After the jorney the player is allowed 3 choices leading to 3 different endings:
2: Find patient zero, fuck her a few times to restore her body, and then have an explosion of monster girls population, some females some shemales (possiable futa) on the world since patient zero has the ability to change sex at will.
3: Find the last woman (or maybe artificial woman) in the underground lab, fuck her and have an explosion of female womans population on the planet.

the 3rd ending seems to be the good ending, although i cant really tell since the tone of ending 2 and 3 are the same.
I say that ending 2 is the good ending. Also, where does one find Patient Zero?

karyu

Mar 18, 2018
How does one get into the church in the northeast of the snowy town? I assume a key in the village is required.
use the window on the left side of the small door.

There's one I can't open with just the one key, and I assume that leads to Patient Zero.
hmmm, maybe you need the four keys to access patient zero? the desert fortress was the last place i found so i got the desert key for last.

Oct 7, 2019
use the window on the left side of the small door.

hmmm, maybe you need the four keys to access patient zero? the desert fortress was the last place i found so i got the desert key for last.
How do I get the other keys, other than the one in the police station with the hung prisoner?

Sh666155

May 7, 2020

You can read Chinese?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote